DMX At The Breakfast Club

Options
13»

Comments

• [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    X been a wild boy idk why people act like he used to be a different ?
  • WiseKing
    WiseKing Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Options
    he got his voice back
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couldn't watch the whole thing. X seemed off. Still a legend though
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    lol yo im 8 mins in and I dont even know what question hes even answering...

Like hes telling a story and im lost

Sidenote:

DMX Breakfast Club: DMX discusses his recent health scare, his new music, appreciating Drake, expecting his 15th child and much more with The Breakfast Club.

wtf

That one son he has that was on that therapy show with him is a ? so its good that he has other ones that can make him proud

Yeah what a ? for wanting a dad to not smoke ? ...
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? can't even sit still for 5 seconds
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Sidenote:

DMX Breakfast Club: DMX discusses his recent health scare, his new music, appreciating Drake, expecting his 15th child and much more with The Breakfast Club.

wtf

That one son he has that was on that therapy show with him is a ? so its good that he has other ones that can make him proud

You must relate to ? ?
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sidenote:

wtf

Sidenote:

wtf

You must relate to ? ?

I don't agree with the way he did it on tv and all, but you really think it's a bad thing to want your pop off ? ?