Options
    shadyteam in 5,4,3,2,1
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    shadyteam in 5,4,3,2,1

lol who locked her new thread today before it even got one comment?
    it must have hurt her soul
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • Focal Point
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol we see you girl, make ya feelings known
  • bankrupt baller
    edited July 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    lol we see you girl, make ya feelings known

she is on a typing rampage right now
  • Focal Point
    edited July 2010
    Options
    she is on a typing rampage right now

she bout to drop a book
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Can't hate on peoples opinion

But there is a difference between the internet message board skool of thought and peoples thoughts in the real world

Like in the real world universally if you were to ask anyone people will say The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP & The Eminem Show are classics people out there really do think The marshall Mathers LP is the best Album ever

Just remember it's a message board here
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Going by your logic Jay Z has 2 or 3 great albums as well and is more highly regarded over Eminem.
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »

But there is a difference between the internet message board skool of thought and peoples thoughts in the real world

Like in the real world universally if you were to ask anyone people will say The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP & The Eminem Show are classics people out there really do think The marshall Mathers LP is the best Album ever

If you ask in the real world then Eminem name wouldnt even be mentioned....Imjustsaying!!
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Emenim is a redneck who made racist tspes shittin on black women
    Black folks need to boycott the racsict femenim
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Going by your logic Jay Z has 2 or 3 great albums as well and is more highly regarded over Eminem.

Nah cos what i seen in the real world is people only consider Reasonable Doubt a classic

Like in the real world wether it's mostly whites a section of blacks a section of Latins the general consensus is Eminem is the best or one of the best and is way better than Jay Z

now 2pac i'll take i'll say in the real world sections of Hip-Hop fan's will say is better than Eminem not most people but that section exists

But i think on here people live in a bubble it is after all a message board
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    Options
    j....wat blk person n they rite mind can relate 2 all that bs feminem b spittin???
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Emenim is a redneck who made racist tspes shittin on black women
    Black folks need to boycott the racsict femenim

real talk....but u know that would only make da wiggerz support him even harder smh
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    j....wat blk person n they rite mind can relate 2 all that bs feminem b spittin???

real talk....but u know that would only make da wiggerz support him even harder smh

I never thought about it like that, he probably has alot of fans
    who like him just because he is a racist redneck that hates ni99ers

I wonder how many times he used the word "Black girl" and "Black guy" in that Foolish Pride song
    I cant support a racist rapper.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nah cos what i seen in the real world is people only consider Reasonable Doubt a classic

Like in the real world wether it's mostly whites a section of blacks a section of Latins the general consensus is Eminem is the best or one of the best and is way better than Jay Z

now 2pac i'll take i'll say in the real world sections of Hip-Hop fan's will say is better than Eminem not most people but that section exists

The internet is apart of this real world you speak of, because real people from the real world are logging on and posting on here, and albums like RD and BP are considered classics there are some that say Black Album, Vol 1, and AG are classics, now the the amount of people calling RD and BP classics outweigh those that say Em's first 3 albums are classics on here, but around my way I never hear anybody talk about Em like that, because his music doesn't appeal to people around my way like that, it's nothing against Eminem or anything but that's how it is.
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    In the Netherlands (what the hell?) both of them are respectable rappers
    No mathers ;) the colour

Black & White people digg Em over here
    Black & White people digg Jay over here
    Also, that goes for the poor & the rich people.

In America it's much more a race thing
  • youngnick
    youngnick Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'll have to say Jay. Em has 1 classic to me, MMLP. Jay has 3; Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint, and American Gangster. I think Em is the more talented rapper, but I'd say Jay albums are better than Em's.
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yeh you go to the most notorious blocks here wether it be Harlesden or Acton or any hood you do see people who are straight up black bumping Em's Music not to say he is everyones fave but people really do like him here

It's just the racial tensions out here are not like in America so it's different so him being white isn't a factor i mean here a lot of blacks and whites live in the same areas
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Weazel wrote: »
    In the Netherlands (what the hell?) both of them are respectable rappers
    No mathers ;) the colour

Black & White people digg Em over here
    Black & White people digg Jay over here
    Also, that goes for the poor & the rich people.

In America it's much more a race thing

That's why i think it is obvious atleast partly it's a racial thing i mean it's no secret there is tension in America more so in the past
  • Focal Point
    edited July 2010
    Options

In the real world... there wouldn't be a question of who's catulogue is better
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Real talk i've never heard anybody on the streets say "Yo i cant wait till that new Eminem album come out" or "I gotta hit the mall im tryna hit the Eminem concert tonight".
    That ? 's name aint even mentioned in the hood maybe out-skirts like the county or rural areas but ? 's aint checking 4 Em foreal. He's definitly talented and everyone acknowledges that fact but other then that he's never mentioned.
  • Focal Point
    edited July 2010
    Options

lol what real world did you ask these questions in?
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The internet is apart of this real world you speak of, because real people from the real world are logging on and posting on here, and albums like RD and BP are considered classics there are some that say Black Album, Vol 1, and AG are classics, now the the amount of people calling RD and BP classics outweigh those that say Em's first 3 albums are classics on here, but around my way I never hear anybody talk about Em like that, because his music doesn't appeal to people around my way like that, it's nothing against Eminem or anything but that's how it is.

But in the real world worldwide and all over America people think The Slim Shady Lp, The Marshall Mathers LP & The Eminem Show & possibley Recovery are certified classics

No one will ever say any Jay Z Album is classic apart from Reasonable Doubt
  • Focal Point
    edited July 2010
    Options
    But in the real world worldwide and all over America people think The Slim Shady Lp, The Marshall Mathers LP & The Eminem Show & possibley Recovery are certified classics

No one will ever say any Jay Z Album is classic apart from Reasonable Doubt

You've been to America to find this out?
  • bankrupt baller
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sociopath wrote: »
    WTF? What makes you think there's a lot of racial tensions in America? Do you not know how big this country is? The amount of racial tension in America is actually small and there are plenty of areas in America where both blacks and whites live. You act like America is still in the Jim Crow segregation period.

At the same time, there are racists here, and I'm sure there are racists in England and nearly everywhere else in the world.

cosign......