Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    I don't see a problem. There's always going to be men willing to pay for it. Let them hoes be great. All you can say is "not me,""

this ? refuses to make a judgement on wrong behavior.... everything is always let that ? cook or it's not me so i don't care.... ? try getting some ? principles and values

Not judging grown folks who make their own decisions is a value. You should try it.

Muhfuckas going to sell themselves, Muhfuckas will buy. It is what it is.

I did not ask you to judge people i asked you to judge behavior, do you understand the distinction??? ... You rarely if ever make a strong statement on anything anyone does.... you want to be a good writer try actually picking a moral position, IT IS WHAT IT IS is the intellectual position of cowards.

Being angry about it won't stop it. All I can say I wouldn't do it. i wouldnt fraternize with people who did but they will live their own life.

I disagree with you. ENOUGH angry people can stop anything but if everyone takes your attitude then an atmosphere of " whatever ? it" is created.... which is exactly what we have now. You think years ago ? could call public conferences on how to be a better hoe?? ? no.

It is never enough to only say what you would not do... you have to at least pick a side and advocate for or against something. That's how people like you writers and artist influence the world the next generation is going to live in.
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a shame. Bunch of ? less hoes smh.
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't watch the video in the original post, but man... I would have to say that currently the game is very good to those who are true to it. Times are tough economically and square ? are thinking twice about taking advantage of that mint between their legs instead of being taken advantage of. There are so many square ? to knock these days it's ridiculous.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Never do for free, what someone will pay you for'

How ? 's manage to be mad about a chick selling her ? is beyond me but the Zombie/Deadeye vs Jono/MrYoungGun exchange can prove to be hilarious