21 Year Old Woman Pleads Guilty, Still Gets Life Without Parole For Killing Her Newborn

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    One chick suggested the father should do time too. I'm like how Sway ? Y'all don't even want men to have a say in abortions. Isn't this "her baby, her body, her choice / whatever" ?

Unless dude contributed to putting her in a bag and killing her, I don't get it.

The only thing that got me wondering is she's 21 and that seems like the maximum you can give somebody for a single murder, let alone somebody that plead guilty. And then comparing that sentence to other cases like this.

I mean this judge didn't even allow her white privilege to be introduced into evidence.

tumblr_m9wdvgiN281rrk7c1o1_400.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She deserved it..

Options are adoption and leaving your baby at any police/fire/hospital ? that ?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Zombie you a weird son of a ? .

Fixed.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should of done what most white women in America do ,go get an abortion .
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't think late-term abortions are legal unless the life of the woman is in danger.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    i don't think late-term abortions are legal unless the life of the woman is in danger.

They're legal I had 3.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »

abortion-restrix-2000.png

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a good thing. Justice served.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think this should have anything to do with abortion...

The baby was born, at no point while the baby was suffocating in a plastic bag was it "her body"

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    this has nothing to do with abortion debates. she killed a baby by putting it in a plastic bag.

As I said, life without parole is too much time in my opinion, especially considering abortion can provide a grisly demise for an infant where they also end up in a plastic bag.

Save your hysterics.

Hold up..are you actually arguing that killing a new born baby is no different than getting an abortion? You can't be that dense
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insert all my, ? a cac rants. But life is too ? much... especially when u have cops killing innocent ppl walking awAy scott free.
  • Kat
    blackrain wrote: »
    this has nothing to do with abortion debates. she killed a baby by putting it in a plastic bag.

As I said, life without parole is too much time in my opinion, especially considering abortion can provide a grisly demise for an infant where they also end up in a plastic bag.

Save your hysterics.

Hold up..are you actually arguing that killing a new born baby is no different than getting an abortion? You can't be that dense

I didn't say that, if that's what you took from it then I could say the same for you.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's white. She'll be alright.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016

They said the baby girl died from asphyxiation after Weaver put her in a plastic trash bag and left it outside the sorority house.

Putting a baby in a bag is not an abortion
  • Kat
    edited June 2016
    Copper wrote: »

They said the baby girl died from asphyxiation after Weaver put her in a plastic trash bag and left it outside the sorority house.

Where was it said that putting a baby in a bag is an abortion?

My point is that I just have a hard time getting all "burn her at the stake!" at these cases because I don't see much difference in the two. They are comparable to me. Both wrong, both selfish and both ending in dead babies that could have had a full life.

But let's give this one life with no parole for the sake of appearances.

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of yall really are ? up in the head. Saying life is too much time for putting a baby in a trash bag and leaving it outside.

The ? is wrong with some of yall? That ? should be beat, put in a trash bag and left outside to suffer the same fate.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They suck a baby brain out in abortion wat the ? are u talkin about theres videos of the baby fighting to live in side the woman. now this baby was suffocated aint much difference...i dont wana sound pro life because im pro abortion all the time ? my moms prolly should of got one....honesty!!b real
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She killed a ? baby.
    her punishment is light as ? .
    u a sick ? to think otherwise
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »

Where was it said that putting a baby in a bag is an abortion?

My point is that I just have a hard time getting all "burn her at the stake!" at these cases because I don't see much difference in the two. They are comparable to me. Both wrong, both selfish and both ending in dead babies that could have had a full life.

But let's give this one life with no parole for the sake of appearances.

Appearances? U must be snorting bath salts
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An partial birth abortions are killing a baby aswell
  • Kat
    She killed a ? baby.
    her punishment is light as ? .
    u a sick ? to think otherwise

Lol..ok ? .
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get what Kat is saying tho.

Yall all up in arms because she murdered her baby. What she did was evil. That baby suffered.

But the bottom line is abortion is murder too. We can argue semantics till our heads explode, but life is life. Once that egg is fertilized, you have a child. If you make a conscious decision to "terminate" it, that sounds like murder to me.

Suffucation is a horrible way to go. What of she had killed the baby in a less brutal manner to minimize suffering? Would yall feel the same way? And if so, why us abortion viewed differently?
  • Kat
    I get what Kat is saying tho.

Yall all up in arms because she murdered her baby. What she did was evil. That baby suffered.

But the bottom line is abortion is murder too. We can argue semantics till our heads explode, but life is life. Once that egg is fertilized, you have a child. If you make a conscious decision to "terminate" it, that sounds like murder to me.

Suffucation is a horrible way to go. What of she had killed the baby in a less brutal manner to minimize suffering? Would yall feel the same way? And if so, why us abortion viewed differently?

What's really funny (or not) is that anybody that has viewed the way babies are aborted would know that suffocation is easily the more humane way to go.

But admitting that might be too difficult for some.

Like I said, whatever helps folks sleep at night.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat I'm kind of struggling to grasp the point your trying to make. Not being argumentative but are you basically taking a strong pro life stance?

I feel like you're going about it in the way. Like youre coming off as saying life isn't important so why punish her.