Istanbul bombing....36 dead, 147 wounded......Perilous times will come in the last days! Amen.

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://youtu.be/nJPoYc-wO1Y

https://youtu.be/1_1jDTDMG8E

World Leaders React to Suicide Bombing at Istanbul Airport

http://time.com/4386325/istanbul-airport-attack-turkey-reaction/

"Terrorism will not prevail"

Leaders around the world denounced terrorism and expressed their sympathies for the dozens of people killed in Tuesday’s explosions at Istanbul’s Ataturk airport in Turkey.

At least 28 people died and 60 people were injured after at least three suicide bombers attacked the international terminal entrance, government officials told the Associated Press. As details about the tragedy unfold, several political figures took to social media to share their distress.

Presumptive Republican U.S. presidential nominee Donald Trump said the assault was “so sad.” “Yet another terrorist attack, this time in Turkey. Will the world ever realize what is going on?” he tweeted. “We must do everything possible to keep this horrible terrorism outside the United States.”

House Speaker Paul Ryan wrote on Twitter that “terrorism will not prevail.” “We stand with our ally #Turkey in the face of this heinous attack,” he wrote.

Richard Moore, the British Ambassador to Turkey, told his followers he was following the development closely and has been in touch with Turkish authorities. He wrote that he was very “concerned” at reports of the explosions.

Queen Rania Al-Abdullah of Jordan also shared her heartbreak. “More innocent lives lost, more families torn apart… Our prayers for all,” she tweeted.

The Istanbul blasts follow the three deadly terrorist attacks that rocked Brussels in late May, including an explosion carried out at Zaventem airport. “Our thoughts are with the victims of the attacks at @istanbulairport,” Brussels Airport tweeted. “We wish them, their relatives & all airport staff strength & courage.”

Arnaud ? , the CEO of Brussels Airport Company, wrote that he was “deeply moved” to hear of the Istanbul attacks. “Our thoughts are with the victims, their family & friends,” he wrote. “Strength to our colleagues.”

Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport was the 11th busiest airport in the world last year, with 61.8 million passengers, the AP reports.

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/28/explosions-and-gunfire-at-istanbul-ataturk-airport-injuries-repo/

"Istanbul airport attack: 'Up to 50 dead' in suspected Isil suicide attacks in Turkey"

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This is ? sad .i really hate these Isis ?
  • WiseKing
    WiseKing Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Options
    is that the bomber in the first vid?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven how many years we got left?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    There is only one road where all this is headed. Revelation chapter 16 holds the answer. It occurs at the 6th trumpet and it is the battle of Armageddon.

But before all that there will be much more destruction. For there are still 7 seals to break, 7 trumpets to blow, and 5 bowls of wrath to pour out before the battle of Armageddon comes. Yes much turmoil is coming upon the earth. So much death and destruction will be upon the earth that Yeshua Himself said this:

"For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. 22If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened."
    Matthew 24:21-22

What we are witnessing is only the beginning of sorrows. Radical Islam, Fanaticism, and open rebellion against ? will only be crushed when Mashiach Yeshua returns. There will be no peace saith my ? unto the wicked! This is what the Bible teaches and this is what we are living.

This is the generation of the end! All things will be fulfilled in our lifetime! The day of sudden destruction is coming soon and that is when the Nukes will be unleashed! And ? says this about that day:

"9And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord ? , that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:

10And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all ? , and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

11Behold, the days come, saith the Lord ? , that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

12And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

13In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst."
    Amos 8:9-13

As it was written, so shall it be done! Amen.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm sure SJW hashtags will prevent further attacks. Thank ? were not Islamophobic, that's all that matters.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    WiseKing wrote: »
    is that the bomber in the first vid?

Yes it is. He was shot, but he still blew himself up. His wounding prevented much more damage.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    28 dead, not 50
  • VIBE
    Options

but where r u getting 50?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven how many years we got left?

Israel is the time piece. May 14, 1948 started the countdown. Therefore Yeshua said this:

"32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."
    Matthew 24:32-35

The fig tree represents Israel. Thus ? said that when you see Israel flourishing again, know that the generation who witnesses it will not pass away until everything written concerning the end of the age is fulfilled!

Now we must understand how long ? reckons a generation. The Bible tells us this:

"Seventy years are given to us! Some even live to eighty. But even the best years are filled with pain and trouble; soon they disappear, and we fly away." Psalm 90:10

You do the math!

Oh yeah ? spoke from heaven to warn us that the Day of the LORD was near just like He said:

1743654_10204709062320774_8836147966407230980_n.jpg

"31The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come."
    Joel 2:31

giphy.gif

Amen.

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is only one road where all this is headed. Revelation chapter 16 holds the answer. It occurs at the 6th trumpet and it is the battle of Armageddon.

But before all that there will be much more destruction. For there are still 7 seals to break, 7 trumpets to blow, and 5 bowls of wrath to pour out before the battle of Armageddon comes. Yes much turmoil is coming upon the earth. So much death and destruction will be upon the earth that Yeshua Himself said this:

"For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. 22If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened."
    Matthew 24:21-22

What we are witnessing is only the beginning of sorrows. Radical Islam, Fanaticism, and open rebellion against ? will only be crushed when Mashiach Yeshua returns. There will be no peace saith my ? unto the wicked! This is what the Bible teaches and this is what we are living.

This is the generation of the end! All things will be fulfilled in our lifetime! The day of sudden destruction is coming soon and that is when the Nukes will be unleashed! And ? says this about that day:

"9And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord ? , that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:

10And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all ? , and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

11Behold, the days come, saith the Lord ? , that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

12And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

13In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst."
    Amos 8:9-13

As it was written, so shall it be done! Amen.

InsanelyIdiotic.gif

tumblr_mgfozleELP1r426i4o2_r1_250.gif

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Some will believe and some will not. But the warning is being given. Therefore if you want to build your house on the sand so be it. Only you will have to bear the ruin of your faulty foundation.

I know the truth and the truth has set me free. And on the last day I will be on the side of the King of kings and LORD of lords Yeshua Ha Mashiach! And then we will all see who was right and who was wrong. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/28/explosions-and-gunfire-at-istanbul-ataturk-airport-injuries-repo/

"Istanbul airport attack: 'Up to 50 dead' in suspected Isil suicide attacks in Turkey"
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    You think this is just going to go away @stringer bell ?

You think the fanatics are just going to quit and we will live in Utopia?

You think radical Islam will just lay down and roll over?

You are living in a fantasy world!

There will be no stopping what is coming!

The next step will be the Nukes!!!!!

Get your head out of the sand and stop acting like an Ostrich. You will be mowed down if you continue to be so foolish.

Amen.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some will believe and some will not. But the warning is being given. Therefore if you want to build your house on the sand so be it. Only you will have to bear the ruin of your faulty foundation.

I know the truth and the truth has set me free. And on the last day I will be on the side of the King of kings and LORD of lords Yeshua Ha Mashiach! And then we will all see who was right and who was wrong. Amen.

4bUV7Ls.gif
  • VIBE
    Options

byzqmuap9j3l.png

but you're gonna run w an estimated # cuz it's higher for your little religious thread.. smh
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hasn't this kind of ? been happening for a very long time now? oh but the end is always near.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/28/europe/turkey-istanbul-airport-attacks/index.html

Istanbul airport explosions: 36 dead, 147 injured, Turkish officials says

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is ? up. i been in that airport tons of time.

As always, RIP to the dead.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

byzqmuap9j3l.png

but you're gonna run w an estimated # cuz it's higher for your little religious thread.. smh

lol at the banner vs the headline...

"Don't let your family get stung by the rising cost of funerals"

Terrorists: ? it, ? the whole family
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    I find it odd that a man of the lord gets so excited over the death and destruction of fellow man.

Odd? Really? Why...

Their book tells them that "these are the end times and the 2nd coming is near." So they see this as the begining of the end.

Meh. Religion is a form of insanity n its solves nothing.