How do you feel about this song

supergangster
supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, first thought the song would be Ether coming from you....lol...This is my ? still, second verse is crazy....
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas in his prime, a rapper has never spent more time in their prime than Nas, you could even argue that his prime never really left him, he was just going through some ? in the late 90's until 2001, Jay tried to bury Nas when he was at his weakest but only ended up awaking the beast in Nas, Stillmatic is a true classic.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He diss jayz on this, of course you'll post this
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • supergangster
    He diss jayz on this, of course you'll post this

I like Shawn Carter.
  • supergangster
    Nas in his prime, a rapper has never spent more time in their prime than Nas, you could even argue that his prime never really left him, he was just going through some ? in the late 90's until 2001, Jay tried to bury Nas when he was at his weakest but only ended up awaking the beast in Nas, Stillmatic is a true classic.

Stillmatic is a game changer
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The beginning of Stillmatic is dope but its started to go downhill towards the end.

I got the vinyl with Bravehearts Party. Its a 5 mic album without Bravehearts Party but WITH Bravehearts Party its 4.5 mics.
  • supergangster
    5 Grand wrote: »
    The beginning of Stillmatic is dope but its started to go downhill towards the end.

I got the vinyl with Bravehearts Party. Its a 5 mic album without Bravehearts Party but WITH Bravehearts Party its 4.5 mics.

So just of one song its 4. 5.??? Well if thats the case Jay z got no 5 mic album.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016

So just of one song its 4. 5.??? Well if thats the case Jay z got no 5 mic album.

Yeah but Bravehearts Party is pretty terrible. Its so bad that they took it off the album and rereleased it.

Also the album kinda drags on towards the end.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorite songs off the album. Had my 3 year old bro singin this ? back then
  • supergangster
    edited June 2016

Yeah but Bravehearts Party is pretty terrible. Its so bad that they took it off the album and rereleased it.

Also the album kinda drags on towards the end.

Braveheart party is ok, not terrible. Stillmatic is a 5 mic album.
  • Preach2Teach

Over here in the UK we got the version without braveheart party, so it's a classic in the UK.
  • Preach2Teach

Reading this back has got me thinking I should become a writer, anybody know how to get into the writing world? maybe even get paid for it?
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fav track on the album
  • supergangster

Reading this back has got me thinking I should become a writer, anybody know how to get into the writing world? maybe even get paid for it?

• Preach2Teach

I don't know much about twitter, don't I need to have people follow me? and is it possible to make money with twitter?
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorite Nas songs of all time
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Timeless classic
  • supergangster

I don't know much about twitter, don't I need to have people follow me? and is it possible to make money with twitter?

No you cant make money out of tweets but you can write things and with hashtags People can see what you write.

If you write good things maybe some1 Sign you if ur lucky
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't/don't like it. Stillmatic isn't a classic
  • supergangster

Troll
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016