150 Years After Its Founding, KKK Says US Politics Are Going Its Way...

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    bgoat wrote: »
    The reason politics is going their way, because they been in politics from Day 1. White Supremacy made the laws of this country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians.

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bambu wrote: »
    Trump will win the election....

? ain't moving nowhere.....

hell nah. I know some ? ass cac republicans that said they aren't going to vote at all.

And quiet as its kept I think Kasich is going to be the republican nominee.

You believe a white person that tells you which way they are voting????

I won't be surprised when he does....

The majority of Americans will be in shock....

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Persistence pays off eventually
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

hell nah. I know some ? ass cac republicans that said they aren't going to vote at all.

? no.
    And ? no. Just read the GOP sent out an email blast trying to drum up support for kasich. If you think those ? ass crackas are gonna let Trump destroy the GOP or plot it in 2 you are mistaken bro. A divisive GOP doesn't win a presidency, senate or congress seats. And they aren't going to let that happen
  • bambu

? no.
    And ? no. Just read the GOP sent out an email blast trying to drum up support for kasich. If you think those ? ass crackas are gonna let Trump destroy the GOP or plot it in 2 you are mistaken bro. A divisive GOP doesn't win a presidency, senate or congress seats. And they aren't going to let that happen

If the GOP is drumming support for other candidates then his election will be an even bigger surprise.....

A lot of people saying that it cant and wont happen......

Republicans wont let it happen......

They will.....

I am not a gambling man......

But I would bet that trump will win this election...........

Do not underestimate the power of the American Dream......

Trump has captured that demographic.....

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the KKK got smart & decided to replace the hoods w/ police uniforms. So now they can legally murder you & get away with it without consequence. The prosecutors, judges & even media prolly have ties to the KKK. How else can a black kid get found rolled in a gym mat with severe neck trauma, and the police & DOJ rule it a "suicide". This system ain't ?
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    You still voting for rubio you bumboclatt?

How the ? am i voting for rubio??? you know what
    AuZgMr.gif

Wait, wats the story behind this again?
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    And people still say that Trump and Hillary are two sides of the came coin.

if that is true, how come you don't have these unsavory characters and organizations supporting Hillary, how come they wouldn't dream of doing so?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    who cares what the kkk has to say.

No black person should listen to anyone that spends all day bashing Muslims, but wants to ignore the ? .
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    kzzl wrote: »

No black person should listen to anyone that spends all day bashing Muslims, but wants to ignore the ? .

I don't bash muslims i bash islam but like most people here you are too ? stupid to grasp that nuance.... and anyway i don't like radical muslims or the kkk ? them both.
  • kzzl

I don't bash muslims i bash islam but like most people here you are too ? stupid to grasp that nuance.... and anyway i don't like radical muslims or the kkk ? them both.

Nuance ain't got ? to do with it. But YOU telling people to ignore the kkk of all things just adds to the suspicion of your ? behavior.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real 150 year history is that the KKK was the ISIS/Al Quada wing of the Democratic party after Reconstruction. They fell off after the 1960's though, but were still praising old KKK members like that ? Robert Byrd well into the 2000's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iUlFfcY2_4

Robert byrd! Was a great man who made a mistake in you...
  • zzombie

Nuance ain't got ? to do with it. But YOU telling people to ignore the kkk of all things just adds to the suspicion of your ? behavior.

Ignore the kkk??? When the ? did I say that?? I said who cares what they have to say , once again you don't understand nuances... Anyway what ? behavior?? Just because I won't vote for democrats?? ? ? you.

Most blacks are ideological slaves and thin skin babies, we don't like republicans because they say mean things, never mind the fact that the policies inflicted on us by democrats are worse as long as they pretend to care we vote for them

wake the ? up
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? guy!!!!!

This ? Hilary Clinton said Margaret ? is her hero but yet she should be viewed differently from Trump.

Dummies really believe if a white person ain't saying ? in a black person face they really not that racist.

? is sad
  • zzombie
    And by the way i will vote for democrats if they advocate good policies
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In 150 years huh?

So I guess this dumb pigskin forgot about Reconstruction and Jim Crow

Don't be fooled, white people are some of the dumbest ? you will ever meet
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    This ? guy!!!!!

This ? Hilary Clinton said Margaret ? is her hero but yet she should be viewed differently from Trump.

Dummies really believe if a white person ain't saying ? in a black person face they really not that racist.

? is sad

Exactly. And she was literally throwing shade at Black voters in 2008 when running against Obama.

For all the BLM, SJW, post an incident-a-day posters on the IC. How the ? do you reconcile Hillary basically framing the situation we've dealt with the last 20 years with the Crime bill and calling us "super-predators"? Her solution was to lock us up and then.....find the causes, lol. 8 years ago she was pro-Wall Street, a neocon, against ? marriage, against illegals, and throwing shade at Black voters, but now people are bending over backwards for her? Makes zero sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k4nmRZx9nc
  • kzzl

Ignore the kkk??? When the ? did I say that?? I said who cares what they have to say , once again you don't understand nuances... Anyway what ? behavior?? Just because I won't vote for democrats?? ? ? you.

Most blacks are ideological slaves and thin skin babies, we don't like republicans because they say mean things, never mind the fact that the policies inflicted on us by democrats are worse as long as they pretend to care we vote for them

wake the ? up

This aint about nuances and I ain't say nothing bout political parties. Im talking about the lack of consistency you're showing when it comes to the kkk. It's dangerous to tell a black person not to care about those people when their ideology is an immediate threat us. When they take off their clans sheets to put on uniforms and suits. We need to keep an eye on that.

But no, you'd rather babble about muslims. A group that isnt a bigger threat to us. Then you sound just like the ? would in the process. Like I said, suspect ? behavior.
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016

wake the ? up

This aint about nuances and I ain't say nothing bout political parties. Im talking about the lack of consistency you're showing when it comes to the kkk. It's dangerous to tell a black person not to care about those people when their ideology is an immediate threat us.[/b] When they take off their clans sheets to put on uniforms and suits. We need to keep an eye on that.

But no, you'd rather babble about muslims. A group that isnt a bigger threat to us. Then you sound just like the ? would in the process. Like I said, suspect ? behavior

WHAT A ? IDIOT.... I SAID WE SHOULD NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY SAY, DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS??? you are taking my specific statement and making it generalized... I never said we should not care about the activities of the kkk. BUT ? WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY.

I DON'T GIVE A ? RATS ASS ABOUT ANYTHING THE kkk has to say because unlike you i am not afraid of the kkk or white people in general.

AND QUITE FRANKLY WORLD WIDE ISLAM IS A GREATER THREAT TO BLACK PEOPLE THAN THE ? KKK
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭

wake the ? up

But no, you'd rather babble about muslims. A group that isnt a bigger threat to us. Then you sound just like the ? would in the process. Like I said, suspect ? behavior.
    Zombie's right though. The KKK is a dead organization at this point. Muslim terror groups have been killing Black Africans for decades, by the thousands. We're their biggest victims by far. For every Paris shooting, we have five. It just doesn't get the coverage or endless hashtags shining a light on it.
  • kzzl

wake the ? up

This aint about nuances and I ain't say nothing bout political parties. Im talking about the lack of consistency you're showing when it comes to the kkk. It's dangerous to tell a black person not to care about those people when their ideology is an immediate threat us.[/b] When they take off their clans sheets to put on uniforms and suits. We need to keep an eye on that.

But no, you'd rather babble about muslims. A group that isnt a bigger threat to us. Then you sound just like the ? would in the process. Like I said, suspect ? behavior

WHAT A ? IDIOT.... I SAID WE SHOULD NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY SAY, DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS??? you are taking my specific statement and making it generalized... I never said we should not care about the activities of the kkk. BUT ? WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY.

I DON'T GIVE A ? RATS ASS ABOUT ANYTHING THE kkk has to say because unlike you i am not afraid of the kkk or white people in general.

AND QUITE FRANKLY WORLD WIDE ISLAM IS A GREATER THREAT TO BLACK PEOPLE THAN THE ? KKK

You're damn right I'm afraid. I'm a Black man that could get killed by a cop tomorrow and end up nothing more than a hashtag. I could be rich, go on tv, give a great speech on injustice, and loose my lively hood. A white ? can pop up two years from now claim I ? her and I'll be thrown in prison with my constitutional rights ignored. And people that target me could have an old ? sheet in they closet.

So I say Muslims are not a bigger threat.

What people say and do often goes hand in hand. Not caring about that is a fast path to ignorance. Play games nitpicking words all you want. Either way it's foolish, or in some cases disingenuous.
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016

wake the ? up

You're damn right I'm afraid. I'm a Black man that could get killed by a cop tomorrow and end up nothing more than a hashtag. I could be rich, go on tv, give a great speech on injustice, and loose my lively hood. A white ? can pop up two years from now claim I ? her and I'll be thrown in prison with my constitutional rights ignored. And people that target me could have an old ? sheet in they closet.

So I say Muslims are not a bigger threat.

What people say and do often goes hand in hand. Not caring about that is a fast path to ignorance. Play games nitpicking words all you want. Either way it's foolish, or in some cases disingenuous.

Then you are a coward... yes all those bad things can happen to you but they won't be the fault of the kkk frankly the people doing it to you more than most likely won't have any connection to the kkk.... all the black men who have suffered the calamities you mentioned, you think the kkk had anything to do with it??? NO. The things you are afraid of wouldn't be affecting blacks so much if we didn't continuously help place the same politicians governing with the same ideology into office for 40 years.

The mass incarceration, the attempted re-defining of ? and socially policing what is acceptable speech ALL come from leftist liberal ideology so don't blame the kkk for that.

If black people are going to cry, ? and moan every time some racist white people, ? members or not say something anti-black then we will forever be living in fear and anger. I prefer for members of race not to think/live like that.
  • zzombie
    With all the police shootings of black men that have happened withing the last 7 years how many of the officers involved have been linked to the kkk??? it's 2016 and you ? are scared of the ? kkk ??? i am more scared of the ? Russian mafia than i am of the kkk. Every white racist is not a ? member
  • bambu
    edited July 2016
    The ? is pretty much dead.....

However, these cac's are relentless & if we take our eyes off of them they will reorganize. ....

• zzombie
    The ? is pretty much dead.....

However, these cac's are relentless & if we take our eyes off of them they will reorganize. ....

THE KKK WILL forever be a dead and archaic organization... what you should say is that white racism exist and that it is important for black people to be aware of this.