Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This cracka made up lies. Prodigy beat thé ? out of him
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Tru basically reiterated what I been saying. Being a street ? is the worst type of character you can play in hip hop or being a black man in general, not the cornball.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tru basically reiterated what I been saying. Being a street ? is the worst type of character you can play in hip hop or being a black man in general, not the cornball.
    what you mean by this?

• dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • WiseKing
    WiseKing Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Options
    he made some decent points
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what you mean by this?

Alot of black males with two parent homes or/and live in a decent community want to play up a hood image just so they're not seen as cornballs or white-washed.

Be yourself, the black male experience is more diverse than the projects and the hood. Plus just cuz you didn't come from the hood don't mean you don't have a struggle from day to day. Being a black person is a struggle enough in this white system everyday.
    Oh i thought you were saying something completely different
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Decent interview
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what you mean by this?

Alot of black males with two parent homes or/and live in a decent community want to play up a hood image just so they're not seen as cornballs or white-washed.

Be yourself, the black male experience is more diverse than the projects and the hood. Plus just cuz you didn't come from the hood don't mean you don't have a struggle from day to day. Being a black person is a struggle enough in this white system everyday.

Preach
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what you mean by this?

image_zpsdafmbrzp.jpeg
    Beautiful
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what you mean by this?

Square ? post

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dee.i.? wrote: »
    Who?

I figured you wouldve known by now since you asked the same question in the other Tru Life thread.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate ? who comes in threads saying " who " . that ? mad wack keep it moving if you dont know the artist or do ya research.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i never ? with his music i know who he is basic off his beef with certain rappers
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goid interview though. Dude seems to be focused.