Shaq defends Shaq brand shoes

Options
kid_khameleon
kid_khameleon Members Posts: 337 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I'm not a sneakerhead, why he feel the need to defend his shoes? Not the slippers he has on, the ones he's sellin'
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why should Shaq care if someone laughs? Maybe it's sometype of marketing technique? Passive advertising?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is old but if they weren't trash and I wore sneakers

I'd wear em
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the biggest gripe is that they are blatant knockoffs of popular shoes. I applaud what he is trying to do but stop stealing peoples designs.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Ups to Shaq. ? be wanting that European brand on their backs.
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not everyone can afford brand name kicks. shaq doing a good thing with this.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't even know they where literally shaqs. I see them all the time in shoe show. I thought another company was using Shaq's name. Shaq and Stephon doing right by the people. And mind you we are speaking globally.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    Big Ups to Shaq. ? be wanting that European brand on their backs.
    Message! !
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i didn't know Shaq still had shoes. I'm not mad at him. At least he stuck with it knowing its not a big money maker and that folks clown them.

Materialism is a big problem for black folks.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    i didn't know Shaq still had shoes. I'm not mad at him. At least he stuck with it knowing its not a big money maker and that folks clown them.

Materialism is a big problem for black folks.

I'm sure he is caking off them joints. They probably cost less $5 manufacture and he's selling them probably for $15-$20. There's no box no promotion nothing. If, I had to guess their are kids in Peru, and grown folks in some Eastern Block country walking around right now like they are the ? .
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    different strokes for different folks.