When is it inappropriate ladies?

Options
dallas' 4 eva
dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know this girl, she has a 5 year old son, single mother. Whenever it is just her and her son in the house she never has clothes on.... literally ever she is naked all day. I told her isn't your son kind of old for you to be naked all the time around him? She came at me with the usual 'that's my baby I can raise him how I want yada yada yada.' All I said was 'you gone raise him to be ENTIRELY TOO COMFORTABLE around naked women at this rate and I promise it will come back to bite haunt you.'

Is it inappropriate to be naked in front of your child who is that old?

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Yes it is

Seriously what's so hard about putting on clothes.???? Especially around your kid ....
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like buck naked? That's a little to far I think, I mean at some point there has to be a line, and I think it was back when he was 2.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is an Amber Rosian..
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the kid isn't uncomfortable with it, I don't see it as an issue. Kids are good about letting you know when something that used to be all good with them...isn't anymore.

There isn't anything wrong with the human body and it's nothing to be ashamed of. And society will always affect a kid in a way that at some point he'll be uncomfortable with it. At that point, stop. Until then, no issue.

Now if the ? is like 10 and still doesn't mind...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah. Boundaries, privacy, modesty..all things I'm teaching her when I shut the door in her face while I get dressed.

Now if she happens to see, that's where I'm like, they're just ? !

I don't want her to be self conscious overy nudity either.

Mom (or Dad) shouldn't be naked in front of their kids like that past a certain age.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    In America it's weird. People are going to think they're perverts.

Let's not pretend like there are no thriving, peaceful communities where people don't really wear clothes. Nudity isn't as taboo as people make it seem
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A thread about ? and I wasn't even @'ed?

What type of community have we become?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Damn, and that's funny to you @dwo? Lol. Aight.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you bout to over analyze it now? he was 3 bruh.....
  • blixy
    blixy Members Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    Options
    That mom takin it too far :/:open_mouth:
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    In America it's weird. People are going to think they're perverts.

Let's not pretend like there are no thriving, peaceful communities where people don't really wear clothes. Nudity isn't as taboo as people make it seem

? thats great but all of us, we livein America and here in 'Merica we wear clothes bruh.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blixy wrote: »
    That mom takin it too far :/:open_mouth:
    Thinking of taking it too far with u, how old are u?
    if u early twennys forget i asked
  • blixy
    blixy Members Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Thinking of taking it too far with u, how old are u?
    if u early twennys forget i asked

tumblr_msqalsj0ei1rb80svo2_500.gif
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see a problem in kids seein' their parents naked but come on all day?

Like, I shared a room with 7 other dudes at one point. Lotta naked ? . Not really an issue. The only person in my house who was private about they body was my sister. Makes sense, since she's the only girl and has had her own room since she was like 9.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just can't get past the fact her foofer is all on furniture and ? like are you scared of germs?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My stepmom slept naked. After seeing her fully naked for damn near 5 years in my puberty years. ? didnt faze me.

She didnt walk around naked but I used to have to wake her up and she slept hard. After the first 5 times, it was routine. One thing that helped was she was my step mom and not my mother. So there wasnt any "My ? put some clothes on moments."

My mom/grandmother/sister/cousin on the other hand. 4g98_f-maxage-0.gif
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    off topic but since you started the thread @dallas' 4 eva I've been meaning to ask what is with the light skin hate bruh??