Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? is wack

He still smoking
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    half the time dude would go on and tell a story that ended about something completely different but it still was a good interview.

u can see the real X when he talks about ? is emotions just pour out
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vybz wrote: »
    4 mins in and can't help but notice the alcohol bottles all over the studio! next to X and behind him, WTF breakfast club should know better, I will continue to watch because X is one of the goat.

y should they move it for him ? they always have it up there .

X is a recovering addict, if you had a guest who was a recovering addict wouldn't you show some respect and move that ? ?

that ? is not recovering ? . cant u see hes still on it .

I see he's still drinking, I saw no signs he was on ? in the interview, he was drinking tho, is this ? filmed in the morning with it being called the breakfast club?
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mane, X kept wiping his nose. Sht was tough to watch. I had to cut it.

He mentioned he wakes up and gives praise to the Lord every morning. That's dope. Hopefully he's kicked the dope habit, and if he hasn't, I hope he gets the help he needs to kick it.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Man ? is wack

He still smoking

What makes you think he is still on ? ?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4 mins in and can't help but notice the alcohol bottles all over the studio! next to X and behind him, WTF breakfast club should know better, I will continue to watch because X is one of the goat.

X is a recovering addict, if you had a guest who was a recovering addict wouldn't you show some respect and move that ? ?

I see he's still drinking, I saw no signs he was on ? in the interview, he was drinking tho, is this ? filmed in the morning with it being called the breakfast club?

bro the man is twitching every min
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

bro the man is twitching every min

Could that not be from using in the past and getting old? his speech didn't indicate him being on ? , we already have footage of X when he is high.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would trade whole DMX discography against stylesp&jadakiss discography together

You mean x discography verses styles and Jada? X will lose
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

Look like Floyd Mayweather Sr for a second.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    lol yo im 8 mins in and I dont even know what question hes even answering...

Like hes telling a story and im lost

Sidenote:

DMX Breakfast Club: DMX discusses his recent health scare, his new music, appreciating Drake, expecting his 15th child and much more with The Breakfast Club.

wtf

That one son he has that was on that therapy show with him is a ? so its good that he has other ones that can make him proud
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @17:08 haha....that ? killed me
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    asthma, really ?

latest?cb=20110628002748

9 babymamas welldamn
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That child support must be a ? .

It might be a long shot, but i hope X cleans himself up from the drugs & alcohol.
    For a drug addict he's accomplished a whole lot, imagine him clean...he'd be damn near genius level.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's never getting sober, dealing with 9 baby mamas...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I got a contact high watching that ? .

BRB - I'm about to break into all the cars on my block and steal the stereos.

"You alright bruh?"

"Yeah man...I just got done watchin that DMX breakfast club interview. ? was almost an hour long....

ani_tyrone-biggums-scratch.gif~c200"
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? is wack

He still smoking

Trust me
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    Man ? is wack

He still smoking

Trust me

Nah.
  • Biggwillie
    Biggwillie Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real interview from a real ? in the game. If you have a Desiigner or Young Thug song in your possession, please put it in the dumpster where it belongs.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know why ppl continuously focus on the negative, like ppl don't fall into bad habits....

Nice interview and I hope he does kick the habit if he hasn't. That prayer at the end was something else. I doubt if we see the real "Belly 2" or continuation of the first one, but it was nice to hear him talking about it cause the one w/ Game wasn't worth anything imo. lol @ Swizz not thinking he'd get his license, looks like he finna up that whip he was talking about. Its like everyone in that room felt his pain when he was about to shed tears. I finished this whole thang at work and even my lead was watching it even though I was wearing headphones. Dude is a living legend. Glad he still hear w/ us.....
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great interview. Very insightful. Much Love to everyone who prayed like You were in the room, regardless of religion.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deep interview