What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

This white bitch putting alot of yall to shame dl 300+ for reps and shit

white sympathizerwhite sympathizer Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭

She aint fucking with my dl, but alot of yall so called men aint dl 3 plates for one rep

And she dont look like one of them roid monster hoes either
unspoken_respect

Replies

• LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Sumos are for pussies
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like her form
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She sucks

• BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationPosts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok

The Wombshifter
    edited March 2017
    She's weak

She's savage ^
    thulsadoomleftcoastkevMD_PROPER Lady_Capoeira
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck that bitch....but this one here nigga?

She strong as fuck too....or was but I think she had an injury in the past year or so....

She will get injured messing with that much weight, I keep trying to tell people that their ego is going to get them hurt but they don't hear me tho, I will stick to my lighter weight and be a pussy.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    Lady_Capoeira