Top 10 Reasons Jesus isn't ?

VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Thoughts? (former "Christian" minister explains why)

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited July 2010
    48 Minutes?????!!!!!!

Im'a watch it I aint posted here for a minute. Probably already says the same things I know though/
  • VIBE
    edited July 2010
    48 Minutes?????!!!!!!

Im'a watch it I aint posted here for a minute. Probably already says the same things I know though/

I'm in 24 minutes right now, it does seem long but it goes quick.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited July 2010
    There were a few things in it that I didn't realize, but 7 or 8 of them I had already known about. I want to see what someone says about this who believes that Yeshua and ? were one in the same.
  • VIBE
    edited July 2010
    There were a few things in it that I didn't realize, but 7 or 8 of them I had already known about. I want to see what someone says about this who believes that Yeshua and ? were one in the same.

Yeah. I'm on the fence though to be honest, even after watching the video. I need to study and read into this more. We can sit and listen to whoever and let them say whatever but we cannot just accept what they say, and this is the problem of the Church. All of them have an instilled product of thought which is all the same, they never double think it, they cannot because they fear they'll be sent to hell. I know though when you really set off of "religion" and read and truly understand, you come to better understanding. This is why I'm now on a whole different level of spirituality, I have no religion, I don't, or try not to, practice my old beliefs in "Christianity".

I'm more on the side of Jesus isn't ? but is of ? , sent by ? , is ? 's son, everything that "Christians" believe but being ? . But still need to dive into scriptures and deciphering it.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited July 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Yeah. I'm on the fence though to be honest, even after watching the video. I need to study and read into this more. We can sit and listen to whoever and let them say whatever but we cannot just accept what they say, and this is the problem of the Church. All of them have an instilled product of thought which is all the same, they never double think it, they cannot because they fear they'll be sent to hell. I know though when you really set off of "religion" and read and truly understand, you come to better understanding. This is why I'm now on a whole different level of spirituality, I have no religion, I don't, or try not to, practice my old beliefs in "Christianity".

I'm more on the side of Jesus isn't ? but is of ? , sent by ? , is ? 's son, everything that "Christians" believe but being ? . But still need to dive into scriptures and deciphering it.
    Great Post
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Nowhere does Jesus even say that you have to worship him as ? . I think that guy put it best when he said that Jesus is ? 's word made flesh. In that sense, he's ? 's will put in human form. That makes him special and makes him different than any other prophet, but it doesn't mean he's ? in the flesh. As a believer in Jesus, you can still believe that he is the path to ? and the conduit for salvation without believing that he's ? in the flesh. If you just read the Gospels and didn't know anything other than what was in there, you probably would not think Jesus was divine because he as much as said that ? was a higher being than him.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    "But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction." 2 Peter 2:1

Last days indeed......
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ........Can't listen to a white dude talk about Jesus for more than 30 seconds......................
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    ........Can't listen to a white dude talk about Jesus for more than 30 seconds......................

Fine, I'll suffer for ya and jot down the top 10.

1. ? cannot be born, birth denotes a beginning, ? has no beginning

2. No explicit scripture, especially in the bible, which states jesus is ?

3. No man has seen ? , if jesus was ? , he could not say this as many saw him

4. Jesus did not teach this concept; that he was ? , nor the disciples(except for paul)

5. Jesus ate, slept and prayed, ? is self sufficient

6. Jesus claimed ? 's knowledge was greater than his; no man, not even jesus knew of the day or hour of judgement

7. Jesus explicitly states he is not ? ; John 17:3, other verses claiming he is are ambiguous

8. Son of ? title is not exclusive, as others are also called so of ? . adam and eve also then must be begotten as they had no earthly father OR mother, so jesus wasn't the ONLY begotten son

9. ? cannot change, and ? cannot be subjected to the same laws which he created

10. ? is the object of worship, if jesus had been ? , he would have told people to worship him.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Fine, I'll suffer for ya and jot down the top 10.

1. ? cannot be born, birth denotes a beginning, ? has no beginning

2. No explicit scripture, especially in the bible, which states jesus is ?

3. No man has seen ? , if jesus was ? , he could not say this as many saw him

4. Jesus did not teach this concept; that he was ? , nor the disciples(except for paul)

5. Jesus ate, slept and prayed, ? is self sufficient

6. Jesus claimed ? 's knowledge was greater than his; no man, not even jesus knew of the day or hour of judgement

7. Jesus explicitly states he is not ? ; John 17:3, other verses claiming he is are ambiguous

8. Son of ? title is not exclusive, as others are also called so of ? . adam and eve also then must be begotten as they had no earthly father OR mother, so jesus wasn't the ONLY begotten son

9. ? cannot change, and ? cannot be subjected to the same laws which he created

10. ? is the object of worship, if jesus had been ? , he would have told people to worship him.

1. Jesus Christ never had a beginning. Jesus Christ pre-existed His physical birth. Jesus Christ came from eternity and into time to redeem mankind. ? became a man to save man. These following verses all speak of Jesus pre-existing His physical birth because He created the universe.
    • "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." John 1:3
    • "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;" Hebrews 1:2
    • "8But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O ? , is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
    • 9Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore ? , even thy ? , hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
    • 10And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
    • 11They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
    • 12And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail." Hebrews 1:8-12
    • 16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Colossians 1:16-17
    2. Jesus is Divine in name and is called "? " directly: John 1:1-3

• "1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with ? , and the Word was ? . 2The same was in the beginning with ? . 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
    Here are other passages which unquestionably state that Jesus Christ is ? .

• Heb 1:8 Father addresses son as ?
    • Jn 1:1 The word was ?
    • Phil 2:6-8 Jesus existed in the form of ?
    • Jn 20:28 'My Lord and My ?
    • Isa 7:14 "A Child Will Be Born And His Name Is Called": "Emanuel: ? with us"
    • Isa 9:6 "A Child Will Be Born And His Name Is Called": "Mighty ? , Eternal Father, Prince of Peace"
    3. Of course nobody has seen ? in all His glory. Jesus Christ relieved Himself of the glory that He had before He became a man. He veiled His glory in human flesh and became like one of us, in order to redeem us. If Jesus Christ came to earth glorified at His first coming, mankind would have been doomed because He would becoming to judge and put down sin and rebellion. No man can look at ? , glorified, in an unredeemed state and live. We would all melt in the presence of His glory. Philippians the 2nd chapter addresses the issue of Jesus Christ laying aside His glory, even though He is ? , so that He could redeem man.

• "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of ? , thought it not robbery to be equal with ? : 7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. "
    4. Jesus did teach that He was ? .

• "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." John 8:58
    Jesus Christ told us to, "search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." (John 5:39) Now if you don't search the scriptures to see if these things are true, you will continue to not believe, just as the jews didn't even though He performed signs and miracles that the world had never seen before or after His first coming.

5. Jesus Christ became a man and was made like His brethren. Of course He slept, ate, and prayed. These reasons are ridiculous. The man in the video has no knowledge of ? , nor does He have any knowledge of the scriptures.

• "Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to ? , to make reconciliation for the sins of the people." Hebrews 2:17

I will leave off here. If need be I will answer the last 5 disputes with the knowledge that the Holy Spirit (who is ? too) will give me. Thank you Lord for you have hidden these things from the wise in heart and has revealed your truth unto babes. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness to you and you take the wise in their own craftiness. I glorify you Father for giving me wisdom and understanding in order to praise you for who you truly are and to give light to a world filled with darkness. Continue to use me and fashion me into the image of your Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited July 2010
    I will leave off here. If need be I will answer the last 5 disputes with the knowledge that the Holy Spirit (who is ? too) will give me. Thank you Lord for you have hidden these things from the wise in heart and has revealed your truth unto babes. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness to you and you take the wise in their own craftiness. I glorify you Father for giving me wisdom and understanding in order to praise you for who you truly are and to give light to a world filled with darkness. Continue to use me and fashion me into the image of your Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

You're barking up the wrong tree.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

When you understand the bolded, you understand how deep the plot is to distort his message. He was trying to tell you to be like him not worship him. Yeshua is the innovator of the spiritual internet. Log on....them x-tian niggasis on some free AOL disc ? .
  • VIBE
    edited July 2010
    2. No explicit scripture, especially in the bible, which states Jesus is ? .

Why? Everything else in the bible is so precise about what ? wants you to know, but not the fact that Jesus is ? . It never states, "Jesus is ? " or that Jesus states, "I am ? ". He is ? 's Son, He is the messenger. ? isn't able to be tempted, but Jesus was. How can Jesus (being that he is "? ") be tempted? Why when someone told Jesus, "oh you are GOOD" Jesus replies, "NO ONE IS GOOD BUT MY FATHER"?? How is that? How can ? be good but ? not be good at the same time? At first I thought of it as a rhetorical question and a "test" if you will, but it's not. How, if Jesus is ? , can Jesus not know what His Fathers plans are? He is only DOING the WILL of His Father and he knows nothing more, that makes no sense. If Jesus is ? , he should know ALL that ? should know but he doesn't. IF he doesn't, do you know what that means now? That He would be a "different" ? , so there would be TWO Gods not ONE. IF it was ONE they would SHARE THE SAME KNOWLEDGE and yet they don't. If I can get a definite, explicit scripture that is UNDENIABLY a JESUS IS ? then I will no longer question.

Also, the KJV states a "trinity" as the "Father, Word and Holy Ghost" but the others don't. Why? The KJV was changed to say that, because no other bible states it. The others took it out because the original scripts do not state that. It is a man taught thing. You always state, "beware of false prophets" well you need to look out too bro. The bible is wrong, if it was right ALL texts should say it and it don't.

Can you tell me how you come to about ? being the "Trinity"? It's instilled into your brain because you were TAUGHT THAT. When you're taught something you will not question it because you "feel" it's right. It's not bro. Learn and study, read a bit outside the book and you'll find HISTORICAL facts that BACK UP the ORIGINAL SCRIPTS. You cannot deny the ORIGINAL texts. Biblical scholars agree, there's no "Trinity". Paul has fooled many, even as far as to say, "? prefers people to not marry", do you feel the same way?
  • VIBE
    edited July 2010
    Wanted to find this for you, look at ADD IN...

I looked up 1 John 5:7 in the NLT okay? Here is the footnote from that version..

Footnotes:

1. 1 John 5:7 A few very late manuscripts add in heaven—the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one. And we have three witnesses on earth.

A FEW VERY LATE, ADD IN. That speaks VOLUMES. When you're LATE you MISS OUT and YOU'LL MAKE UP THINGS. That's how it is.

Not to mention Sunday Church LOL. How are you going to follow all other Commandments but not, "HONOR THE SABBATH" ?? I guess we can just pick and choose and we're okay?
  • VIBE
    edited July 2010
    As well, if Jesus is ? then this verse makes no sense.

John 8:18

18I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me."

my OTHER witness, if Jesus is ? why is there, OTHER in there? If they're one in the same then there is no OTHER there is ONE.

DOU, once you can come to terms with this you'll see how it makes no sense bro.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited July 2010
    2. No explicit scripture, especially in the bible, which states Jesus is ? .

Can you tell me how you come to about ? being the "Trinity"? It's instilled into your brain because you were TAUGHT THAT. When you're taught something you will not question it because you "feel" it's right. It's not bro. Learn and study, read a bit outside the book and you'll find HISTORICAL facts that BACK UP the ORIGINAL SCRIPTS. You cannot deny the ORIGINAL texts. Biblical scholars agree, there's no "Trinity". Paul has fooled many, even as far as to say, "? prefers people to not marry", do you feel the same way?

I'm not sure if you got me confused with someone else or something, I just posted up the ten reasons. I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing with anything that was said, I rarely debate this stuff anymore, gets old after a while......
  • VIBE
    edited July 2010
    I'm not sure if you got me confused with someone else or something, I just posted up the ten reasons. I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing with anything that was said, I rarely debate this stuff anymore, gets old after a while......

Nah, lol I was saying that for DoU.
  • demandred
    demandred Members Posts: 142
    edited July 2010
    Joh 1:1 In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with ? , and the Word was ? .
    Joh 1:2 He existed in the beginning with ? .
    Joh 1:3 ? created everything through Him, and nothing was created except through Him.
    Joh 1:4 The Word gave life to everything that was created, and His life brought light to everyone.
    Joh 1:5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it.
    Joh 1:6 ? sent a man, John the Baptist,
    Joh 1:7 to tell about the light so that everyone might believe because of his testimony.
    Joh 1:8 John himself was not the light; he was simply a witness to tell about the light.
    Joh 1:9 The One who is the true light, who gives light to everyone, was coming into the world.
    Joh 1:10 He came into the very world He created, but the world didn't recognize Him.
    Joh 1:11 He came to His own people, and even they rejected Him.
    Joh 1:12 But to all who believed Him and accepted Him, He gave the right to become children of ? .
    Joh 1:13 They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from ? .
    Joh 1:14 So the Word became human and made His home among us.

Php 2:6(KJV) Who, being in the form of ? , thought it not robbery to be equal with ? :
    Php 2:7 (NLT) Instead, He gave up His divine privileges; He took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When He appeared in human form,
    Php 2:8 He humbled Himself in obedience to ? and died a criminal's death on a cross
    Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
    Php 2:9 Wherefore ? also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
    Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
    Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of ? the Father.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning7225 ? H430 <
    created1254 (853) the heaven8064 and the earth.776
    Gen 1:2 And the earth776 was1961 without form,8414 and void;922 and darkness2822 was upon5921 the face6440 of the deep.8415 And
    the Spirit7307 of God430<

moved7363 upon5921 the face6440 of the waters.4325

H430
    אלהים
    'ĕlôhîym
    BDB Definition:
    1) (plural)
    1a) rulers, judges
    1b) divine ones
    1c) angels
    1d) gods
    2) (plural intensive - singular meaning)
    2a) ? , goddess
    2b) godlike one
    2c) works or special possessions of ?
    2d) the (true) ?
    2e) ?
    Part of Speech: noun masculine plural
    A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: plural of H433
    Same Word by TWOT Number: 93c

H7307
    רוּח
    rûach
    BDB Definition:
    1) wind, breath, mind, spirit
    1a) breath
    1b) wind
    1b1) of heaven
    1b2) quarter (of wind), side
    1b3) breath of air
    1b4) air, gas
    1b5) vain, empty thing
    1c) spirit (as that which breathes quickly in animation or agitation)
    1c1) spirit, animation, vivacity, vigour
    1c2) courage
    1c3) temper, anger
    1c4) impatience, patience
    1c5) spirit, disposition (as troubled, bitter, discontented)
    1c6) disposition (of various kinds), unaccountable or uncontrollable impulse
    1c7) prophetic spirit
    1d) spirit (of the living, breathing being in man and animals)
    1d1) as gift, preserved by ? , ? ’s spirit, departing at death, disembodied being
    1e) spirit (as seat of emotion)
    1e1) desire
    1e2) sorrow, trouble
    1f) spirit
    1f1) as seat or ? of mental acts
    1f2) rarely of the will
    1f3) as seat especially of moral character
    1g) Spirit of ? , the third person of the triune ? , the Holy Spirit, coequal, coeternal with the Father and the Son
    1g1) as inspiring ecstatic state of prophecy
    1g2) as impelling prophet to utter instruction or warning
    1g3) imparting warlike energy and executive and administrative power
    1g4) as endowing men with various gifts
    1g5) as energy of life
    1g6) as manifest in the Shekinah glory
    1g7) never referred to as a depersonalized force
    Part of Speech: noun feminine
    A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: from H7306
    Same Word by TWOT Number: 2131a
  • demandred
    demandred Members Posts: 142
    edited July 2010
    Its not wise to pick Paul apart either and push him off as some type of heretic... but rather absorb his wisdom, as Paul had a GREAT understanding of the scripture as it was his lifes dedication, as well as he was taught ontop of his understanding of scripture by the Apostles... he was just the superb writer of them all, and gifted with great intelligence, and understanding

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
    Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

If you are able to understand the fullness of this scripture then you are able to understand the Unity of The Spirit, Yahweh, and Yeshua....

While Yeshua was on Earth... he was the 100% human model, vehicle, and sacrifice of reconciliation of our sinful race back to Yahweh... nothing was Godlike while he was here other than he relationship, and his Sonship was based upon his positioning, perspective, and approach towards life... and through him... we are able to be Children of ? , and be given all of the benefits that he had while he walked the Earth... if not more depending on our dedication that originates within towards the Father's goals..... In the spirit ? is one, broken into three parts... the Father is the Head... Christ is either the arms or the words.... The Holy Spirit is the breath or the animation or life of ? .... when you pray to ? you pray to all three parts.....

Yeshua connected to the father through his daily walk and prayer life... which linked him with the Holy Spirit.... the same spirit we are able to link with... if we walk the path.. but it comes in prayer... study... understanding... and our daily approach towards our own life and those around us.... his deity is not in the flesh... but in the spirit or in his death... because although his flesh died... he was reborn with even more power within his spirit and soul... which is why one of the conditions of being saved from spiritual and soulish death is the belief that he defeated it because of his relationship with ? the Father

Sure their are other ways in which to approach a spiritual life.... just they are dead ends towards pagan Gods... and the thing with paganism is it really doesnt matter what you call the ? ... long as its not Yahweh.... which has and will leave alot of people towards dead ends... the Bible shows a great example of this in 1 Kings 18:17-40 when Elijah faced off with Yahweh vs the pagan gods

I think the major thing is we need to forget about all of these english translations and stop trying to hold them up like they are the original.... hebrew for the OT, and greek for the NT.... get e-sword it breaks each and every word down and its free

Both
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited July 2010
    I posted this video as well as a few others from the deen show a while back and the response has pretty much been the same I don't really feel there's any way for somebody to argue the points that were brought up but to each his own
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    DoUwant2go2Heaven? already ethered that video, but let me ask any of you this:

Do you reject Yeshua (Jesus) in general or are you just being argumentative?
    Y'all don't really understand the Bible.......lets take all of these "reasons" from the video 1 by 1

Was He a madman? If not can you please tell me why he said this? (serious responses only)

Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. John 8:56-58

That's so-called "reson" #1 Yeshua had no beginning and He trancends time which is apparnet in the above passage, SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT !!!!!!!

PEACE
  • VIBE
    edited August 2010

Y'all don't really understand the Bible.......lets take all of these "reasons" from the video 1 by 1

Was He a madman? If not can you please tell me why he said this? (serious responses only)

Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. John 8:56-58

That's so-called "reson" #1 Yeshua had no beginning and He trancends time which is apparnet in the above passage, SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT !!!!!!!

PEACE

Where do you get ANYONE is REJECTING Yeshua? All I've stated is that he isn't ? . Everything else is KOSHER.
    As well, if Jesus is ? then this verse makes no sense.

John 8:18

18I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me."

my OTHER witness, if Jesus is ? why is there, OTHER in there? If they're one in the same then there is no OTHER there is ONE.

How is Jesus ? when this states what it does? How can ONE in both be TWO sperate people? or beings whatever? There's plenty where Jesus speaks as he ISN'T ? ! WHY? Do you UNDERSTAND THE CONFUSION in that? NOT to mention the KJV ADDED the actual TRINITY (father, word, spirt) IN THERE! ADDED!!!!!!! Other scripts don't have that. WHY?

You can take and twist that mess to make it look like Jesus is ? sure but ? was ALWAYS EXPLICIT in the bible, ALWAYS! And NOT ONCE is it CLEAR JESUS IS ? , not once. Jesus said PRAY LIKE THIS! (no where in his prayer is JESUS mentioned) He says WORSHIP LIKE THIS (not to Jesus to ? !) Why if Jesus is ? ? Stop dodging MY questions I asked in earlier, then I'll answer you after you answer me.
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Damn, an OLD topic. My old belief, but I want to bump this anyways. There's some people popping in now that didn't when I posted this, so I'm bumping for more of your thoughts. 48 minutes, it goes fast and if you're a believer of Jesus IS ? , it's interesting. (even if you aren't)
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010

good post....
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    demandred wrote: »
    Its not wise to pick Paul apart either and push him off as some type of heretic... but rather absorb his wisdom, as Paul had a GREAT understanding of the scripture as it was his lifes dedication, as well as he was taught ontop of his understanding of scripture by the Apostles... he was just the superb writer of them all, and gifted with great intelligence, and understanding

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
    Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

If you are able to understand the fullness of this scripture then you are able to understand the Unity of The Spirit, Yahweh, and Yeshua....

While Yeshua was on Earth... he was the 100% human model, vehicle, and sacrifice of reconciliation of our sinful race back to Yahweh... nothing was Godlike while he was here other than he relationship, and his Sonship was based upon his positioning, perspective, and approach towards life... and through him... we are able to be Children of ? , and be given all of the benefits that he had while he walked the Earth... if not more depending on our dedication that originates within towards the Father's goals..... In the spirit ? is one, broken into three parts... the Father is the Head... Christ is either the arms or the words.... The Holy Spirit is the breath or the animation or life of ? .... when you pray to ? you pray to all three parts.....

Yeshua connected to the father through his daily walk and prayer life... which linked him with the Holy Spirit.... the same spirit we are able to link with... if we walk the path.. but it comes in prayer... study... understanding... and our daily approach towards our own life and those around us.... his deity is not in the flesh... but in the spirit or in his death... because although his flesh died... he was reborn with even more power within his spirit and soul... which is why one of the conditions of being saved from spiritual and soulish death is the belief that he defeated it because of his relationship with ? the Father

Sure their are other ways in which to approach a spiritual life.... just they are dead ends towards pagan Gods... and the thing with paganism is it really doesnt matter what you call the ? ... long as its not Yahweh.... which has and will leave alot of people towards dead ends... the Bible shows a great example of this in 1 Kings 18:17-40 when Elijah faced off with Yahweh vs the pagan gods

I think the major thing is we need to forget about all of these english translations and stop trying to hold them up like they are the original.... hebrew for the OT, and greek for the NT.... get e-sword it breaks each and every word down and its free

Both

Strong post right here..

PEACE

I have yet to see anyone refute John 8:56-58...