Shaq defends Shaq brand shoes

Options

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marketing 101... never start a sales pitch with "laugh all you want".
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Marketing 101... never start a sales pitch with "laugh all you want".

Unless u sold 150 million of your product, worldwide .
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I had some pro wings... made all thru the day then a ? wanna ask what kind of shoes r those when the bell ring last period lol.

I'd buy the shaq shoes to give to homeless folk here in the A. They would go to good use.

in eigth grade, my brothers dad got me some L.A. Gears. Them joints sat in my closet for months. Mom got me a fresh FUBU fit........only shoes I had to match them was the L.A. gears. lol. The shoes were black and yellow. Moms got me black FUBU pants, and a yellow FUBU shirt. I debated on wearing that fit to school for days. Finally said ? it. Went and grabbed a yellow bandana threw that ? in my back pocket and went to school rockin. Really didnt catch no slack except from ? I didnt even know. Most of my friends just laughed it off like I was fresh in them though.

First and last time I wore those ?

U know how much them ? would if u had pair now that light up!!!!mannn

Those was different. Thats before L.A. Gear took a turn for the super cheap. I had some of those. Some red and black ones with red flashing lights. I think I was in either first or second grade. Hopped in a ? puddle and the ? stopped working.

One of the greatest kicks made in the 90s.

My first and only pair of LA gears. C/S on them going downhill after that.
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Luda Voice* Rocking the Hack-a-Shaqs I 'm lit and Don't care what no one thinks.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Remember when moms bought me a pair of Spaldings when i was a youth. I hit her with P Diddy point! lol

82707153.gif

I rather walk barefooted than wear some Spaldings. smh

Spaldings was a dope sneaker .....I don't know what you had, but the pair I rocked looked just like the suede pumas ..... I had the red suede with the white soles and white spalding sign .....
    I'd wear them now if I find a pair lol
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spalding? They similar to stadia? We had stadia from Kinney shoe store. I hated them but mom kept buying.qqg7oml0vzol.jpg
    wkkqmpa21wtj.jpg
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember I made a who rocked rejects thread and MFs was frontin' hard.

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    This is old but if they weren't trash and I wore sneakers

I'd wear em
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Big up to shaq and stephon who both have put their money where their mouths are. Well done gentleman!!

We cry all the time about how WE need to ____________ and when it's BEING done ? are like school on a Sat. No class.

This that clown ? . Oh so you comin out thr house wearin these

mcSdQdmuyRl98gKJM9FjBHA.jpg

Bama ass ? :joy:

In b4 some long tangent on material things and what other people care about and blah blah blah man ? that. No self respecting adult male should wear some gotdamn Shaqs

i know this aint the same ? who jus had my ? in his mouth in the BET speech thread when dude was talkin about brands!!?

nah, it cant be the same ? ? ? ..
    like i said in the Farrakhan thread..
    im jus tired of the talkin..

didnt watch the clip but i loved every word i read from it..
    but im tired of the talkin..

im ready to see some action..
    these ? is more then capable..

? .... he wasn't just takin to celebrities. He talkin to the culture. He talkin to YOU Lls

dedicating our lives to getting money just to give it right back, for someone’s brand on our body. When we spent centuries praying with brands on our bodies. And now we pray to get paid for brands on our bodies.

So i can see why you've been touched.

yeh.. that was the same ? ? in the other thread.. jus went to check..

seems he takes his stance on whats convenient..
    i know ? jus like that..

over there she's postin the above thinkin she's gettin at me..

over here its "in before some long tangent on material things and what other people think blah blah blah"

uhhhhh u mean like a tangent along the lines of what the award recipient jus went on ? !!?

we know u go both ways ? ..
    but we go need u to pick a side ? ? ..
    like i said in the Farrakhan thread..
    im jus tired of the talkin..

didnt watch the clip but i loved every word i read from it..
    but im tired of the talkin..

im ready to see some action..
    these ? is more then capable..

? .... he wasn't just takin to celebrities. He talkin to the culture. He talkin to YOU Lls

dedicating our lives to getting money just to give it right back, for someone’s brand on our body. When we spent centuries praying with brands on our bodies. And now we pray to get paid for brands on our bodies.

So i can see why you've been touched.

yeh.. that was the same ? ? in the other thread.. jus went to check..

seems he takes his stance on whats convenient..
    i know ? jus like that..

over there she's postin the above thinkin she's gettin at me..

over here its "in before some long tangent on material things and what other people think blah blah blah"

uhhhhh u mean like a tangent along the lines of what the award recipient jus went on ? !!?

we know u go both ways ? ..
    but we go need u to pick a side ? ? ..

Only possible response for this is "didn't read" or a gif with those words in it.

Got damn....

? that ? ..
    he aint send me nothin for father's day..

i always take the time to go out my way to son his ass and he rather remain a bitter ? like his single mom raised him..

one of these days he go seek my attention and it wont be there.

wqz3gxqvhpgz.gif

CapitalB and S2J tennis matches (back & forth exchanges) is ALWAYS must see IC!! But this nikka served up 3 Pete Sampras Aces right chea. lololololol

I know soon as Boss caught wind and quoted that ? , S2J was like........

cntbqie20l4q.png
  • MallyG
    edited July 2016
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I had some pro wings... made all thru the day then a ? wanna ask what kind of shoes r those when the bell ring last period lol.

I'd buy the shaq shoes to give to homeless folk here in the A. They would go to good use.

Lol @ aneed bein' on his Biggie ? ......

-"Heeyyyy what kind of shoes are..."

**POW!!!**

-"Why u punch me in the face?!?"

-"Stay in ya place!"

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's cool and all but I'm not buying them.? if they ain't comfortable. You trying to cross a ? up and you go forward and your shoe is behind you. Shoes feeling like you're walking on wood planks lol. Them ? better be as comfortable as my nikes! I believe in supporting black, but that ? need to be good too.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this is like the Pet Ewings or the Hakeems back in the day at Caldor or K-mart
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let one of these new rappers rock some shaqs and watch muthafuckas start messing with them....

2iu8f1l.gif
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MallyG
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i had the zebra shaq's... ? used to clown me... but my clap back game was vicious..
    ? just be on the court or at school trading jokes all day.....

i stayed rocking the cheapest of clothes...still do....big designers never ever been my thing...and i don't think they ever will...

the times i actually spent a lot of money on clothes or shoes are few and far in between....everything just ain't for everybody....

i ain't never been no fashionable ? ...and why try to fake it?

i just wear whatever corny ? i like...and if ? got jokes then i joke back......it's what i do

I was in middle school when those Shaq's came out. I was and always have been a Nike man, but there were a bunch of nikkas rockin' those Hypnosis Shaq jawns. U weren't really in the minority w/ those back then.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    i had the zebra shaq's... ? used to clown me... but my clap back game was vicious..

i stayed rocking the cheapest of clothes...still do....big designers never ever been my thing...and i don't think they ever will...

the times i actually spent a lot of money on clothes or shoes are few and far in between....everything just ain't for everybody....

i just wear whatever corny ? i like...and if ? got jokes then i joke back......it's what i do

I was in middle school when those Shaq's came out. I was and always have been a Nike man, but there were a bunch of nikkas rockin' those Hypnosis Shaq jawns. U weren't really in the minority w/ those back then.

i also got big ass feet, i wear 13's...

bruh it was real.....i think i only survived cuz of my joke game
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spalding? They similar to stadia? We had stadia from Kinney shoe store. I hated them but mom kept buying.qqg7oml0vzol.jpg
    wkkqmpa21wtj.jpg

Dafuq????

? would have a field day roasting them ? .....

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    wkkqmpa21wtj.jpg

Dafuq????

? would have a field day roasting them ? .....

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Lol trust me we still ? on each other now about them ? . The name was stadia but we called them whalers. Your head dropped when ur mom said we going to kinneys
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let one of these new rappers rock some shaqs and watch muthafuckas start messing with them....

2iu8f1l.gif

Any ? that follows the fashion choices of rappers deserves zika
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    120 million might be a stretch considering that's 1/3 of the entire population.

Rofl
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The zebra ones was was reebok wasn't they?
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

The zebra ones was was reebok wasn't they?
    yep
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I had them too. The hypnotized ones
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »

i also got big ass feet, i wear 13's...

bruh it was real.....i think i only survived cuz of my joke game

That's the best thing bout being a silly ? . They got jokes but I never run out and keep going...they end up joking on someone else out of shame lol
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does he have on houseshoes?

Karate shoes