Hideo Kojima making Konami soul burn slow rn

Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI8goBqqRTo

like "? yall and ur pachinko machines" lol

Comments

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope kojimas departure was because of some crazy, far out demands of some kind. Because if it was anything less than that, then Konami really shot themselves in the foot.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abraxas wrote: »
    I hope kojimas departure was because of some crazy, far out demands of some kind. Because if it was anything less than that, then Konami really shot themselves in the foot.

MGS V cost like $80 million to make, Konami just doesn't wanna invest in real games anymore. Pachinko machines and ? cell phone games are cheaper and easier to make.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard Activision is going strictly pinball machines. Just a rumour at the moment though.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Karl. wrote: »
    I heard Activision is going strictly pinball machines. Just a rumour at the moment though.

I'm assuming you mean Konami because why would Activision stop making COD? That's a guaranteed money making machine.. plus their other properties.

Either you bugging or your rumors are way off...
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ethos wrote: »

I'm assuming you mean Konami because why would Activision stop making COD? That's a guaranteed money making machine.. plus their other properties.

I take it you're not familiar with my posts.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man look i don't know what the hell that game trailer he put out for e3 was, i mean what was i suppose to get hyped for ??
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ethos wrote: »

I take it you're not familiar with my posts.

Seen you around but no, not familiar.

*Simpson gif walks in then leaves*
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm who tf is that ? ?
    Some game developer that was with another company......if so did yall get excited when this cracka switched too?
    160603191107-verizon-guy-for-sprint-780x439.jpg
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude is responsible for video game classics from the NES to present day. You're in the wrong place if you don't know who Hideo Kojima is.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KONAMI LOST, period imo. You jist dont let the Jordan of Videogame go. You just dont.

With virtual gaming rising, you dont let that guy go.

Sheesh