Meek Mill about to drop Joe Budden diss?

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if the summer sun is always frying his brain cells this time of year but I hope he drop this diss song, so he can get bodied again like last summer
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why dont somebody beat joe up so he can stop running his mouth when nobody asked that ? nothing

Keep it where it need to be, if they get physical drake, meek or joe aren't gonna be the one's ? up their Lil goons are. Keep it on wax breath some life into the game. Besides if anyone need to be throwing hands it's drake. Meek tried to take money out his pockets, puff duffed him out. Dream chasers beat his boy up too i believe.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again, this thread and the name "Meek Mill' shows the exact fickleness of hip hop fans

Nothing about those lyrics says he talking to Joe in particular, hell nothing about it seems to even insinuate it's a diss at all

More 'me against my (phantom) enemies (same thing that has fueled Drake's last 3 yrs, Joey's 'diss' against Drake, Jay post-Nas, etc,) and they failures' lyrics that can and should be looked at as lyrics for the sake of lyrics

Of course Joey gonna act like it's a direct diss and we gon act like he ain't been trying to get some bars from Meek or Drake since last summer

Of course some (Twitter) are gonna take it as another opportunity to try to tear down Meek cause he called Drake out for having a ghostwriter

If it is a full blown Joe diss, cool, I'll wait til hear the whole thing before handing out W's and L's, but I know I'm cut from a 90's cloth where songs weren't decided form snippets........
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    qawshun wrote: »
    Why dont somebody beat joe up so he can stop running his mouth when nobody asked that ? nothing

Keep it where it need to be, if they get physical drake, meek or joe aren't gonna be the one's ? up their Lil goons are. Keep it on wax breath some life into the game. Besides if anyone need to be throwing hands it's drake. Meek tried to take money out his pockets, puff duffed him out. Dream chasers beat his boy up too i believe.

Meek is the one that needs to throw hands

His cash flow stopped and Drake cash flow got bigger
  • qawshun
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    qawshun wrote: »

Meek is the one that needs to throw hands

His cash flow stopped and Drake cash flow got bigger

That was Meeks fault he shouldn't have went to the grammy's
  • qawshun
    It's too easy to survive a battle in the climate keep dropping heat and verse or 2 hear and there for said foe
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    ? be out here advertising they about to drop a diss track, they about to do this, they about to do that....mane just drop the track, sht.

I'm about to co-sign this post
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek already shut these rumors down..
    @iKingGodGivBiz you can close thread down..

• lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MEEK MILL SHARES LYRICS FROM UPCOMING JOE BUDDEN DISS
    Source: Brandnew-hiphop.com

Meek Mill is about to drop an epic diss track/reply aimed at Joe Budden who has been trying to bait Meek for months. This morning Meek Mill took to Instagram where he was seen quoting lyrics from upcoming Joe Budden diss song. You can read some of the quoted lyrics from the upcoming song before it released below.

“Petty ? wanna mention my name to get acknowledged …. Hoping I react like a fool and give em violence…. I rather ? em wit success and give em knowledge…. Before I throw it all away for a sucka cuz we the hottest… My momma crib big as a church,I’m being modest…. No sleep putting in work that’s how she got it!”

Meek mill?......epic...diss?..
    Yeah ok
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »
    Did meek really just say he gonna give someone knowledge? I've heard everything now

Yeah he gonna scream math equations and scientific definitions at the top of his lungs
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »

Something tells me that may not stop him from running his mouth

6emjcf60t6uh.jpg
    Well we all know how diss is going to go from Weak Mill.. He's probably going to start off screaming about how he was driving around [insert North/South/West here] Philly with a rollie on his arm that cost more than [insert expensive luxury item here].. Plus he has some ice around his neck that cost just much as [insert another luxury item here].. Then he going have some weak ass ABC lines going @ Budden for getting punked by the Chef & those Wu Goons.. Then talk about how Joey is a wife beater,his career fell off,Joey being on reality tv & Budden not capitalizing off of 'Jump off'.. After that he probably have a couple slick unclever lines about ? Stained Drake & 50.. Oh and he'll mention Nicki a lot...

• qawshun
    illedout wrote: »
    Meek already shut these rumors down..
    @iKingGodGivBiz you can close thread down..

Well if i was Budden that's a green light for at least 8 bars mean tho no light ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But why? You know what? I don't even care.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Budden is a good rappin' crackhead..
    He tweaking for one of these young ? to say his name so he can use it as a come up..
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH @ DISS TRAILERS...
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know much about Meek at all or his music. For real. The little ? I've read on this site, he comes across as ? .
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek is garbage.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek a Philly cat. Sad what he done become at least try like u did vs Cassidy
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This some chatty patty click bait ?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek on his All the Way Up Freestyle:

When the internet told me I'm crucified
    They was in them streets like, "? you super live"

The nerdy outcast ? and casual fans trying to run with this Meek is wack ? , but in the streets, he gets crazy burn and gets props wherever. Everyone bumps Meek and thinks he's dope.