What are some things you do that guarantees you're getting some

13»

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    osirus1 wrote: »
    I never had to use drugs to get females, usually just time and good convo and maybe a solicited ? pic.
    Though I feel that some dudes i know tend to use weed or alcohol to score women
    But I feel like if a woman wont smash in her right mind, then why smash in the first place

i cant speak for nobody else but my personal reasons were never to distort judgement or feelings.....its just how some people kick it and relax, get a mood going...
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    ? what half saying, i be druggin ? to ? . call it what u want, i got the ? tho
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Like telling a joke it depends on the audience. For instance some good liquor over reminiscing back to when you were kids and how we should chill together more is a good way to smash your cuzo
  • TrappinBandit
    TrappinBandit Members Posts: 77
    mrtdb wrote: »
    From a females perspective a female likes

Someone who dresses fly and has fashion sense swagger Gucci, True Religion, Armani, Versace, Zara, Balmain, H&M, Moschino, G Star Raw, Hugo Boss, Prada

Someone who listens to the type of artists and music popular with females Eminem, Chris Brown, Adele, Drake, 1 Direction, Kate Perry, Future, Nelly, Backstreet Boys, Rihanna, 50 Cent, Trey Songz

Someone who is successful in their career e.g. a person that owns their own business that generates good money, or someone who is a lawyer/accountant/doctor/estate agent. Or a big time drug dealer and Gangster

Someone who owns their own property and drives a nice car Porsche, Benz, Audi

Someone who can dance or sing

Someone who can cook

Someone who is spiritual and has some sort of belief in ?

She gon get whatever the ? I am when I enter her life

Then more power to u that is how it should be staying true to your self

But the sad truth is many dudes don't like any of of the things i listed but do all of them just because they will be guaranteed to get ? . They selling out
  • TrappinBandit
    TrappinBandit Members Posts: 77
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    *pulls down Bvlgari shades*

Lol maybe Hugo Boss big there but I wouldn't wear that ? for free.

Yeah in Europe it's big
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like telling a joke it depends on the audience. For instance some good liquor over reminiscing back to when you were kids and how we should chill together more is a good way to smash your cuzo

^^ill ? alert