Orange is the New Black Season 4 (Netflix)

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shes cute but i like the other latinas
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd eat all their ? but I think lolly is equally hot as any of them chicks and she's 50+

My bad bro forgot to tell u to kys
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally getting around to this season. This better be good.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    Options
    And I still want to smash Alex.
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    tumblr_o2axpz5vaQ1qcpno5o1_500.jpg

diane-guerrero-in-the-country-we-love-01.jpg

diane-guerrero-at-10-latinos-to-watch-event-in-los-angeles-09-30-2015_1.jpg

09-Diane-Guerrero.w750.h560.2x.jpg

Colombian Excellence
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    Options
    "When ? gives you a ? , he opens a window. And then you remember, there is no ? ."

Nobody told me how dark this season was.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This season is real as ? . Halfway through I cant imagine how this ends.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this season was fiyah

I
    Wasn't
    Ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well first off Maria was wack for that branding ? *gasp*. It didn't need to go that far. Yea she set you up, but you knew it would be consequences to be paid for getting into that line of work. All in the game yo. The real villain was Piscatella and them super cops they hired. Piscatella woulda got canned when he chumped Caputo in the breakroom after the lockdown. Yea dude was untrained but Piscatella and them clowns created the atmosphere for that to be possible.

"You and your men can go. Spit out that wack ass gum too."

SMH@ Yoga Jones being fraudulent. That shizz hurt me soul. Y'all ? hate Piper because y'all know that's how the AVERAGE person would fair in jail. Yea she got flaws but foh.
    This was a fantastic season. Better than the 2nd one because I ? hated that Vee storyline.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also Piper is only in there for two years and I think they might want to continue on after she leaves. If that's the case it would be pertinent for them to focus on the other characters so you actually have an idea of who they are if she stops being the main character. Then again I would like the show to end once she leaves. It would only be right since we came in with her, we leave with her.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She will always be the sexiest on the show to me. I will zrrbrt her ?

t8q4leum7a01.jpeg
    zac4r1cbtobi.jpeg
    fvo8qj2m4uis.jpeg
    dg62f8now0g2.jpeg
    unr9d6h86rdm.jpeg

Just started watching this yesterday, I swear I love this girl.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    They Killed Poussey, im Stephen A Smith Irate B!!!!
    giphy.gif
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^ so are all the people who read that spoiler post without a spoiler
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just realized the yoga lady is Patty Mayonnaise from Doug lol
    040tgfm983dz.jpeg

See what happens when she denied Douglas Funny all then times

HOH
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got into this show its dope I like/hate piper tho.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 3 was so subpar, they definitely came back strong with season 4
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    tumblr_o2axpz5vaQ1qcpno5o1_500.jpg

diane-guerrero-in-the-country-we-love-01.jpg

diane-guerrero-at-10-latinos-to-watch-event-in-los-angeles-09-30-2015_1.jpg

09-Diane-Guerrero.w750.h560.2x.jpg

We have a winner
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Just finished Ep. 11

First off, spot on about the Latina women on this show. 95% of them can get the shaft. Not Blanca. No es bueno. no me gusta.

Healy should've committed that. Weak ass dude. I know the pressure's getting to him, but he breaking like matchsticks.

This is why you don't ? with crazy people. Crazy Eyes beat the mallows off that broad.

Judy King is a sociopath. Straight up. ? was calm as ? after the Molly train, while Yoga Jones and Luschek are on some "WTF just happened" ? .

Those ? hos need they ass whomped on by all the minorities in the prison. Surprised everyone else hasn't squaded up on them yet.

I think the underlining theme of this season is that corporations - once again - are ? . That one guard is a sadistic muhfucka.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lolly was crazy but not really imo

I think her paranoia drove her to the point of not being functional in society but is paranoia=crazy

I felt for her once they sent her to the nut house

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Finished it.
    ? with this season.

Yeah: Pipes and Alex are officially the female Beecher and Keller. That works out great for the show. It works better when they interact with each other, whether fighting or ? . Still mad Alex is a giant, but a complete wuss.

Glad Caputo got his ? back after the captain Piscatella chumped the ? out him. Where's the old staff at? Bring that fat dude and his lady back. I see that old warden still letting Caputo smash it out. I wouldn't be shocked if he married that chick by the time this series ends. She more down for him anyway, way more than that other corporate lady.

Daya needs to off Humps. He's the worst guard of them all. Then she need to smoke them two bald-headed ? hoes just for measure. ? it, her moms out. She alone. She all the way in now. They should make that cac eat grown mice, bees, and all sorts of ? for the ? he was doing.

? Yoga Jones. At least Judy kept that ? trill. Jones stay nagging about ? , but didn't mind using all that ? that Judy got and was sharing with her. ? that self-righteousness, B.

? . That last shot of Poussey overlooking the city hurt a ? 's soul. She didn't deserve none of that ? . I do feel bad for Bayley, but Caputo saying he come back was that ? . Bayley should be arrested for manslaughter, or Criminally Negligent Homicide at the least. I don't blame Taystee for kicking off that riot.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    At the end when they showed Poussey and she was smiling like that in the camera. That ? kinda got to me. She was a beautiful character.
    She's ? the director (who left her husband for poussey. Pun intended) so she got the goat send off.

200_s.gif
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Lolly was crazy but not really imo

I think her paranoia drove her to the point of not being functional in society but is paranoia=crazy

I felt for her once they sent her to the nut house

The system failed her, but then it also failed Poussey and everybody else.