The Official IC, "The White Man is a Natural Savage," Thread

Comments

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I find it VERY interesting

that a supposed "3/5 of a human", was able to out innovate, out-invent and change the whole dynamic of the distilled beverage industry with the invention of Jack Daniels compared to a supposed "whole human"
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The white man is a natural macho man Randy savage.
    2w598ag.jpg
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    White manes aint nevas hurts nobody, weez iz i own worsus enema

I know you're an investment banker from Colorado, Tyrone but what about black on black crime in Chicago? We need answers, bub.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Alligator Bait

licoricedrop.jpg

May 2013

Q: I am currently involved in a campaign here against a fast food chain called Daisy's who has an "Alligator Bait" picture on the wall of one of its franchises. I wrote to the vice president of the franchise and his response was that each restaurant may have what they want on the wall, it's "American art". The fast food chain has a 50's USA theme to it. In the mail I explained the background of this image, that it is demeaning, horrible and also that it may have historic background too. This is why I write to you, you have a very serious site.

Were babies ever used as bait?

--Maria Granditsky- Stockholm, Sweeden via Facebook

A: It isn't really a question of whether African American babies were used as alligator bait, but the question is how frequent was the practice?

During slavery and the Jim Crow era in the United States, African Americans were brutalized and mistreated in almost every way imaginable. If there was a way to ? , maim, oppress, or use an African American for any reason, it more than likely happened. ]u]If the skin from an African American might be used for leather shoes or handbags,[/u] (see Human Leather), then pretty much all atrocities were possible and probable.

African American babies being used as alligator bait really happened, and it happened to real people. It doesn't seem to have been a widespread practice, but it did happen.

It is hard to process the thinking that could lead a person to actually use a live human baby as bait for an alligator. That is why the objects in the Jim Crow Museum are so important - they help tell the story of a society that defined African Americans as "sub-human" by portraying them as savage and worthless creatures ("Americans Forced", 1944). If people are indoctrinated, over and over again, with items, images, objects, and practices that devalue the humanity of African Americans, then practices like "African Dodger", "Human Zoos" and "Alligator bait" become possible.

In 1908 the Washington Times reported that a keeper at the New York Zoological Garden baited "Alligators With Pickaninnies" out of their winter quarters. In the article two "small colored children happened to drift through the reptile house among the throng of visitors" and they were "pressed into service." The alligators "wobbled out as quick as they could after the ebony mites, who darted around the tank just as the pursuing monsters fell with grunts of chagrin into the water." The alligators were "coaxed" into their summer quarters by "plump little Africans" ("Baits Alligators").

The headline in the September 21, 1923 Oakland Tribune reads "PICKANINNY BAIT LURES VORACIOUS 'GATOR TO DEATH. And Mother Gets Her Baby Back in Perfect Condition; Also $2". In the article T.W. Villiers chronicles the entire process of using black babies as bait and how "these little black morsels are more than glad to be led to the 'sacrifice' and do their part in lurking the big Florida gators to their fate without suffering so much as a scratch." Villiers is quick to point out that the babies are brought out of the "water alive and whole and come out wet and laughing" and that "there is nothing terrible about it, except that it is spelling death for the alligators." In a strange twist, Villiers reports on the hunter's attempts to rationalize the motivation of the alligators to

"jeopardize every hope of life for a live baby, and in the matter of color, the additional information is vouchsafed that black babies, in the estimation of the alligators, are far more refreshing, as it were, than white ones."

ceylon.jpg

The article describes the process of placing the babies near the alligator's haunts, with the hunters hidden behind the brush with their rifles. When the baby "attracts" the gator and it exposes his "head and forequarters", the hunters shoot the gator and claim their "prize." And, just in case someone happens to care about the welfare of the baby, the reader is assured that "Florida alligator hunters do not ever miss their targets." After the baby is returned to its mother, she is paid the set price of two dollars(Villiers, 1923).

This event was also reported by the Atlanta Independent, America's Standard ? Newspaper of Character, Circulation and Opinion, a few weeks later ("Babies Used").

One of the most disturbing articles about using babies as alligator bait was reprinted in numerous United States papers from 1888 until 1911. This article refers to an advertisement in Ceylon (modern day Sri Lanka) newspapers: "Babies Wanted for Crocodile Bait. Will be Returned Alive." The whole process is described in detail and painted as a harmless way for Ceylonese mothers to earn a "small consideration" for the use of their "dark brown infants with curling toes" to attract crocodiles ("Babies for Crocodile").

In July 1968, the Los Angeles Times ran an article about the great fireballer Bob Gibson. Gibson talked about the struggle to get respect as a baseball player and as a man. He recounted a story from his rookie year in Columbus, Georgia about a fan who called him "alligator bait". Gibson laughed it off, but then he was told by some local folk that "? youngsters" were actually used in baiting alligators. "That's where Negroes stood in Columbus" said Gibson, and went on to talk about the struggles he was currently enduring (Chapin). One interesting aspect of Bob Gibson's story is the response from Cecil Darby, the sports editor of the Columbus, Ga. Ledger. Darby dismissed the story of African Americans as "alligator bait" as "tongue-in-cheek" and criticized Gibson for being "naive enough to fall for such a fantastic tale." Darby dismissed the claim as a complete fabrication ("Golden Park", 2007).

alligatorbait.jpg

While actual incidents likely were rare, images and objects showing caricatured African American children as alligator bait were widespread. An article in the January 28, 1900 issue of the Washington Times reflected on the "Phenomenal success of a photograph styled 'Alligator Bait'." It told how the photograph got its name, its popularity from "coast to coast", and reported that "sales from this one negative have reached nearly $5,000" ("Branson, of Knoxville").

The term "Alligator bait" was also used as a slur toward African Americans. Examples are found in a 1908 Los Angeles Herald boxing match recap ("Bell Shows Yellow"); in a 1905 issue of the Richmond, Virginia Times Dispatch where two African American males are referred to as "alligator bait" for stealing a chunk of lead ("News Gathered"); and in an article from the 1898 Richmond Dispatch where the term "alligator bait" is used to describe the size of a "dusky bootblack" ("Bootblack's Little Deal").

In a review of popular toys in 1917, the New York Times reported that "In View of the improved call for stuffed boy and girl ? dolls, the 'alligator bait' is expected to have a big run" ("Outlook for Toys").

Franklin Hughes
    Diversity & Inclusion / Jim Crow Museum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlduyEe9DsI

Black Babies Used for Alligator Bait
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBNftaNMbMk

Old Newspapers Prove Black Babies Were Used as Alligator Bait

The white is not only a natural ? and savage, but he is also void of anything resembling humanity.

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I find it VERY interesting

that a supposed "3/5 of a human", was able to out innovate, out-invent and change the whole dynamic of the distilled beverage industry with the invention of Jack Daniels compared to a supposed "whole human"

The same with the music industry...
  • Maximus Rex
    Human Leather

http://www.ferris.edu/jimcrow/question/apr13/index.htm

April 2013

Q: I don't mean to sound morbid, but I heard that the skin of slavery-era black people was sometimes used as clothes. It is probably a urban legend.

--Jenkins Pettaway- Montgomery, Alabama

A: Unfortunately, there is some truth to what you ask. I have read about many deplorable practices that occurred during slavery and Jim Crow in this country. I have no interest in ranking these atrocities, but I can tell you that the account that troubled me the most was about the flesh of dead Africans and African Americans being used to make shoes. I believe I first read about this in the archives of the Mouton Journal, but I could be wrong. I do not believe that this practice was widespread or long-lived, but it did occur. Maybe it would be best if I attached a newspaper transcript that details the practice. It is gruesome, but then so was slavery and Jim Crow.

Dr. David Pilgrim
    Curator
    Jim Crow Museum of Racist Memorabilia[/b]

LEATHER FROM HUMAN SKIN
    [Philadelphia News.]
    Printed in The Mercury, Saturday March 17, 1888

I remember that two or three years ago I incidentally referred to a prominent physician of this city wearing shoes made from the skin of negroes. He still adhered to that custom, insisting that the tanned hide of an African makes the most enduring and the most pliable leather known to man.

Only last week I met him upon the street with a brand new pair of shoes. I looked at his foot wear, as I always do - his pedal coverings have an irresistible fascination for me - and said, with a smile:

"Is the down trodden African still beneath your feet?" In the most matter of fact way, and without the shadow of a smile, he answered: " I suppose you mean to inquire if I still wear shoes made of the skin of a ? . I certainly do, and I don't propose changing in that respect until I find a leather that is softer and will last longer and present a better appearance. I have no sentiment about this matter. Were I a Southerner - in the American sense of the word - I might be accused of being actuated by a race prejudice. But I am a foreigner by birth, although now an American citizen by naturalization. I fought in the rebellion that the blacks might be freed. I would use a white man's skin for the same purpose if it were sufficiently thick, and if any' one has a desire to wear my epidermis upon his feet after I have drawn my last breath he has my ante mortem permission."

The doctor's shoes always exhibit a peculiarly rich lustrousness in their blackness. He assures me that they never hurt his feet. The new pair he was using when I last saw him emitted no creaking sound and appeared as comfortable as though they had been worn a month. Their predecessors, he told me, had been in constant use for eight months. He obtains the skins from the bodies of negroes which have been dissected in one of our big medical colleges. The best leather is obtained from the thighs. The soles are formed by placing several layers of leather together. The skin is prepared by a tanner at Womseldorf, 16 miles from Reading. The shoes are fashioned by a French shoemaker of this city, who knows nothing of the true character of the leather, but who often wonders at its exquisite smoothness, and says that it excels the finest French calf-skin.

Do not for a moment think that this doctor presents an exceptional case of one who puts the human skin to a practical use. Medical students frequently display a great variety of articles in which in the skin or bones of some dissected mortal has been gruesomely utilized, and in bursts of generosity they sometimes present these to their friends, who prize them highly. One of the dudest dudes in town carries a match-safe covered with a portion of the skin of a beautiful young woman who was found drowned in the Delaware river. It still retains its natural colour. Another young man with whom I am acquainted carries a cigar case made of ? skin, a ghastly skull and crossbones appearing on one side in relief. One of the best known surgeons in this country, who resides in this city, has a beautiful instrument case, entirely covered with leather made from an African's skin. A young society lady of this city wears a beautiful pair of dark slippers, the remarkable lustrousuess of whose leather invariably excites the admiration of her friends when they see them. The young doctor who presented them to her recently returned from an extended foreign tour, and he told her that he had purchased them from a Turk in Alexandria, and that he did not know what sort of leather they were made of, but he supposed it was the skin of some wild animal. As a matter of fact, the skin came from a ? cadaver, which was once prone on a Jefferson College dissecting table, and the leather was prepared in Womseldorf. The rosettes on the slippers were deftly fashioned from the ? 's kinky hair.

The Mercury, Saturday March 17 1888
  • Maximus Rex
    edited July 2016
    Self-Proclaimed Psychopath, 14, 'Slits the Throat of Her Brother's Girlfriend After Beating Her for Hours in Hopes of Making Her First ? '

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3714685/Police-Girl-14-slits-teens-throat-hope-1st-? .html

• Kali J. Bookey of New Richmond, Wisconsin was charged as an adult on Thursday with first-degree attempted homicide
    • Bookey allegedly confessed to breaking into the home of her brother's 15-year-old girlfriend, who she beat and stabbed for hours
    • The victim remains hospitalized for her 'very serious' injuries
    • During the attack, Bookey allegedly referred to herself as a 'psychopath' who was looking for 'her first ? '
    • Bookey told police that she didn't want to ? the victim, only scare her enough so that she would move away
    • She said she had grown to hate the victim for how happy she made her 16-year-old brother
    • She is said to have stalked her victim for at least a week and a half leading up to the attack

By Associated Press and Ashley Collman For Dailymail.com

Published: 08:27 EST, 29 July 2016 | Updated: 17:05 EST, 29 July 2016

A 14-year-old northwestern Wisconsin girl who said she was a psychopath looking for her first ? is accused of cycling to the home of her brother's girlfriend, beating the girl and slitting her throat. Kali J. Bookey, of New Richmond, was charged as an adult with attempted first-degree intentional homicide on Thursday. She is currently being held without bond at a juvenile detention center. Police say Bookey told investigators she wanted to scare the victim to leave the area.

Bookey's mother, Dawn Bookey, said in a brief telephone conversation Friday that there were no signs her daughter was planning to attack the girl and that her family is very, very sad.

Meanwhile, the victim continues to recover in the hospital from her 'very serious' injuries. A 14-year-old northwestern Wisconsin girl who said she was a psychopath looking for her first ? is accused of cycling to the home of her brother's girlfriend, beating the girl and slitting her throat. Kali J. Bookey, of New Richmond, was charged as an adult with attempted first-degree intentional homicide on Thursday. She is currently being held without bond at a juvenile detention center. Police say Bookey told investigators she wanted to scare the victim to leave the area.

Bookey's mother, Dawn Bookey, said in a brief telephone conversation Friday that there were no signs her daughter was planning to attack the girl and that her family is very, very sad. Meanwhile, the victim continues to recover in the hospital from her 'very serious' injuries.

36B4683600000578-3714685-image-a-35_1469806201415.jpg
    Kali J. Bookey (pictured) was charged on Thursday as an adult with first-degree attempted homicide, after reportedly beating and stabbing her brother's girlfriend within an inch of her life.

A criminal complaint filed Thursday says police were called to an area north of New Richmond, Wisconsin around 9:30am where they encountered Bookey. Bookey told police that she had been riding her bicycle earlier that morning when two men wearing ski masks and armed with a knife starting assaulting her. She said that she tried to ward off the attackers by telling them there was a residence nearby where a girl was home alone.

Police went to that address and found the 15-year-old victim bleeding profusely from the face and neck and yelling for them to get an ambulance.

Contrary to Bookey's story, the girl said that it was Bookey - her boyfriend's sister - who attacked her for hours, attempting to suffocate her, beating her and cutting her with the shards from a broken bowl.
  • Maximus Rex
    Self-Proclaimed Psychopath, 14, 'Slits the Throat of Her Brother's Girlfriend After Beating Her for Hours in Hopes of Making Her First ? ' con't.

Kali-J-Bookey.jpgKali-J-Bookey.jpg
    Bookey (pictured left and right) reportedly referred to herself as a 'psychopath' who was looking to make her 'first ? '

Near the end of the attack, bBookey reportedly asked the girl if she wanted to 'die right now' or 'bleed out'. The victim chose bleed out
    and Bookey stopped cutting her. Bookey then revealed her plans to the victim, saying she had planned the attack for the past week and a half, biking past the home for several days to make a note of when people came and went. She allegedly referred to herself as 'a psychopath and that (the victim) was her first ? and she was probably going to ? again'. As she was leaving, Bookey told the victim to 'have a nice afterlife'. Bookey eventually dropped the men in ski hats story and copped to the attack, saying she had grown to hate the victim for how happy she made her 16-year-old brother.

She also added that she didn't intend to ? the victim, only scare her enough so that she moved away and her brother could be closer to his family again. Bookey told police that she left her home around 4am and rode her bike 11 miles to the victim's home, arriving around 6:20am. She entered the home through an unlocked sliding glass door and then proceeded to do breathing exercises in the living room.

Once she got her breathing under control, Bookey when into the victim's bedroom and woke her up by trying to suffocate her while wearing rubber gloves. She then hit her 20 to 30 times and cut her about four times. Yet in the second hour of the attack, Bookey also got up to get the victim a glass of water when she requested it. She also tried to cover up her footprints by forcing the victim to record a voice memo making it appear as if she was attacked by masked men.

Bookey said she didn't want to ? the victim and her initial call to police was all to get the victim help. She said she made up the abduction story to explain her numerous injuries.When police encountered her, Bookey had swollen and bruised hands, scrapes on her knees and cuts and scrapes on her legs. When she appeared in court on Thursday, she sported a large bandage on her right hand. Police said that Booker spoke about the attack in 'a calm, mostly unemotional manner'.

As of Thursday, the victim remained hospitalized at Regions Hospital in St. Paul. Police say her injuries were 'very serious'. 'If we didn’t find her when we did, I think there was the potential for them to be fatal,' Scott Knudson, chief deputy for the St. Croix County Sheriff’s Office, said.

In a post on Facebook late Thursday, the victim's boyfriend wrote that she is 'doing just fine' as she recovers at the hospital. 'She is very calm, and she is not at all shaken by it, just shocked my sister would do it,' the boyfriend wrote. 'She says she loves her scars because they look cool, and she's only upset that her favorite dress got ruined.'

He said that they had plans to get married as well, as early as next June, and she had already taken his last name on Facebook.'As she was bleeding to death on her floor, she sent me a message asking to have Bookey on her tombstone instead of her last name,' he said.

In court on Thursday, Bookey's attorney, Barbara Miller, asked that she be released to her parents' custody. 'It’s way too early to talk about that,' St. Croix County Circuit Court Judge Eric Lundell said. Bookey is due back in court for a preliminary hearing on August 8.

While Daily Mail Online does not usually name suspects who are minors, Bookey was charged as an adult. In Wisconsin, juveniles accused of first-degree homicide or attempted first-degree homicide, who are over the age of 10, can be tried as adults. While she has been charged as an adult, Bookey is being held at a juvenile detention facility.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited August 2016
    Florida Man Caught Eating Stranger's Face Was Standout Student, FSU Frat Brother
    http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/florida-man-caught-eating-strangers-face-was-standout-student-fsu-frat-brother-8691963

By Jerry Iannelli
    Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 1:17 p.m.

austin_harrouf.jpg

In 2013, Austin Harrouff was starring as a defensive tackle at Suncoast Community High, a Palm Beach County school ranked among Newsweek's ten best in America at least eight times in the past decade. He'd also been taking advanced-placement classes in the school's International Baccalaureate program

So it's anyone's guess how he ended up in a Martin County garage yesterday, chewing off parts of a stranger's face after killing the man and his wife and stabbing their neighbor.

Late Monday, Martin County Sheriff's deputies say, Harrouff, a 19-year-old Florida State University student, was eating dinner with his parents at a local sports bar when he apparently got angry about something and stormed out. According to the Miami Herald, Martin County Sheriff William Snyder told reporters today that Harrouff had been visiting his Tequesta hometown with some of his fraternity brothers from FSU.

But after Harrouff left, possibly angry at the restaurant's slow service, police found him in the midst of a horrifying scene.

In what Snyder called a "completely unprovoked and random attack," Harrouff approached a married couple — identified as Michelle Mishcon, 53, and her husband John Stevens III, 59 — who'd been sitting calmly in their garage with the door lifted open. Harrouff then allegedly stabbed the Though Harrouff never quite made it as a football star, yesterday's attack marks a particular fall from grace.

This week's crime will forever be mentioned in the same breath as that of Miami man Rudy Eugene, who was famously caught in 2012 eating the face of a homeless man in the shadow of the MacArthur Causeway.

Many have speculated online about synthetic drugs playing a role in both cases, but there's little evidence. Toxicology reports found only marijuana in Eugene's system in 2012, though medical experts said at the time that it was next to impossible that ? alone had provoked that attack.

As for Harrouff: Police say his body temperature wasn't elevated at the time of the attack, which might rule out flakka, the synthetic drug that makes body temps soar. That, however, does not rule out other synthetic drugs playing a role.

At the moment, Harrouff is reportedly sedated in a Palm Beach County hospital. As for why Florida is now home to multiple face-eating zombies — that's a question for whatever gods created this forsaken place.

Correction: This piece previously listed Harrouff as a member of an incorrect fraternity.

• Maximus Rex
    10 Horrifying Facts About the Sexual Exploitation of Enslaved Black Men You May Not Know
    By Curtis Bunn - November 14, 2014

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/11/14/10-horrifying-facts-sexual-exploitation-enslaved-black-men-may-know/

not_1.png

Coerced Sex

White women threatened to accuse them of ? or attempted ? if they did not agree to sex to perpetuate white supremacy.

21.jpg

Whipping Boy

White women took out their frustrations on the enslaved males they owned with excessive cruelty, violence and forced sex as a way to combat feeling relatively powerless.

4.jpg

Sex on Display

If a master thought that a certain man might have strong, healthy offspring, the enslaved man was not only forced to have sexual relations, but he would be made to have sex in the master’s presence.

5.png

Castration

White owners would castrate or even ? enslaved men who impregnated their wives, who had sex with enslaved men when their husbands were not at home.

a-Slave-Sale-in-Richmond-Virginia-1861.-The-Illustrated-London-News-Feb.-16-1861-p.-138.-600x602.jpg

Man-With-Man Sex

Many times, enslaved men were forced into homosexual sex.

7.jpg

Wife Swapping

Some masters would take an enslaved man’s wife and match her with other men to have sex and produce offspring with.

8-600x369.jpg

Public Humiliation

Masters would have enslaved men strip naked in front of women, as if modeling, and threaten, with whip in hand, the woman to have sex with the chosen man.

9.jpg

Plantation Circuit

Enslaved men would be put on a plantation circuit, where they would be forced into sex with “worthless young ? gals.” There he would be “married off” — time and again.

10-600x399.jpg

Denied Wife

A Black man would live near his wife, but seldom allowed to visit her, while white men and recruited enslaved men would have consistent sex with her.

6-600x369.jpg

Grueling Work

An enslaved man would be given extra, grueling work to keep him occupied as white men had sex with his wife.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Wall Street: The True Story
    1452-Black-Wall-Street.jpg
    blackwallstreet2.jpg
    If anyone truly believes that the last April attack on the federal building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma was the most tragic bombing ever to take place on United States soil, as the media has been widely reporting, they're wrong -- plain and simple. That's because an even deadlier bomb occurred in that same state nearly 75 years ago. Many people in high places would like to forget that it ever happened. Searching under the heading of "riots," "Oklahoma" and "Tulsa" in current editions of the World Book Encyclopedia, there is conspicuously no mention whatsoever of the Tulsa race riot of 1921, and this omission is by no means a surprise, or a rare case. The fact is, one would also be hard-pressed to find documentation of the incident, let alone and accurate accounting of it, in any other "scholarly" reference or American history book.

That's precisely the point that noted author, publisher and orator Ron Wallace, a Tulsa native, sought to make nearly five years ago when he began researching this riot, one of the worst incidents of violence ever visited upon people of African descent. Ultimately joined on the project by colleague Jay Wilson of Los Angeles, the duo found and compiled indisputable evidence of what they now describe as "a Black holocaust in America."The date was June 1, 1921, when "Black Wall Street," the name fittingly given to one of the most affluent all-Black communities in America, was bombed from the air and burned to the ground by mobs of envious whites. In a period spanning fewer than 12 hours, a once thriving 36-Black business district in northern Tulsa lay smoldering--a model community destroyed, and a major African-American economic movement resoundingly defused.

The night's carnage left some 3,000 African Americans dead, and over 600 successful businesses lost. Among these were 21 churches, 21 restaurants, 30 grocery stores and two movie theaters, plus a hospital, a bank, a post office, libraries, schools, law offices, a half dozen private airplanes and even a bus system. As could have been expected the impetus behind it all was the infamous Ku Klux ? , working in consort with ranking city officials, and many other sympathizers. In their self-published book, Black Wallstreet: A Lost Dream, and its companion video documentary, Black Wallstreet: A Black Holocaust in America!, the authors have chronicled for the very first time in the words of area historians and elderly survivors what really happened there on that fateful summer day in 1921 and why it happened. Wallace similarly explained to me why this ? event from the turn of the century seems to have had a recurring effect that is being felt in predominately Black neighborhoods even to this day.

The best description of Black Wallstreet, or Little Africa as it was also known, would be liken it to a mini-Beverly Hills. It was the golden door of the Black community during the early 1900s, and it proved that African Americans had successful infrastructure. That's what Black Wallstreet was all about.The dollar circulated 36 to 100 times, sometimes taking a year for currency to leave the community. Now in 1995, a dollar leaves the Black community in 15-minutes. As far as resources, there were Ph.D.'s residing in Little Africa, Black attorneys and doctors. One doctor was Dr. Berry who owned the bus system. His average income was $500 a day, a hefty pocket change in 1910.During that era, physicians owned medical schools. There were also ? shops everywhere, brothels, jewelry stores, 21 churches, 21 restaurants and two movie theaters. It was a time when the entire state of Oklahoma had only two airports, yet six Blacks owned their own planes. It was a very fascinating community.

The area encompassed over 600 businesses and 36 square blocks with a population of 15,000 African Americans. And when the lower-economic Europeans looked over and saw what the Black community created, many of them were jealous. When the average student went to school on Black Wallstreet, he wore a suit and tie because of the morals and respect they were taught at a young age.The mainstay of the community was to educate every child. Nepotism was the one word they believed in. And that's what we need to get back to in 1995. The main thoroughfare was Greenwood Avenue, and it was intersected by Archer and Pine Streets. From the first letters in each of those three names, you get G.A.P., and that's where the renowned R and B music group the Gap Band got its name. They're from Tulsa.

Black Wallstreet was a prime example of the typical Black community in America that did businesses, but it was in an unusual location. You see, at the time, Oklahoma was set aside to be a Black and Indian state. There were over 28 Black townships there. One third of the people who traveled in the terrifying "Trail of Tears" along side the Indians between 1830 to 1842 were Black people.
    The citizens of this proposed Indian and Black state chose a Black governor, a treasurer from Kansas named McDade. But the Ku Klux ? said that if he assumed office that they would ? him within 48 hours. A lot of Blacks owned farmland, and many of them had gone into the oil business. The community was so tight and wealthy because they traded dollars hand-to-hand, and because they were dependent upon one another as a result of the Jim Crow laws.
    It was not unusual that if a resident's home accidentally burned down, it could be rebuilt within a few weeks by neighbors. This was the type of scenario that was going on day- to-day on Black Wallstreet. When Blacks intermarried into the Indian culture, some of them received their promised '40 acres and a mule' and with that came whatever oil was later found on the properties.

Just to show you how wealthy a lot of Black people were, there was a banker in the neighboring town who had a wife named California Taylor. Her father owned the largest cotton gin west of the Mississippi [River]. When California shopped, she would take a cruise to Paris every three months to have her clothes made.
    There was also a man named Mason in nearby Wagner County who had the largest potato farm west of the Mississippi. When he harvested, he would fill 100 boxcars a day. Another brother not far away had the same thing with a spinach farm. The typical family then was five children or more, though the typical farm family would have 10 kids or more who made up the nucleus of the labor. On Black Wallstreet, a lot of global business was conducted. The community flourished from the early 1900s until June 1, 1921. That's when the largest massacre of non-military Americans in the history of this country took place, and it was lead by the Ku Klux ? . Imagine walking out of your front door and seeing 1,500 homes being burned. It must have been amazing.

Survivors we interviewed think that the whole thing was planned because during the time that all of this was going on, white families with their children stood around the borders of their community and watched the massacre, the looting and everything--much in the same manner they would watch a lynching.
    Tulsa-Race-Riot-Black-Wall-Street-in-flames-060121.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    tulsa_race_riot_caro_original_28006.jpg
    black-wall-street-burned-to-ground.jpg
    tumblr_inline_npa9laM4IR1r5ubay_500.jpg
    banner1.jpg
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Tuskegee experiment:
    bpp-tuskegee.jpg

The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the ? Male, also known as the Tuskegee Syphilis Study or Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment ("Tuskegee" = /tʌsˈkiːɡiː/)[1] was an infamous clinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the U.S. Public Health Service studying the natural progression of untreated syphilis in rural African-American men in Alabama under the guise of receiving free health care from the United States government.[1]

The Public Health Service started working on this study in 1932 during the Herbert Hoover Administration, in collaboration with Tuskegee University, a historically black college in Alabama. Investigators enrolled in the study a total of 600 impoverished, African American sharecroppers from Macon County, Alabama. Of these men, 399 had previously contracted syphilis before the study began, and 201[2] did not have the disease. The men were given free medical care, meals, and free burial insurance for participating in the study. After funding for treatment was lost, the study was continued without informing the men they would never be treated. None of the men infected were ever told they had the disease, and none were treated with penicillin even after the antibiotic became proven for the treatment of syphilis. According to the Centers for Disease Control, the men were told they were being treated for "bad blood", a local term for various illnesses that include syphilis, anemia, and fatigue.

The 40-year study was controversial for reasons related to ethical standards because researchers knowingly failed to treat patients appropriately after the 1940s validation of penicillin as an effective cure for the disease they were studying. Revelation in 1972 of study failures by a whistleblower led to major changes in U.S. law and regulation on the protection of participants in clinical studies. Now studies require informed consent,[3] communication of diagnosis, and accurate reporting of test results.[4]

By 1947, penicillin had become the standard treatment for syphilis. Choices available to the doctors involved in the study might have included treating all syphilitic subjects and closing the study, or splitting off a control group for testing with penicillin. Instead, the Tuskegee scientists continued the study without treating any participants; they withheld penicillin and information about it from the patients. In addition, scientists prevented participants from accessing syphilis treatment programs available to other residents in the area.[5] The study continued, under numerous US Public Health Service supervisors, until 1972, when a leak to the press resulted in its termination on November 16 of that year.[6] The victims of the study, all African American, included numerous men who died of syphilis, 40 wives who contracted the disease, and 19 children born with congenital syphilis.

The Tuskegee Syphilis Study, cited as "arguably the most infamous biomedical research study in U.S. history",[7] led to the 1979 Belmont Report and the establishment of the Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP).[8] It also led to federal laws and regulations requiring Institutional Review Boards for the protection of human subjects in studies involving them. The Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) manages this responsibility within the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
  • Maximus Rex
    edited September 2016
    "The white man is a natural ? ."-zzombie

Buggery and the British Navy

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2794/rum-? -and-the-lash

Is it true the ships had "peg boys"?
    CECIL ADAMS SEP 5, 2008

_dev_pubsys_images_1220477659_m_dope_080905_pegboy.jpg
    SLUG SIGNORINO

One often hears references to rampant buggery among sailors in the glory days of the Royal Navy. Sometimes, it’s said, young boys called “peg boys” were on board solely for the purpose of providing pleasure to the officers. What’s the straight dope on this? —Wm. Bligh, Chicago

Cecil replies:

Not an easy question to . . . well, I guess we can’t say “get to the bottom of,” can we? “Get a handle on” also has unfortunate implications. So let’s just start. Was buggery, if not rampant, at least fairly common in the Royal Navy in its prime? (We’ll define this as the 18th century through WWI.) People certainly thought so at the time. Were ships’ boys sometimes used for sexual purposes by their elders? We have sworn testimony that they were. Did some British warships routinely put — let’s be blunt — underage male prostitutes on the manifest? Don’t be ridiculous.

First, terminology. I’ve seen peg = “copulate” in a 1902 slang dictionary, and it’s easy to believe the expression was common long before that. But the earliest usage of peg boy cited in the Oxford English Dictionary is from Playboy’s Book of Forbidden Words by Robert Anton Wilson (1972), perhaps not the most reliable source. Wilson writes: “A ‘peg-boy’ is a young male who prostitutes himself to homosexuals; ‘peg-house’, a homosexual brothel. There is an unsubstantiated story that boys in East Indian peg-houses were required to sit on pegs between customers, giving them permanently dilated anuses.” Whatever you say, Bob.

That’s not to say sailors spent all their time singing sea chanteys and tying knots. As in any environment in which males live in close quarters for extended periods (prison and boarding school are the other well-known venues in this respect), both consensual and nonconsensual homosexual behavior did and doubtless does occur aboard ships — see for example Barry Burg’s ? and the Pirate Tradition (1995), which lends vivid new meaning to such expressions as “shiver me timbers” and “thar she blows.” ? , incidentally, wasn’t clearly defined in English law but at minimum included ? intercourse between men (authorities differed on whether ? sex with a woman counted) and in some interpretations ? , necrophilia, and ? .

More pertinent to our subject is Arthur Gilbert’s “Buggery and the British Navy, 1700-1861,” Journal of Social History, 1976. Gilbert suggests there’s some basis to the belief that the Royal Navy’s traditions consisted of “rum, ? , and the lash” (a witticism often misattributed to Winston Churchill). While conceding that “it is impossible to judge the incidence of buggery in the military,” he goes on to quote one British officer as follows: “I have been stationed, as you know, in two or three ships … On the D—, homosexuality was rife, and one could see with his own eyes how it was going on between officers. I have been told that in some services (the Austrian and French, for instance), nobody ever remarks about it, taking such a thing as a natural proceeding: that may be so or not; but in any case, nobody was ‘shocked’ on board either the A— or the B—. There were half a dozen ties that we knew about … To my knowledge, ? is a regular thing on ships that go on long cruises.”

Still, Gilbert suggests, common is one thing, brazen is another. British naval buggery, however prevalent, was necessarily discreet: ? was officially considered a grave offense, and punishment was harsh. Buggery “comyttid with mankynde or beaste” was first made a capital crime by Henry VIII in 1533; naval buggery was specifically made a hanging offense in 1627. In 1806 there were more hangings in England for ? than for murder. Punishment could be brutal even if you escaped the noose. A sailor convicted in 1757 of ? a boy received 500 lashes; in 1762 two ? received 1,000 lashes each for consensual sex. That was an extreme case, but average lash counts for morals offenses were often double those for mutiny and desertion. Merely attempting ? might get you “lashed around the fleet” (i.e., taken from ship to ship and whipped on each) and drummed out of the service. Officers weren’t exempt: Captain Henry Allen of the sloop Rattler was executed for ? in 1797, and Lieutenant William Berry was hanged in 1807 for buggering a boy. Conclusion: Whatever may have gone on beneath the ? deck, sex with boys at sea was never openly tolerated in the Royal Navy, let alone made a fixture of the officers’ mess.

Eventually attitudes softened. Though ? remained a capital crime until 1861, the last British naval execution for the offense was in 1829, the last in the UK itself in 1835. After that, until legalization in 1967, the act was punishable by ten years to life. In short, to borrow from George Carlin, those convicted of ? were sent to prison where, in all likelihood, they were sodomized.

— Cecil Adams
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Change the title from White Man, to White ppl... Becky dont get a pass.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White people are the definition you can't hide the smell of ? with fragrances
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    This ? is like watching all slave movies at once and in a 1000x concentrated form! And it's all true! Instant anger!
  • Maximus Rex
    edited October 2016
    Ex-mayor charged in 4-year-old’s ? said girl was a willing participant, records say
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/09/14/ex-mayor-charged-in-4-year-olds-? -said-the-girl-was-a-willing-participant-records-say/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_3_na

By Kristine Guerra September 14

Keenan-Richard-300x228.jpg
    Richard Keenan, a former mayor of Hubbard, Ohio. (Trumbull Country Sherriff's Office)

A former Ohio mayor indicted on ? charges reportedly confessed that he had sex with a child — a young girl, who, the man claimed, was a willing participant.

Court records filed Monday describe conversations in which Richard Keenan — who briefly served as the mayor of Hubbard — talked to several people, including his wife and a pastor, about alleged assaults that occurred over the course of two years, beginning in 2013, when the girl was 4.

The 65-year-old Keenan, who once described himself as a man of faith, was indicted last month on eight counts of gross sexual imposition, eight counts of ? and four counts of attempted ? .

According to court documents filed by Trumbull County Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Gabriel Wildman, Keenan’s wife confronted him after the girl talked about the alleged abuse.

“I did it,” Keenan told his wife, according to court records.

Keenan was later admitted to Trumbull Memorial Hospital’s psychiatric ward in Warren, Ohio. He said during group discussions there that he had been sexually abusing a child for two years, according to court records.

He was released from the hospital and admitted to the River Bend Treatment Center, where he told an intake social worker that he was feeling suicidal because of his actions and that the girl willingly participated in the sex acts, according to court records.

Keenan talked in more detail with a local pastor about the alleged abuse, saying it began when the child walked in on him in the bathroom, according to court records. It’s unclear how he and the child knew each other.

In a phone conversation with his brother- and sister-in-law, Keenan said he had gone way over the line, court records say.

According to the court records, the alleged crimes began in September 2013, nearly two years after Keenan left the mayor’s office in Hubbard, a small town in northeastern Ohio. The sexual assaults ended in September 2015, according to prosecutors.

Keenan was indicted and arrested Aug. 18. He was released on bond the same day, online jail records show.

His attorney, J. Gerald Ingram, did not return a call seeking comment.

Wildman, the assistant prosecuting attorney, declined to comment on the case.

Keenan, a Democrat, was sworn in as mayor in January 2010 and served until 2011. He previously served as a council member and a probation officer, according to the Vindicator newspaper. He also worked as a car inspector for the CSX railroad company in New Castle, Pa.

“I care about his town,” Keenan said in a 2010 interview with the Vindicator. “I’m pulled to hear the heart of the people.”

At the time, Keenan said he had dedicated his life to Christ — a decision that he said changed his life.

“Don’t preach it, but live it,” he told the paper.

Keenan pleaded not guilty last month. He’s scheduled for a jury trial in April.

His wife could be called as a witness at the trial. According to the Ohio Rules of Evidence, a defendant’s spouse can be a competent witness if the alleged crime was committed against him or her or their child, or if he or she elects to testify.

If found guilty of ? , Keenan could face life imprisonment.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BigBallsNoWorries ...The 3/5 rule actually was created in reference to us voting. I used to think the same as well. Its been a long time since I've heard the interview but one black man's vote did not count. It would take like 3 of us to vote and then that would be considered one vote. The ? ? Gregory explained it on 89.3 WRFG in detail when I lived in ATL a few years ago. If I can find some audio or a link I'll add it but it did not simulate us being half human. Again, it centered around how strong them edomites Knew voting was and our numbers.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @BigBallsNoWorries ...The 3/5 rule actually was created in reference to us voting. I used to think the same as well. Its been a long time since I've heard the interview but one black man's vote did not count. It would take like 3 of us to vote and then that would be considered one vote. The ? ? Gregory explained it on 89.3 WRFG in detail when I lived in ATL a few years ago. If I can find some audio or a link I'll add it but it did not simulate us being half human. Again, it centered around how strong them edomites Knew voting was and our numbers.

Bruh, regardless if that was towards voting or not

Those ? back then considered us to be sub-human
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BigBallsNoWorries ...U R absolutely right. They know who we really are tho. Gotta out us down to make themselves feel bigger. Biggest trick ever played. Veil has been lifted tho. Eyes of R people see and smell the ? now. The youth ain't going for it no more either. Stay up bruh!
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 Horrifying Facts About the Sexual Exploitation of Enslaved Black Men You May Not Know

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/11/14/10-horrifying-facts-sexual-exploitation-enslaved-black-men-may-know/

not_1.png

Coerced Sex

White women threatened to accuse them of ? or attempted ? if they did not agree to sex to perpetuate white supremacy.

21.jpg

Whipping Boy

White women took out their frustrations on the enslaved males they owned with excessive cruelty, violence and forced sex as a way to combat feeling relatively powerless.

4.jpg

Sex on Display

If a master thought that a certain man might have strong, healthy offspring, the enslaved man was not only forced to have sexual relations, but he would be made to have sex in the master’s presence.

5.png

Castration

White owners would castrate or even ? enslaved men who impregnated their wives, who had sex with enslaved men when their husbands were not at home.

a-Slave-Sale-in-Richmond-Virginia-1861.-The-Illustrated-London-News-Feb.-16-1861-p.-138.-600x602.jpg

Man-With-Man Sex

7.jpg

Wife Swapping

Some masters would take an enslaved man’s wife and match her with other men to have sex and produce offspring with.

8-600x369.jpg

Public Humiliation

Masters would have enslaved men strip naked in front of women, as if modeling, and threaten, with whip in hand, the woman to have sex with the chosen man.

9.jpg

Plantation Circuit

Enslaved men would be put on a plantation circuit, where they would be forced into sex with “worthless young ? gals.” There he would be “married off” — time and again.

10-600x399.jpg

Denied Wife

A Black man would live near his wife, but seldom allowed to visit her, while white men and recruited enslaved men would have consistent sex with her.

6-600x369.jpg

Grueling Work

An enslaved man would be given extra, grueling work to keep him occupied as white men had sex with his wife.

Regardless if many know it or not, but most/all of these sexual deviancy's are actually from white folks. They been doing this since Greece and when they were living in caves.....
  • Maximus Rex
    Watson sentenced for role in Dione Payne murder
    http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/crime--law/watson-sentenced-for-role-dione-payne-murder/o24H6RuopDxeWANkir5OfJ/

DDN_Mark_Gokavi.jpg

Mark Gokavi Staff Writer
    4:51 p.m Friday, Aug. 1, 2014

The mother of a Dayton teen killed by three Franklin men hopes the third man found guilty Friday of murder, kidnapping and tampering with evidence will sit in prison and “weep and weep” until he can’t weep anymore.

Michael Watson, 39, was sentenced Friday to 23 years to life in prison for his role in the Dec. 1, 2013 death of 16-year-old Dione Payne. A Warren County Common Pleas Court jury of seven men and five women found Watson not guilty on charges of aggravated murder and ? .

“I want to thank you again for giving me and my family open arms to welcome us into your courtroom and making the right decision,” Payne’s mother, Tamiko Payne, told Judge Robert Peeler. “Jury, I thank you all for making the decision that you all came together on.

“And to you, Watson, you took my son,” Payne said, her voice cracking. “He ain’t never come back to me. But as you sit in that prison, thinking about (the fact that) you can’t see your loved ones anymore, I want you to weep and weep until you can’t weep anymore.”

Prosecutors said Watson and co-defendant Michael Geldrich entered the residence where Payne was staying, tied him up, and severely beat him in an attempt to steal money and drugs. After the beating, Geldrich and Watson drove an unresponsive Payne to Atrium Medical Center. Payne was later taken by care flight to Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton where he died from his injuries.

Adam Patrick, the third defendant, was not present, but he was arrested because he gave Geldrich his phone to maintain contact with him during the robbery. He also agreed to loan Geldrich his truck to take Payne to another location after the robbery and leave him there.

Watson addressed the court after his verdict was announced.

“I was there trying to stop (a co-defendant) and everything, but nobody sees it that way,” Watson said. “I’m the one who wanted to call 911. It was my idea to take him to the hospital. I was trying to save the kid.

“I never thought it was going to go this far,” Watson continued. “I’m not a murderer, none of this (stuff) that I’ve been blamed for doing… . I’m a laid-back person. I’ve been a drug addict for five years. I ain’t never robbed nobody.”

UPDATE: Michael Watson found guilty of murder

On May 8, Geldrich pleaded guilty to aggravated murder, aggravated robbery, kidnapping and tampering with evidence. Geldich will be sentenced later. On June 23, Patrick pleaded guilty to aggravated robbery and was sentenced to the maximum of 11 years in prison for his role.

Watson’s attorney, John Kaspar, said this case reflects a tragedy and is indicative of a societal problem.

“Drugs were involved in this case,” Kaspar said. “It doesn’t excuse the conduct. It doesn’t justify it.”

photos.medleyphoto.5810858.jpg?uuid=EEIAdJehRx6rMPSdrGjDrwphotos.medleyphoto.5810868.jpg?uuid=J0qgo4plQLmd1FUmsFo-NAphotos.medleyphoto.5810865.jpg?uuid=KThiM1d0RUKbjVLC2K6h0w
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a white supremacist thread
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

not_1.png

Coerced Sex

21.jpg

Whipping Boy

4.jpg

Sex on Display

5.png

Castration

Man-With-Man Sex

7.jpg

Wife Swapping

8-600x369.jpg

Public Humiliation

9.jpg

Plantation Circuit

10-600x399.jpg

Denied Wife

6-600x369.jpg

Grueling Work

This ? here, damn. Inhumane savages