NEW: Joe Budden- Making a Murderer Pt 1 (Drake/Meek Diss)

Options

Comments

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Drake bigger than hip-hop? Wow ....loosen up the cape ....that ? cutting off the blood from your brain ......holla back when dude drops a classic album

He's bigger than hip hop because he's breaking music records that were held by musicians outside of hip hop (The Beatles, Michael Jackson) Damn you dumb as ? . Got to spell everything out for you.

While I have no problem with today's
    "streaming cheat code, I think it's very unfair to compare drakes numbers or any artist from this era to MJ, Prince, or the Beatles..

Hotline bling been out since last year, racked up a bunch of streams and pushed drakes actual album to multi-platinum..

In the 70's, 80's, 90's, and early 2000's record sales were counted by how many people went into the store and paid for the album..
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    @bck145 an example of why I said Drake is the #1 guy.

Most consumed artist this year

https://youtu.be/yAv2kBKn9aI

Consumed artist that couldn't earn him more money than diddy...so basically that info is useless
  • Doesntmatter
    Doesntmatter Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Drake bigger than hip-hop? Wow ....loosen up the cape ....that ? cutting off the blood from your brain ......holla back when dude drops a classic album

He's bigger than hip hop because he's breaking music records that were held by musicians outside of hip hop (The Beatles, Michael Jackson) Damn you dumb as ? . Got to spell everything out for you.

"streaming cheat code, I think it's very unfair to compare drakes numbers or any artist from this era to MJ, Prince, or the Beatles..

Hotline bling been out since last year, racked up a bunch of streams and pushed drakes actual album to multi-platinum..

In the 70's, 80's, 90's, and early 2000's record sales were counted by how many people went into the store and paid for the album..

Fair enough point. I can respect this. However, he's selling at a time when no one else is…And going double platinum when no one even hitting platinum. You got to respect that.
  • Doesntmatter
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

Consumed artist that couldn't earn him more money than diddy...so basically that info is useless

Diddy ain't making money off music anymore. And, when he is he's robbing people. Diddy was never really the artist. You dance with the devil and you end up broke while he gets rich. Great example again. SMH. lol
  • bck145
    Options

Diddy ain't making money off music anymore. And, when he is he's robbing people. Diddy was never really the artist. You dance with the devil and you end up broke while he gets rich. Great example again. SMH. lol

Well you just missed the point once again....sort of on par with a lot of the dumb ? you've been saying
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In regards to the ´ streamin cheat code´ this is available to everyone else in the game right now, not like its only something that only Drake can profit from, so there is no cheat code in that, unless using it to compare it to artists from previous generations who weren´t privy to that, but comparing with those artists would be stupid in itself.

Now to address Drake not replying to joe budden and meek had a deadline and blah blah blah, yall keep forgetting that it was Meek who came at Drake in the first place, so obviously one would have expected him to have had a game plan and a few disses in the chamber, but the idiot clearly didn´t, and that is the difference, which again seems pretty logical to me.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i still feel drake cant back down from this...

he went waaaaay too hard at meek.....
    went around doing the ? at his tours....

i knew and this just solidified the drake is a ? . and this coming from a guy who still thinks joe is a ? .

rake cantjust walk away now...after all the three peat and back to back talk and radio play...

nahhh

he knew meek couldnt win even if he won......meeks street style against a happy be funny ? never works thats like bringing a gun to hopscotch....even if you win ? looking at you like WTF.

with joe...he versatile and can met drake anywhere and writes his own ? and plus if ? gets carried away SH with come in.

light skin ? folding this year,
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    In regards to the ´ streamin cheat code´ this is available to everyone else in the game right now, not like its only something that only Drake can profit from, so there is no cheat code in that, unless using it to compare it to artists from previous generations who weren´t privy to that, but comparing with those artists would be stupid in itself.

Now to address Drake not replying to joe budden and meek had a deadline and blah blah blah, yall keep forgetting that it was Meek who came at Drake in the first place, so obviously one would have expected him to have had a game plan and a few disses in the chamber, but the idiot clearly didn´t, and that is the difference, which again seems pretty logical to me.

No meek ethered Drake wit Twitter fingers for a reason to humble Drake after Drake disrespected meek...... plus Quentin Miller got punched cuz he tried to protect the Canadian culture vulture by acting like the reference trax wasn't real......meek ain't have no plans on battling Drake & his ghostwriters cuz meek is a real rapper that battle real rappers like Cass & woodface who ain't posers & write they own raps......I don't get y u drakies can't understand if u have ghostwriters u can't win rap battles & b top 5 & j that stupid ? only works n Canada........Joe looks like a bully tryna battle a singing reciter rapper cuz Drake ain't a real rapper he's a popstar/actor that's y meek bodied drake wit Twitter fingers & not bars...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

No meek ethered Drake wit Twitter fingers for a reason to humble Drake after Drake disrespected meek...... plus Quentin Miller got punched cuz he tried to protect the Canadian culture vulture by acting like the reference trax wasn't real......meek ain't have no plans on battling Drake & his ghostwriters cuz meek is a real rapper that battle real rappers like Cass & woodface who ain't posers & write they own raps......I don't get y u drakies can't understand if u have ghostwriters u can't win rap battles & b top 5 & j that stupid ? only works n Canada........Joe looks like a bully tryna battle a singing reciter rapper cuz Drake ain't a real rapper he's a popstar/actor that's y meek bodied drake wit Twitter fingers & not bars...

you just gave 50 props.......

you high ?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, damn, he sure did
  • gee757
    Options

you high ?

Yes...I'm waking & baking on some #MasterKush

b9ah04.jpg

But if u write ya own raps I can atleast respek that from any1 ? a poser/reciter
  • Doesntmatter
    Options

you high ?

Yes...I'm waking & baking on some #MasterKush

b9ah04.jpg

But if u write ya own raps I can atleast respek that from any1 ? a poser/reciter

Sounds like you might become a fan of 50 before you actually get a job.
  • gee757
    edited July 2016
    Options

Nah....I will never support no shady cracka lover housenigger like woodface ? white supremacy.....& I'm bout to go too Richmond for my job now I can take pix if u like lolllll

169ne2x.jpg

Richmond has been good got a stack #Working
  • Doesntmatter
    edited July 2016
    Options

Nah....I will never support no shady cracka lover housenigger like woodface ? white supremacy.....& I'm bout to go too Richmond for my job now I can take pix if u like lolllll

169ne2x.jpg

You working the Block? What. the. ? . lol

1.) Stop posting pictures to prove yourself to people you will never meet.

2.) This picture in no way proves you have a job.

3.) I'm proud of you for spelling working correctly.

4.) That doesn't look like a stack.

5.) You get paid in cash? I'm sure you're a regular brain surgeon.

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fair enough point. I can respect this. However, he's selling at a time when no one else is…And going double platinum when no one even hitting platinum. You got to respect that.

J. Cole went platinum last year before the cheat codes came into play.. People often ignore that..
  • Doesntmatter
    edited July 2016
    Options

J. Cole went platinum last year before the cheat codes came into play.. People often ignore that..

I didn't literally mean no one. But there's very few. I don't listen to many of these new cats but i Respect Cole's music. No hate. Shout out to him for that.
  • bck145
    edited July 2016
    Options
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle ? of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

Tebow? Tim ? Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb ? ...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

• Doesntmatter
    Options

Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.

I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle ? of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb ? ...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

Yeah, your example flew right over my head. You're so deep. That tebow example was a great example.
  • Doesntmatter
    Options

Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.
  • bck145
    edited July 2016
    Options

Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.

Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my ? and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha
  • Doesntmatter
    edited July 2016
    Options

Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my ? and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha

So Diddy is the #1 brand in music right now?

What evidence did you provide?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

169ne2x.jpg

? you foolin nobody, we kno it's friday and that ssi check came in.

Post a new pic next Wednesday wit some more 20's then we'll believe you.
  • bck145
    Options

I provided the Forbes list ?

Last I checked 60mil > 35mil
  • Doesntmatter
    edited July 2016
    Options

AGAIN.. Diddy is barely making money off music. This discussion was about music. Diddy really has the #1 brand in music right now.. Post the hits...Post the charts.
  • bck145
    edited July 2016
    Options

AGAIN.. Diddy is barely making money off music. This discussion was about music. Diddy really has the #1 brand in music right now.. Post the hits...Post the charts.

Again stop making qualifiers to try and fit your argument.....the argument was drake is the biggest brand in hip hop....he is not....diddy has expanded his hip hop brand past music the same way drake has tried to do

If you want to talk music then talk quality of music....his views albums got average reviews at best
This discussion has been closed.