Don't you ever get tired of threatening people with Hell?

Options
123457»

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's so weird how you're saying everything I said to you not to long ago. BlueFalcon used to do that, and go on for pages and pages and ...wait... are YOU BlueFalcon.... I'd bet money on it, but I'd bet more money on you being a chick. More and more everyday I see the ? in you.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It's so weird how you're saying everything I said to you not to long ago. BlueFalcon used to do that, and go on for pages and pages and ...wait... are YOU BlueFalcon.... I'd bet money on it, but I'd bet more money on you being a chick. More and more everyday I see the ? in you.

I don't know who blue falcon and i not surprised that you would resort to insults if you want to trade insults go to another section of the forum.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

I don't know who blue falcon and i not surprised that you would resort to insults if you want to trade insults go to another section of the forum.

Suck my ass and make me.
  • zzombie
    Options

Suck my ass and make me.

thank you for confirming that most women are just tall children
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

DAMN LOL
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Word? Where? Did he cure that guy with the giant tumors on his face yet? Did he ever get to save the baby born with no legs and no arms?
    If the Bible ? is this lazy in the physical world, what makes anyone think its gonna be powerful in the afterlife LOL

Perhaps ? did not want to cure that guy and ? showed up in many forms in my family sorry you don't/can't feel him... but that's on you.

Yeah, your ? doesn't want to cure a poor guy with giant tumors in his face or help a little baby born without arms and legs. Your ? is so compassionate. How kind and merciful your ? is.

He has his reasons... maybe that guy would be another serial killer or ? if he gets cured maybe ? wants him to be the inspiration for someone to invent a cure which will lead to even greater discoveries.... ? has his reasons

Serial killers and rapists have their reasons too. ? had his reasons and so did Ted Bundy lol

yeah but none of those guys are omnipotent and therefore don't have the same responsibilities... You see that you are is a backseat driver you are not the one in control of reality you don't hear the prayers of billions of people you cannot look into the future and see the trillions and trillions of possibilities

and you don't have to balance all of that and still leave great consideration to human freewill and the set laws of physics that you created. You DON'T HAVE TO do any of that and yet you sit there are criticizes ? FOR how HIS universe works.

You're assuming one, single "? " made this world and throughout this whole thread, you have consistently failed to prove your ? is a real ? . Aren't gods supposed to be powerful? Because your ? seems weak, if not dead.

For all we know, a magical guinea pig in the sky is our ? now.

for there to be a ? there must only be one. once you start talking about multiple gods you have effectively created a hierarchy of power and once that happens it means the lower gods aren't really gods

Your problem is that you want ? to do what you want him to do and because he does not live up to your expectation you think he is weak.... and you refuse to see the arrogance in your position.

But you don't even know for sure if there is one ? , it damn well could be possible another ? killed your Bible ? and replaced it. That would definitely explain why your ? hasn't come back to Earth for over 2,000 long ass years now.

Maybe the Bible ? is/was one of those lower, false gods you're talking about. My position isn't based on arrogance at all, it's based on observing my environment and the world in general. A ? as powerless and weak as yours is the furthest thing from a real ? . Only a false ? makes promises it can't keep.

yes i do.

THE REST OF YOUR POST IS utter trash. IF YOU UNDERSTOOD the attributes of the ? of abraham ? you would know that he CANNOT be killed by another that would be logically impossible because he is omnipresent and therefore he cannot perish from existing.... AND YOUR position is based on arrogance because instead of using the word of ? you are using your human understanding to determine if ? hasn't kept his promises.

basically because ? does not show himself to you in the time and manner you would want him to, you have issues with him, FOR you ? has to fit into your box, you don't like human suffering so because ? does not stop it you figure either he does not exist or he's evil. You disregard the reasons why ? allows suffering because they don't fit your narrative

all your childish questions and pondering have been answered many many many times already and you have yet to advance any of your arguments to an adult level.

Prove there is one ? then. Ask the Hindus if there is one ? , and many now believe the ? of Islam is different then the ? of the Bible, I've heard Muslims and Christians tell me this. African gods and some others are still worshipped by millions, so you can't prove there is one ? . I think even Odin is still worshipped by quite a bit of people.

And what about the fake ass attributes of the ? of Abraham? A bunch of people wrote the Torah and the Bible, not angels from heaven. You don't even have proof your ? is powerful, where is that ? , smoking ? ? The attributes of the ? of Abraham are faker then Caitlyn Jenner's ? .
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Jesus-Vs-Odin.jpg#odin%20%20meme

1213991_orig.jpg

Odin has some good points.
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Word? Where? Did he cure that guy with the giant tumors on his face yet? Did he ever get to save the baby born with no legs and no arms?
    If the Bible ? is this lazy in the physical world, what makes anyone think its gonna be powerful in the afterlife LOL

Perhaps ? did not want to cure that guy and ? showed up in many forms in my family sorry you don't/can't feel him... but that's on you.

Yeah, your ? doesn't want to cure a poor guy with giant tumors in his face or help a little baby born without arms and legs. Your ? is so compassionate. How kind and merciful your ? is.

He has his reasons... maybe that guy would be another serial killer or ? if he gets cured maybe ? wants him to be the inspiration for someone to invent a cure which will lead to even greater discoveries.... ? has his reasons

Serial killers and rapists have their reasons too. ? had his reasons and so did Ted Bundy lol

yeah but none of those guys are omnipotent and therefore don't have the same responsibilities... You see that you are is a backseat driver you are not the one in control of reality you don't hear the prayers of billions of people you cannot look into the future and see the trillions and trillions of possibilities

and you don't have to balance all of that and still leave great consideration to human freewill and the set laws of physics that you created. You DON'T HAVE TO do any of that and yet you sit there are criticizes ? FOR how HIS universe works.

You're assuming one, single "? " made this world and throughout this whole thread, you have consistently failed to prove your ? is a real ? . Aren't gods supposed to be powerful? Because your ? seems weak, if not dead.

for there to be a ? there must only be one. once you start talking about multiple gods you have effectively created a hierarchy of power and once that happens it means the lower gods aren't really gods

Your problem is that you want ? to do what you want him to do and because he does not live up to your expectation you think he is weak.... and you refuse to see the arrogance in your position.

But you don't even know for sure if there is one ? , it damn well could be possible another ? killed your Bible ? and replaced it. That would definitely explain why your ? hasn't come back to Earth for over 2,000 long ass years now.

Maybe the Bible ? is/was one of those lower, false gods you're talking about. My position isn't based on arrogance at all, it's based on observing my environment and the world in general. A ? as powerless and weak as yours is the furthest thing from a real ? . Only a false ? makes promises it can't keep.

yes i do.

THE REST OF YOUR POST IS utter trash. IF YOU UNDERSTOOD the attributes of the ? of abraham ? you would know that he CANNOT be killed by another that would be logically impossible because he is omnipresent and therefore he cannot perish from existing.... AND YOUR position is based on arrogance because instead of using the word of ? you are using your human understanding to determine if ? hasn't kept his promises.

basically because ? does not show himself to you in the time and manner you would want him to, you have issues with him, FOR you ? has to fit into your box, you don't like human suffering so because ? does not stop it you figure either he does not exist or he's evil. You disregard the reasons why ? allows suffering because they don't fit your narrative

all your childish questions and pondering have been answered many many many times already and you have yet to advance any of your arguments to an adult level.

Prove there is one ? then. Ask the Hindus if there is one ? , and many now believe the ? of Islam is different then the ? of the Bible, I've heard Muslims and Christians tell me this. African gods and some others are still worshipped by millions, so you can't prove there is one ? . I think even Odin is still worshipped by quite a bit of people.

And what about the fake ass attributes of the ? of Abraham? A bunch of people wrote the Torah and the Bible, not angels from heaven. You don't even have proof your ? is powerful, where is that ? , smoking ? ? The attributes of the ? of Abraham are faker then Caitlyn Jenner's ? .

I have actually answered all your questions in other threads already and i already know what your response to my answers will be.... You bore me so i am sorry i won't be answering the same questions from you that i have already answered multiple times already my ? to be honest with you i am sick of you
  • zzombie
    Options
    You can fit all the worshippers of odin on nyc bus.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

yes i do.

I have actually answered all your questions in other threads already and i already know what your response to my answers will be.... You bore me so i am sorry i won't be answering the same questions from you that i have already answered multiple times already my ? to be honest with you i am sick of you

So basically, you can't prove there is one ? and you definitely can't prove the ? of Abraham is powerful, it's as weak and powerless as I suspected. Thanks for letting the world know.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    You can fit all the worshippers of odin on nyc bus.

And most of the world isn't Christian haha
  • zzombie
    Options

yes i do.

So basically, you can't prove there is one ? and you definitely can't prove the ? of Abraham is powerful, it's as weak and powerless as I suspected. Thanks for letting the world know.

I've done that already i just don't feel like repeating the same argument again
  • kingblaze84
    Options

yes i do.

The Bible ? is a weak, helpless little being that isn't doing jack ? . Prove me wrong. Ah yeah, I forgot you can't. It is what it is.
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options

yes i do.

The Bible ? is a weak, helpless little being that isn't doing jack ? . Prove me wrong. Ah yeah, I forgot you can't. It is what it is.

lol does saying that make you fell better??? pathetic