Options

Comments

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    KingHustle wrote: »
    Motiejunas’ $4.4 million qualifying offer from the Rockets expires at midnight Sunday. His agent, B.J. Armstrong, told ESPN he gave the Rockets a Saturday deadline to work out a deal for him. – via ESPN

Or else what lol? On the cool I couldnt care less of he signs with us or not.

You was biggin this man up for years what happened?

I was? Dude got skill but it aint like hes dirk.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Motiejunas’ $4.4 million qualifying offer from the Rockets expires at midnight Sunday. His agent, B.J. Armstrong, told ESPN he gave the Rockets a Saturday deadline to work out a deal for him. – via ESPN

Well you always spoke well of him like you knew he was good but never could show it. But hey we'll take him
  • HustleThaDon
    Options

Well you always spoke well of him like you knew he was good but never could show it. But hey we'll take him

Yeah i think hes talented but he's not in a position to make demands. Keep in mind we tried to trade him last year but he failed his physical.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You probably confusing Hustle for me but I agree with him 100%, dude has no leverage and I think the organization wants to keep him but its business at the end of the day.

I do hope he comes back though
  • Beta
    Options

Yeah i think hes talented but he's not in a position to make demands. Keep in mind we tried to trade him last year but he failed his physical.

True true I forgot about that trade. But that's just because dude stayed hurt. ? he might be the foreign Josh mcroberts
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does a ? ride a exercise bike, play a game, and record a vid at the same time? Plus hawks fans the WOAT the only one who respectable is allday1992 and he be ghost half the time

Jonny step your post game up doggie and stop wasting your time trying to talk bball with casual lames in donkey

? you the Cheapseats Gatekeeper.???

FOH beta...errybody know i'ma Donkey poster.
    Errything else come second ?

Yes ? I got the keys

I just don't want you to embarrass yourself man

...I'm a Hawks fan, i Obviously DGAF

Y'ALL GON LEARN TO PUT SOME RESPECT ON THE HAWKS NATION ? , I DO KNOW THAT OR WE CAN POST ADDRESSES

So what the hawks doing this year again I forget what you said the other day

Big things ? , big thingssss

Like what? Please expound

Howard is gonna work out better than we thought he would, especially in our system.

Dennis Schröder is gonna take time to elevate his game filling that new starting PG position he just acquired from Jeff Teague and Bud is hopefully gonna distribute the minutes generously...giving newcomer Malcolm Delaney some playing time.

Bazemore gonna bring that energy we need
    Splitter gonna be Trash as usual
    Korver need to come off the bench but Bud ain't gonna let that happen yet

We got 3 new rookies, Delaney, Taurean Prince, & Deandre Bembry. I'm the most Excited about Taurean Prince.
    These ? thinking about saving a roster spot for Will Bynum or Ryan Kelly since they both were at our training camps this week
    I'm excited about this season though...nice shake up we got

Delaney a PG? And yeah thabo should start in place of korver. How many wins this season? What seed? Ceiling in the playoffs?

Yeah, he played pro overseas for a few years and from what I've seen, he's a pretty good scorer w/ a nice long range but can use a little help on defense. So at least he not a true rookie per say
    I agree about Sefolosha...but there's been a lot of talks about them starting Tim Hardaway JR. Instead which concerns me a little lol

I give us 49 wins...hopefully we can ? 50.
    The seed placings gonna be up for grabs this season because the NBA got shaken up so much this offseason.
    Knicks might actually ? 8th seed if things can go right, Bulls might do well later on around December,
    Can't sleep on the Pacers either, they got a nicee lil lineup especially with the Jeff Teague ?
    But i see us doing something similar to last year...around 4th or 5th seed
    I just hope we catch the Cavs in the ECF...we do pretty good against everybody else...but them ? there we just can't get lol like they lose they confidence or something

What's your team again.?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Starting to give up on dmo like Terrence Jones.
  • Beta
    edited October 2016
    Options
    How does a ? ride a exercise bike, play a game, and record a vid at the same time? Plus hawks fans the WOAT the only one who respectable is allday1992 and he be ghost half the time

Jonny step your post game up doggie and stop wasting your time trying to talk bball with casual lames in donkey

Yes ? I got the keys

Y'ALL GON LEARN TO PUT SOME RESPECT ON THE HAWKS NATION ? , I DO KNOW THAT OR WE CAN POST ADDRESSES

Howard is gonna work out better than we thought he would, especially in our system.

Dennis Schröder is gonna take time to elevate his game filling that new starting PG position he just acquired from Jeff Teague and Bud is hopefully gonna distribute the minutes generously...giving newcomer Malcolm Delaney some playing time.

We got 3 new rookies, Delaney, Taurean Prince, & Deandre Bembry. I'm the most Excited about Taurean Prince.
    These ? thinking about saving a roster spot for Will Bynum or Ryan Kelly since they both were at our training camps this week

Delaney a PG? And yeah thabo should start in place of korver. How many wins this season? What seed? Ceiling in the playoffs?

Yeah, he played pro overseas for a few years and from what I've seen, he's a pretty good scorer w/ a nice long range but can use a little help on defense. So at least he not a true rookie per say
    I agree about Sefolosha...but there's been a lot of talks about them starting Tim Hardaway JR. Instead which concerns me a little lol

The seed placings gonna be up for grabs this season because the NBA got shaken up so much this offseason.
    Knicks might actually ? 8th seed if things can go right, Bulls might do well later on around December,
    Can't sleep on the Pacers either, they got a nicee lil lineup especially with the Jeff Teague ?
    I just hope we catch the Cavs in the ECF...we do pretty good against everybody else...but them ? there we just can't get lol like they lose they confidence or something

What's your team again.?

M I Yayo

Plus you keep forgetting Jarrett Jack on your team
  • Beta
    Options
    Shawn Marion a hall of famer?
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man hell no he was legit in his prime but no
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nope
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    He might get in when he's like 60 as the random old ? of his class.
  • Beta
    Options
    But but but his stats are crazy and he has a ring and he did more than Yao
  • HustleThaDon
    Options

Yao's wife would like to have a word with you about your constant tipriding nh.
  • Beta
    Options

Yao's wife would like to have a word with you about your constant tipriding nh.

Just a comparison is all
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

Yes ? I got the keys

What's your team again.?

M I Yayo

Sheesh...y'all got some decent people...but y'all gonna have a Rough year ahead of yall.

And yeah i know, he recovering from an Injury though...and he aging. Hope he can do some good things off the bench. Give some veteran leadership to Schroder and Delaney
  • 5th Letter
    Options

You ain't gonna ever let this Yao ? go huh?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let Paul Pierce in too while we at it
  • Beta
    Options

Yes ? I got the keys

What's your team again.?

M I Yayo

Sheesh...y'all got some decent people...but y'all gonna have a Rough year ahead of yall.

And yeah i know, he recovering from an Injury though...and he aging. Hope he can do some good things off the bench. Give some veteran leadership to Schroder and Delaney

Rebuilding year but we do now have a young core and a lotto pick on the way and cap space when bosh stops being a ? . I'll enjoy this year though
  • Beta
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

Lol noooope

Might as well let elton brand in
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Lol noooope

I guess you don't want to accept the explanation for Yao being a hall of famer.
  • Beta
    Options

Lol noooope

I guess you don't want to accept the explanation for Yao being a hall of famer.

Yeah I know it's for the Chinese ? ...damn sure ain't for the nba
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

Yes ? I got the keys

What's your team again.?

M I Yayo

Rebuilding year but we do now have a young core and a lotto pick on the way and cap space when bosh stops being a ? . I'll enjoy this year though

True, you think a specific player gonna have a Breakout year this season.?
  • Beta
    Options

Yes ? I got the keys

What's your team again.?

M I Yayo

True, you think a specific player gonna have a Breakout year this season.?

All of them lol

Tyler Johnson
    Josh Richardson
    Justise Winslow

They all gonna have good years. But probably not TJ as much to justify the contract because of waiters. Hassan gonna improve slightly but not a whole lot. He better have that two man game with dragic
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Let Paul Pierce in too while we at it

Surprised Ax hasn't said ? yet lol