Don't you ever get tired of threatening people with Hell?

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »

Serial killers and rapists have their reasons too. ? had his reasons and so did Ted Bundy lol
    You see that you are is a backseat driver you are not the one in control of reality

Nothing moves but by the will of ? ..... wonder what ? 's reason for serial killers is.

Maybe "? " is using them for population control. Or maybe the gods just get pleasure from seeing blood spilled. Some of the ancient Roman, Aztec, Hindu and African gods got pleasure from seeing people suffer. Just like some people do.

An we used to think ? wanted us to stone our bad ass kids to death long ago..... we dont' know gods, we know what WE know it seems.

? did want the ancient hebrews to ? there bad ass kids centuries ago which makes sense because back then not listening to your parents could mean the death by starvation of your whole family or worse it could lead to violence with your neighbors.

In an agrarian society if you don't do what you are supposed to when Now you will starve six months from now, having children that won't obey under these circumstances is very dangerous

OR we've been guessing what ? wanted that coincided with what WE wanted. There was none of this redirection ? we got now, we were violent and so was/is ? .

No because ? has stated what he wanted.
    Through fallible manrofl, you don't see any problems arising from that? Like you didn't even meet these people!! you just take on faith that these people back in the day were good godly honest people. I don't even put that much faith in people I do know right now!!

I don't have to meet anyone i can create a personal relationship with ? that is where the faith is

You didn't create a personal anything with ? , you use bible verses as proof of everything ? related. If you had a personal relationship with ? you'd go inside yourself but you don't you go inside a book, written by man(inspired by ? , the same inspiration that artists have when seeing a tree) and you believe everything they wrote about "? ", their perception of ? .

I don't seek to prove anything to anyone i don't get into these debates to convince anyone or to bring people into my religion, that is not the primary reason i debate here. I simply defend my religion and explain it to people by answering their questions. I don't create religious thread it's the non-Christians that have the questions

you use the scripture as a portal to ? it allows you to be inspired by ? and full with the holy spirit, artist build on the work of previous artist Pablo picasso built on the inspiration of previous artist and he in turn further inspired other artist and a similar thing happens with faith. ? through the faith of others inspires more people to create a personal faith connection to him. You start to believe THE perception of other believers from the past because you start to perceive the same or very similar things they did. You start to see and feel the commonality you share with believers that are alive today and those long dead

YOU are a "biblical ATHEIST" SO you don't believe in my ? , correct me if i am wrong but you still believe in some kind of deity?? so when you speak about ? i don't know if you are talking about the concept of ? in general or if you are talking about THE ? of my religion.

Keep tellin yourself that.

lol is that your response??? hahaha, look i will go with the wisdom of the ages that has survived for over 2 thousands years and that i can see work in my life and that has thousands of testimonials that attest to it being the gateway to the start of faith and faith is needed to please and communicate with the sovereign master of the universe, unlike you i will not submit myself to the imaginations of my mind. If you want to make ? into your image then that's your prerogative as for me and my house we shall serve the lord.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭

Serial killers and rapists have their reasons too. ? had his reasons and so did Ted Bundy lol
    You see that you are is a backseat driver you are not the one in control of reality

Nothing moves but by the will of ? ..... wonder what ? 's reason for serial killers is.

Maybe "? " is using them for population control. Or maybe the gods just get pleasure from seeing blood spilled. Some of the ancient Roman, Aztec, Hindu and African gods got pleasure from seeing people suffer. Just like some people do.

An we used to think ? wanted us to stone our bad ass kids to death long ago..... we dont' know gods, we know what WE know it seems.

Exactly, no one REALLY knows what "? " or the gods are thinking or doing. Notice it's always humans who claim to know what the thoughts of ? are. "? " itself is always quiet, so I laugh at religions that claim to speak for it.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word? Where? Did he cure that guy with the giant tumors on his face yet? Did he ever get to save the baby born with no legs and no arms?
    If the Bible ? is this lazy in the physical world, what makes anyone think its gonna be powerful in the afterlife LOL

Perhaps ? did not want to cure that guy and ? showed up in many forms in my family sorry you don't/can't feel him... but that's on you.

Yeah, your ? doesn't want to cure a poor guy with giant tumors in his face or help a little baby born without arms and legs. Your ? is so compassionate. How kind and merciful your ? is.

He has his reasons... maybe that guy would be another serial killer or ? if he gets cured maybe ? wants him to be the inspiration for someone to invent a cure which will lead to even greater discoveries.... ? has his reasons

yeah but none of those guys are omnipotent and therefore don't have the same responsibilities... You see that you are is a backseat driver you are not the one in control of reality you don't hear the prayers of billions of people you cannot look into the future and see the trillions and trillions of possibilities

and you don't have to balance all of that and still leave great consideration to human freewill and the set laws of physics that you created. You DON'T HAVE TO do any of that and yet you sit there are criticizes ? FOR how HIS universe works.

You're assuming one, single "? " made this world and throughout this whole thread, you have consistently failed to prove your ? is a real ? . Aren't gods supposed to be powerful? Because your ? seems weak, if not dead.

For all we know, a magical guinea pig in the sky is our ? now.

for there to be a ? there must only be one. once you start talking about multiple gods you have effectively created a hierarchy of power and once that happens it means the lower gods aren't really gods

Your problem is that you want ? to do what you want him to do and because he does not live up to your expectation you think he is weak.... and you refuse to see the arrogance in your position.

But you don't even know for sure if there is one ? , it damn well could be possible another ? killed your Bible ? and replaced it. That would definitely explain why your ? hasn't come back to Earth for over 2,000 long ass years now.

Maybe the Bible ? is/was one of those lower, false gods you're talking about. My position isn't based on arrogance at all, it's based on observing my environment and the world in general. A ? as powerless and weak as yours is the furthest thing from a real ? . Only a false ? makes promises it can't keep.
  • zzombie
    Word? Where? Did he cure that guy with the giant tumors on his face yet? Did he ever get to save the baby born with no legs and no arms?
    If the Bible ? is this lazy in the physical world, what makes anyone think its gonna be powerful in the afterlife LOL

Perhaps ? did not want to cure that guy and ? showed up in many forms in my family sorry you don't/can't feel him... but that's on you.

Yeah, your ? doesn't want to cure a poor guy with giant tumors in his face or help a little baby born without arms and legs. Your ? is so compassionate. How kind and merciful your ? is.

He has his reasons... maybe that guy would be another serial killer or ? if he gets cured maybe ? wants him to be the inspiration for someone to invent a cure which will lead to even greater discoveries.... ? has his reasons

yeah but none of those guys are omnipotent and therefore don't have the same responsibilities... You see that you are is a backseat driver you are not the one in control of reality you don't hear the prayers of billions of people you cannot look into the future and see the trillions and trillions of possibilities

and you don't have to balance all of that and still leave great consideration to human freewill and the set laws of physics that you created. You DON'T HAVE TO do any of that and yet you sit there are criticizes ? FOR how HIS universe works.

You're assuming one, single "? " made this world and throughout this whole thread, you have consistently failed to prove your ? is a real ? . Aren't gods supposed to be powerful? Because your ? seems weak, if not dead.

For all we know, a magical guinea pig in the sky is our ? now.

for there to be a ? there must only be one. once you start talking about multiple gods you have effectively created a hierarchy of power and once that happens it means the lower gods aren't really gods

Your problem is that you want ? to do what you want him to do and because he does not live up to your expectation you think he is weak.... and you refuse to see the arrogance in your position.

But you don't even know for sure if there is one ? , it damn well could be possible another ? killed your Bible ? and replaced it. That would definitely explain why your ? hasn't come back to Earth for over 2,000 long ass years now.

Maybe the Bible ? is/was one of those lower, false gods you're talking about. My position isn't based on arrogance at all, it's based on observing my environment and the world in general. A ? as powerless and weak as yours is the furthest thing from a real ? . Only a false ? makes promises it can't keep.

yes i do.

THE REST OF YOUR POST IS utter trash. IF YOU UNDERSTOOD the attributes of the ? of abraham ? you would know that he CANNOT be killed by another that would be logically impossible because he is omnipresent and therefore he cannot perish from existing.... AND YOUR position is based on arrogance because instead of using the word of ? you are using your human understanding to determine if ? hasn't kept his promises.

basically because ? does not show himself to you in the time and manner you would want him to, you have issues with him, FOR you ? has to fit into your box, you don't like human suffering so because ? does not stop it you figure either he does not exist or he's evil. You disregard the reasons why ? allows suffering because they don't fit your narrative

all your childish questions and pondering have been answered many many many times already and you have yet to advance any of your arguments to an adult level.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol is that your response??? hahaha, look i will go with the wisdom of the ages that has survived for over 2 thousands years and that i can see work in my life and that has thousands of testimonials that attest to it being the gateway to the start of faith and faith is needed to please and communicate with the sovereign master of the universe, unlike you i will not submit myself to the imaginations of my mind. If you want to make ? into your image then that's your prerogative as for me and my house we shall serve the lord.

Lmao yeah you'll just submit to the imaginings of the bible writers, makes sense.
  • zzombie

Lmao yeah you'll just submit to the imaginings of the bible writers, makes sense.

now clearly you are selectively reading what i write because i addressed that criticism already when i clearly said i have formed my own personal relationship with ? , the teachings in the bible are only a guide to forming the relationship
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    On the 7th day ? and The Spaghetti Monster rested, on the 8th day I'm sure they laughed whatever the equivalent of an omnipotent ass is "off", and are still enjoying the "JOKE" as I type.

On the original question in this post...isn't it obvious they never tire of it <period> WYRM OUT!
  • BiblicalAtheist

now clearly you are selectively reading what i write because i addressed that criticism already when i clearly said i have formed my own personal relationship with ? , the teachings in the bible are only a guide to forming the relationship

It'd be easier to believe if you came out a ? being a bible ? believer.
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016

A baby cannot reason at the level necessary to form the kind of connection that i am talking about... and i don't see why you would believe me if was born a believer
  • BiblicalAtheist

A baby cannot reason at the level necessary to form the kind of connection that i am talking about... and i don't see why you would believe me if is was more a believer

I bet you believe jonah was literally inside a fish/whale too huh?
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016

A baby cannot reason at the level necessary to form the kind of connection that i am talking about... and i don't see why you would believe me if is was more a believer

No i don't. I don't subscribe to a totally literal understanding of scripture and it was never meant to be understood so liteally. WHICH IS WHY NOT EVEN the jews, who got the scriptures before the rest of us also don't take all of it literally and they never have. You are not saying anything intelligent right now you are not advancing the conversation
  • BiblicalAtheist

No i don't. I don't subscribe to a totally literal understanding of scripture and it was never meant to be understood so liteally. WHICH IS WHY NOT EVEN the jews, who got the scriptures before the rest of us also don't take all of it literally and they never have. You are not saying anything intelligent right now you are not advancing the conversation

Now you know what it's like to converse with you :)
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016

you are just a stubborn stiff necked fool, you haven't been able to actually respond to anything in my posts for a while now so your responses are devoid of any reasoning.
  • BiblicalAtheist

you are just a stubborn stiff necked fool, you haven't been able to actually respond to anything in my post so your posts are devoid of any reasoning.
    That's how I feel about 75% of your posts when going back and forth with you.
  • zzombie

you are just a stubborn stiff necked fool, you haven't been able to actually respond to anything in my post so your posts are devoid of any reasoning.

You don't make your positions on thing very clear you are not strong on any position what you believe is not very concrete at all.

i however express my positions very strongly
  • BiblicalAtheist

You don't make your positions on thing very clear you are not strong on any position what you believe is not very concrete at all.

Cuz I have a personal relationship with ? , it's between ? and me. I don't feel the need to declare my beliefs to stiff neck people like your or DoU.
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016

Cuz I have a personal relationship with ? , it's between ? and me. I don't feel the need to declare my beliefs to stiff neck people like your or DoU.

liar... if that was true you would not be here in this thread or any other religious thread i suspect that you don't have a good idea about what you believe, you have not really thought it out in any great depth so you have weak convictions.

I on the other hand have strong convictions because i have given a great amount of time and energy to evaluating my religion as well as the religions and ideologies of others and i continue to do so
  • BiblicalAtheist
  • zzombie
    funny picture with no substantive argument belong in donkey
  • BiblicalAtheist
    That's how we differ, you feel the need to defend and uphold your beliefs and "personal relationship" with ? to others in your life, whereas idgaf.
  • zzombie
    That's how we differ, you feel the need to defend and uphold your beliefsand "personal relationship" with ? to others in your life, whereas idgaf.

then what are you here for
  • BiblicalAtheist
    That's how we differ, you feel the need to defend and uphold your beliefsand "personal relationship" with ? to others in your life, whereas idgaf.

To make fun of you guys.
  • zzombie

To make fun of you guys.

So you are nothing but a troll... finally you admit it
  • BiblicalAtheist

To make fun of you guys.

I mean what else is there to do with adults who have childlike minds?
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016

To make fun of you guys.

I mean what else is there to do with adults who have childlike minds?

you should probably stop worrying about the mind of others and try to develop some semblance of reasoning ability , you are trolling now and you have stopped even trying to debate because you lack the proper intelligence and grasp of logic to create an adult argument.

If you want to joke and troll go to donkey