150 Years After Its Founding, KKK Says US Politics Are Going Its Way...

Options

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    If, if was a spliff or fifth.....

I would be high....

Acknowledging the history & continued work of the ? is not a fear of the ? .....

their history is serious but in 2016 the ? is flabby and sick

I understand that it may seem like some conspiracy because there is no definitive link between the ? and any modern racial violence or prejudice......

However,

There is.....

Blacks may not have to worry about being accosted by mobs of cac's in white sheets......

Nonetheless, every other aspect of the ? 's modus operandi is in effect.......

In 2016.....

GOP State Rep. Tommy Benton defended the Ku Klux ? during an interview with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, in which he stated the KKK “made a lot of people straighten up,” and that the ? “was not so much a racist thing but a vigilante thing to keep law and order.”

http://newsone.com/3349371/ga-lawmaker-defends-kkk-withdraw-name-tommy-benton/

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    All those ? groups and they really don't do ? 95% of the ? has turned into a glorified racist white man's club either that or they are just more money making criminal organizations.... instead of a terrorist organization many of those ? groups are just gangs

They don't do ? that you can see.....

Thats why they call themselves the invisible empire.....

With all the continued racism and police brutality.....

Why would anyone rule out the ability of this group and its ideals to go invisible????

So that they could keep it invisible. But some Muslims on the other side of the planet, they wanna swing at those ghost all day.

I can equally despise the kkk and radical muslims... those Muslims on the other side of the planet pose an actual threat because unlike the kkk of 2016 they are real terrorist actively engaged in trying to ? people the teaching of radical Islam within america is an actual threat there have been several attempted and successful islamic attacks within america

Several, sure.

But no part of Islam has continuously violated black peoples constitutional rights in America.

you realize many black people died in 9/11 right??? you do realize that many many more black people would die if radical Muslims got there way right??? anyway i would prefer not to make this about islam there are other threads for that

Thats got nothing to do with this. 9/11 wasnt systematic oppression, it wasn't a continous violation of black rights. It was a terror attack.

But white supremacy, it's soldiers and followers, have/are violating our rights. As I said before, it goes beyond what you see. You can't even say it's not a cabal of white men conspiring against us when Nixon(or Reagan) aid just admitted to such a plot months ago.

what Are you talking about??? a cabal of white people in the government?? or are you talking about the kkk in 2016??? you are all over the ? place. I like most black people fully acknowledge there are whites who hate blacks and that our government does not give a ? about blacks and that there have been historical incidences of the united states government intentionally oppressing black folks. that was never what was in question what was in question was rather or not we should give a ? about what the kkk has to say.

Muslims have not been systematically oppressing black in america because they don't have the power to do that, everywhere else in the world that Muslims get a chance to oppress non muslim blacks they take it not to mention that arab/berber muslims also ? on black muslims... so why the ? should i want that to happen here???

Im saying the ? is still a danger due to the reach of their ties and ideology. Because we are all in a system on white supremacy and the ? is an extension of that regardless. They are the bigger threat to black empowerment. So if they feel politics are going their way, our antennas should go up.

But your willingness to not give a ? about the white enemy actively against black people is foolish. You agree with enemy, the devil, too much. The fact you'd rather campaign the fight against the non-white enemy, and that you align with too many of our white enemies ideals, could make you ? . I'd say that's why most people don't take you seriously and rightfully so.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    All those ? groups and they really don't do ? 95% of the ? has turned into a glorified racist white man's club either that or they are just more money making criminal organizations.... instead of a terrorist organization many of those ? groups are just gangs

They don't do ? that you can see.....

Thats why they call themselves the invisible empire.....

With all the continued racism and police brutality.....

Why would anyone rule out the ability of this group and its ideals to go invisible????

So that they could keep it invisible. But some Muslims on the other side of the planet, they wanna swing at those ghost all day.

I can equally despise the kkk and radical muslims... those Muslims on the other side of the planet pose an actual threat because unlike the kkk of 2016 they are real terrorist actively engaged in trying to ? people the teaching of radical Islam within america is an actual threat there have been several attempted and successful islamic attacks within america

Several, sure.

But no part of Islam has continuously violated black peoples constitutional rights in America.

you realize many black people died in 9/11 right??? you do realize that many many more black people would die if radical Muslims got there way right??? anyway i would prefer not to make this about islam there are other threads for that

Thats got nothing to do with this. 9/11 wasnt systematic oppression, it wasn't a continous violation of black rights. It was a terror attack.

But white supremacy, it's soldiers and followers, have/are violating our rights. As I said before, it goes beyond what you see. You can't even say it's not a cabal of white men conspiring against us when Nixon(or Reagan) aid just admitted to such a plot months ago.

what Are you talking about??? a cabal of white people in the government?? or are you talking about the kkk in 2016??? you are all over the ? place. I like most black people fully acknowledge there are whites who hate blacks and that our government does not give a ? about blacks and that there have been historical incidences of the united states government intentionally oppressing black folks. that was never what was in question what was in question was rather or not we should give a ? about what the kkk has to say.

Muslims have not been systematically oppressing black in america because they don't have the power to do that, everywhere else in the world that Muslims get a chance to oppress non muslim blacks they take it not to mention that arab/berber muslims also ? on black muslims... so why the ? should i want that to happen here???

Im saying the ? is still a danger due to the reach of their ties and ideology. Because we are all in a system on white supremacy and the ? is an extension of that regardless. They are the bigger threat to black empowerment. So if they feel politics are going their way, our antennas should go up.

But your willingness to not give a ? about the white enemy actively against black people is foolish. You agree with enemy, the devil, too much. The fact you'd rather campaign the fight against the non-white enemy, and that you align with too many of our white enemies ideals, could make you ? . I'd say that's why most people don't take you seriously and rightfully so.

The kkk can feel or think whatever they want i don't believe they have much reach or any ties that are important enough for black people to give a ? about anything they have to say, they are NO serious threat to black empowerment and they sure as hell aren't the biggest threat. My antennas don't go up for stupid rednecks, the white people in the board room is who your antennas should go up for not the stupid kkk, they are beneath serious concern. Some people here don't take me serious because they believe in the version and perspective on american society that has been taught to blacks since the 1960's, they have bought into the victim hood mentality that says that blacks are perpetual weaklings. The popular political consensus/perspective among black people is what has us we ? up BLACK PEOPLE HAVE BEEN THINKING AND VOTING YOUR WAY FOR OVER 40 YEARS AND we are in a shambles because of it perhaps it's time black people start thinking MY WAY, FOLLOWING PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE YOU IS LEADING THE RACE INTO PERPETUAL SERVITUDE

Black americans seem to think that if something is bad for white people then it's good for black people and that is not ALWAYS the case, when it comes to Mexican immigration and islam, both are bad for blacks.... so yeah we should align ourselves with white people on this issue. If america bordered Brazil and black Brazilian were flooding the country i would not have an issues with it, but that's not what's happening and mexicans are not our friends if Islam did not have such a horrible record on how still treats blacks i would not have such a problem with it, unfortunately the spread of islam would only hurt blacks therefore ? islam
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The problem with black people is that we are still fighting white supremacy with a 1960's mindset instead of a 2016 mindset... That's why we are marching, protesting, voting democrat and giving the kkk undue attention.

YOU are worried about white people, to you they maybe the greatest enemy of blacks but to me they are not, white people and white supremacy are easy to defeat. ? Marcus Garvey gave black people the philosophy to defeat white supremacy almost 110 ten years ago SO i don't worry about white people they are easy to understand.
  • bambu
    Options
    Garvey failed.....

More than likely due to his affinity for white supremacists......

If you think the ? is just a bunch of poor rednecks you are mistaken.....

Yea...

White people are easily understood by other white people....

• zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Garvey failed.....

Yea...

The unia failed his philosophy did not

yes the ? are a bunch of poor rednecks and white people and white culture can understood by anyone with intelligence and that can be objective not someone that is wrapped up in emotions like you seem to be... you are half white, i am all black and your attempts to paint me as white because i don't agree with you is exactly part of what is wrong with blacks in america.... there is no one blackness

we don't have to all think or vote the same way to be black.
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Like i have always said, anyone on this forum who lives in NYC and cares to confirm my blackness is welcome to meet me face to face and this is an open invitation.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zombie logs in everyday to ?

Lmaoo
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fuckn ? red eyes immigrant talkn bout the united states!

This punk floated on a banana boat
  • bambu
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Garvey failed.....

Yea...

yes the ? are a bunch of poor rednecks and white people and white culture can understood by anyone with intelligence and that can be objective not someone that is wrapped up in emotions like you seem to be... you are half white, i am all black and your attempts to paint me as white because i don't agree with you is exactly part of what is wrong with blacks in america.... there is no one blackness

No doubt....

However, to disregard the impact and legacy of the ? is an err in judgement.....

If I appear to be wrapped in emotion, it is probably because I am a historian that has studied southern violence and the ? ....

And understand the enduring impact of the ? in US politics....

http://www.brandeis.edu/now/2014/december/cunningham-kkk-impact.html
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Garvey failed.....

Yea...

the bolded is incorrect

until there is a functional black community where the stats don't show disproportionate negative outcomes for black people in the US, we have to still pay attention to the enemy

Garvey gave us the blueprint, but u ignore that Garvey paid attention to white supremacists because them mofos had already laid the blueprint for their community to prosper......Garvey's vision for black folk failed because white supremacy has targeted and still consistently targets our community from many angles

mofos would be naive to believe that the ? hasn't raised their children to be smarter to preserve their legacy and intentions
  • zzombie
    Options
    Garvey failed.....

Yea...

No doubt....

However, to disregard the impact and legacy of the ? is an err in judgement.....

If I appear to be wrapped in emotion, it is probably because I am a historian that has studied southern violence and the ? ....

And understand the enduring impact of the ? in US politics....

http://www.brandeis.edu/now/2014/december/cunningham-kkk-impact.html

But i am not doing that i already acknowledged the history of the kkk is serious... it's their current threat level that is in dispute
  • zzombie
    Options
    Garvey failed.....

Yea...

the bolded is incorrect

until there is a functional black community where the stats don't show disproportionate negative outcomes for black people in the US, we have to still pay attention to the enemy

Garvey gave us the blueprint, but u ignore that Garvey paid attention to white supremacists because them mofos had already laid the blueprint for their community to prosper......Garvey's vision for black folk failed because white supremacy has targeted and still consistently targets our community from many angles

mofos would be naive to believe that the ? hasn't raised their children to be smarter to preserve their legacy and intentions

Is the dysfunction in the black community the result of the kkk??? you really believe that the lack of negative outcomes for blacks is a result of the kkk... is the real enemy the kkk are they the real threat. I understand people saying ? is the real threat but does the kkk in 2016 really have any power over black people???

many troubled black communities are not even located anywhere close to white communities that are infested with the kkk. The unia failed but really that was to be expected because what Garvey tried to do was beyond his time during the 1920's most black people just were not educated enough to really bring about what Marcus envisioned many many black people were still illiterate back then... him trying to create political social and economic unity among blacks people was something we were not ready for.
  • blakfyahking
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Garvey failed.....

Yea...

the bolded is incorrect

Is the dysfunction in the black community the result of the kkk??? you really believe that the lack of negative outcomes for blacks is a result of the kkk... is the real enemy the kkk are they the real threat. I understand people saying ? is the real threat but does the kkk in 2016 really have any power over black people???

many troubled black communities are not even located anywhere close to white communities that are infested with the kkk. The unia failed but really that was to be expected because what Garvey tried to do was beyond his time during the 1920's most black people just were not educated enough to really bring about what Marcus envisioned many many black people were still illiterate back then... him trying to create political social and economic unity among blacks people was something we were not ready for.

to state the bolded makes u seem as if u have no experience with the southern/western part of the US

the ? 's influence is still pervasive.......many white supremacy groups today consider themselves subordinate and/or share the ? 's ideals......they are alive and thriving today

who u think pushes white supremacy today?

u think northeastern CACs have completely segregated themselves from the influence of these ? descendants in other parts of the country?

the ? and white supremacy groups are all the same regardless of how u would like to classify all of these groups........and all of these groups still directly affect the livelihood of black folks in America today.......the problem is that we SHOULD be responding like its 1960 instead of 2016......black folks were doing way more than just marching back then bruh
  • zzombie
    Options
    Garvey failed.....

Yea...

the bolded is incorrect

to state the bolded makes u seem as if u have no experience with the southern/western part of the US

the ? 's influence is still pervasive.......many white supremacy groups today consider themselves subordinate and/or share the ? 's ideals......they are alive and thriving today

who u think pushes white supremacy today?

u think northeastern CACs have completely segregated themselves from the influence of these ? descendants in other parts of the country?

the ? and white supremacy groups are all the same regardless of how u would like to classify all of these groups........and all of these groups still directly affect the livelihood of black folks in America today.......the problem is that we SHOULD be responding like its 1960 instead of 2016......black folks were doing way more than just marching back then bruh

Nobody has to push white supremacy today it is pervasive.

white supremacy has many expressions and there is a hierarchy of white supremacy, the kkk is absolutely at the bottom of this hierarchy. If you are saying white supremacy is a serious problem then i agree with you
    if you are saying that white supremacy is a serious problem as expressed by groups like the kkk, ? nations, hammer skins etc etc then i disagree with you because those groups are in no real position to have any real power over black people as a whole and if you can prove otherwise then do so I know lots of black people none of our livelihoods have ever been affected by the kkk or groups like it

black people are playing checkers but this isn't even chess this is GO... during the 60's the vast majority of black resistance to white supremacy was marching and protesting and the occasional boycott... black people are concerned with the lowest ? on the ? totem pole.

white supremacy is a problem
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? is pretty much dead.....

However, these cac's are relentless & if we take our eyes off of them they will reorganize. ....

THE KKK WILL forever be a dead and archaic organization... what you should say is that white racism exist and that it is important for black people to be aware of this.

but what came from this organization? Skinheads, neo nazis, arayn nation. The kkk is dead like hip-hop is dead. It ain't what it used to be, but it birthed alot of ? ? ? .

Dead????

Map of active ? groups....

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=18yRw0s2NKncGC3cBJeYcgx08XnQ&hl=en_US

I said dead like hip-hop is dead. It ain't really dead it just isn't the same that we're used too.
  • blakfyahking
    Options

white supremacy has many expressions and there is a hierarchy of white supremacy, the kkk is absolutely at the bottom of this hierarchy. If you are saying white supremacy is a serious problem then i agree with you
    if you are saying that white supremacy is a serious problem as expressed by groups like the kkk, ? nations, hammer skins etc etc then i disagree with you because those groups are in no real position to have any real power over black people as a whole and if you can prove otherwise then do so I know lots of black people none of our livelihoods have ever been affected by the kkk or groups like it

black people are playing checkers but this isn't even chess this is GO... during the 60's the vast majority of black resistance to white supremacy was marching and protesting and the occasional boycott... black people are concerned with the lowest ? on the ? totem pole.

the bolded is incorrect which is why I believe u are truly dismissing the power of groups like the ?

like I said before the ? is still a threat as long as white supremacy is a threat.....it is not wise to dismiss the ? just because they do not appear to be prominent in 2016

in the 60s of course the public narrative is that mostly black folks were peaceful, marching passive negroes......they put that ? in history books to continue teaching our children today that they should be passive in order to achieve their goals

but the truth is the reason why there are so many gun control laws now is because black folks exercised their 2A rights and defended their rights with force during the 60s

boycotts were an exercise of our economic power at the time.....and black militants to also include black soldiers who were military vets of previous wars provided force for civil rights movements

it's not a coincidence that MLK was chosen as the main rep for the civil rights movement over Malcolm, and that many details such as MLK applying for a concealed weapons permit are consistently skipped over

in 2016 too many of us believe money alone will make other groups take us seriously
  • zzombie
    Options

the bolded is incorrect which is why I believe u are truly dismissing the power of groups like the ?

like I said before the ? is still a threat as long as white supremacy is a threat.....it is not wise to dismiss the ? just because they do not appear to be prominent in 2016

in the 60s of course the public narrative is that mostly black folks were peaceful, marching passive negroes......they put that ? in history books to continue teaching our children today that they should be passive in order to achieve their goals

but the truth is the reason why there are so many gun control laws now is because black folks exercised their 2A rights and defended their rights with force during the 60s

boycotts were an exercise of our economic power at the time.....and black militants to also include black soldiers who were military vets of previous wars provided force for civil rights movements

it's not a coincidence that MLK was chosen as the main rep for the civil rights movement over Malcolm, and that many details such as MLK applying for a concealed weapons permit are consistently skipped over

in 2016 too many of us believe money alone will make other groups take us seriously

black people had guns in the 60's how many actually used them on white people??? and HOW did their armed self-defense actually accomplish the empowerment of blacks and more importantly how prevalent was this??? YEAH armed black groups did exist in the 60's but they were largely ineffectual to improving the conditions of black people. You think the ? structure was worried about blacks having guns??? lol who do you think made it legal for blacks to buy guns in the first place. The white people who matter are not afraid of black violence...

The ? is not threat to blacks as a whole, white supremisict groups like the ? are a minor nuisance and we have bigger fish to fry... NOT MONEY ALONE BUT WEALTH AND MONEY IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

with enough wealth and money you don't need the threat of violence.

let me RESTATE it maybe you misunderstood WHAT i was trying to say

"during the 60's the vast majority of EFFECTIVE black resistance to white supremacy was marching and protesting and the occasional boycott"
  • zzombie
    Options
    poor black people are afraid of poor white people and poor white people are afraid of poor black people.. no wonder white supremacy rules supreme in the world.
  • zzombie
    Options
    There is this myth that somehow it was the marching and protesting that pressured the united states government into giving blacks civil rights or that somehow blacks got tough and got guns and that was what forced the government into passing the civil rights act. some even believe that black people convinced young white males to change their ways and that is how the civil rights got passed.

I don't quite believe any of that, during the 60's the usa had greater geopolitical concerns and could not very well preach the righteousness of capitalism and democracy to other nations while simultaneously having so much turmoil at home it would have the country look like blatant hypocrites and i think before he died Malcolm x alluded to this . america could not risk it especially with the USSR trying their best to infiltrate the civil rights movement.... so it was more out of fear of russia and simple pragmatism that civil rights was passed and not the actions of blacks using self-defense or even protesting
  • zzombie
    Options
    In fact i know what i am saying it true because many of the militant blacks during that era were straight up communist or hard leaning socialist.
  • bambu
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Lol....

Wrong again....

There was a major concern over communism in the black community.....

However, it was not the main reason for successful civil rights legislation.....

The success of the movement was determined by the actions of individuals in it...

I just taught a class on the sixties....

You should read up....

2c5mkv9p3kzw.jpg

278qk953e4gs.jpg

j8cfa55rl2xq.jpeg

• zzombie
    Options
    Lol....

Wrong again....

There was a major concern over communism in the black community.....

However, it was not the main reason for successful civil rights legislation.....

The success of the movement was determined by the actions of individuals in it...

I just taught a class on the sixties....

You should read up

2c5mkv9p3kzw.jpg

278qk953e4gs.jpg

j8cfa55rl2xq.jpeg

I said I thought it was a myth. I don't believe the official history of the civil rights movement is accurate i believe a lot of that history is not spoken of so that the american populace can continue to believe that through protesting the people have the power to bring about change.

They don't want to tell you that the only reason jim crow died when it did was because the government was worried about Russia, They rather have you believe in the heroic struggle of good vs evil
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • zzombie
    Options