Video: A racist white trailer park trash confronts a professional black woman reporter in Iowa...

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp5FWCDYWYQ
An Iowa television reporter and photojournalist captured footage of themselves being threatened by an unidentified woman while reporting on her son’s death at the hands of police. The woman’s son, who was identified on Thursday as 28-year-old Michael Disbrowe, was shot and killed by officers after they responded to a complaint that a man was “threatening people with a gun.” Disbrowe reportedly drew a gun from his waistband when confronted by officers, then refused to obey their orders to put the gun down.

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean...she's trailer trash. Not surprised at all.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure some people will be surprised ? like this happens...

I just don't know why
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    7figz wrote: »
    Man, that's really their go to word ain't it ?

I like the way the reporter said, "Maam, don't ever...." like she was about kick some ass.

I feel like there is a certain look on some white people's faces when they use that word... Like they are in on some kind of joke or accepted knowledge that all black people are and forever will be just ni....

I'm very surprised there arent more white people in the hospital from that face alone each year
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    play the game how it go, they don't make distinctions... I didn't see trailer trash I saw your average, ordinary, everyday, all american, girl next door, white person..

even worst ? has happened in a gated community in Mckinney Texas.

Even if you in a Benz, you still a ? in a coup --kanye west
  • Kat
    Kat wrote: »

I find it hilarious when ppl act like there is an actual class divide when it comes to racism.
    she'd be no less of a ? if she lived in a mansion...lol

It's more prevalent in uneducated, poverty-stricken circles..blatant racism at least.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭

I find it hilarious when ppl act like there is an actual class divide when it comes to racism.

It's more prevalent in uneducated, poverty-stricken circles..blatant racism at least.

Uh oh...
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

smile.gif?w=640
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Kat
    huey wrote: »

What. Thee. ?

I don't get it.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amazing, a ? head ranting
  • Kat
    Soooo a bunch of wows, you're wrong and gif posting, but no one to actually break down the error in my statement.

Color me surprised.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016

That is because they dont have ? to lose. I know the trailer trash mfer down here get bold as ? when they are in there environment. I had a reservist tell me I should never think about coming by his house. I would get nothing but hate and discontent. He said and cant save you. WTF!

At the same time, My wife's VP is moving out of his home of 20 years because the neighborhood is changing. Meaning it is more minorities. But after repeatedly pressing him. He never let it rip. That is because he has tact and something to lose.

Same ? but one is less obvious. Even though in there element those well off ones get bold also.
  • Brother_Five
    Soooo a bunch of wows, you're wrong and gif posting, but no one to actually break down the error in my statement.

Color me surprised.

if i did, u would just get mad and claim that I'm trolling or emotional or something.
  • Kat

Color me surprised.

if i did, u would just get mad and claim that I'm trolling or emotional or something.

And? You scared of me, ? ?
  • Brother_Five

Color me surprised.

And? You scared of me, ? ?

nah... I just think laughing at u is more fun than trying to educate u sometimes...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭

Color me surprised.

You ever seen Goodbye Uncle Tom?