Why didn't none of you guys tell me about The Grudge vs the Ring movie that just premiered?

Options
Ajackson17
Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
Lol, but for real this movie just dropped and got great reviews. So I'm excited to watch it and there is a host of new Ju-on and Ring movies, I will be watching soon.

hqdefault.jpg

https://youtu.be/OcYDSkZKD4w

https://youtu.be/V-iPiX8Dohs?t=15

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's be real I would beat the ? out of the ring girl and that grudge ?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Let's be real I would beat the ? out of the ring girl and that grudge ?

They both have powers. The Japanese version of the ring woman has like Jean grey abilities chick is powerful.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw Ringu around the time The Ring came out. ? was creepy af. Hate reading movies though and trying to watch them at the same time lol.

Ive found that a lot of foreign horror films >>>>>>>>> American horror films though.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ajackson17

You should read Terror Infinity
    “Want to know the meaning of life? Want to live… a real life?” The world changes when you click YES. In ? ’s dimension, you have to keep getting stronger, keep evolving to survive one horror movie after another. Do you ? everyone in your way to reach the end as a lone king? Or fight along with your comrades and survive through the support of friends? Everything was just for staying alive. Until you find the secret of ? ’s dimension. Who is the real enemy?
    Resident Evil 1
    Alien
    The Grudge
    The Mummy
    Final Destination 2
    Alien: Resurrection
    Resident Evil: Apocalypse
    The Mummy
    Jurassic Park
    JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures (The Mummy)
    Starship Troopers
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    @Ajackson17

You should read Terror Infinity
    “Want to know the meaning of life? Want to live… a real life?” The world changes when you click YES. In ? ’s dimension, you have to keep getting stronger, keep evolving to survive one horror movie after another. Do you ? everyone in your way to reach the end as a lone king? Or fight along with your comrades and survive through the support of friends? Everything was just for staying alive. Until you find the secret of ? ’s dimension. Who is the real enemy?
    Resident Evil 1
    Alien
    The Grudge
    The Mummy
    Final Destination 2
    Alien: Resurrection
    Resident Evil: Apocalypse
    The Mummy
    Jurassic Park
    JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures (The Mummy)
    Starship Troopers

Everyone is getting one punched