lil 'a
lil 'a Members Posts: 31
edited February 2010 in The Social Lounge
why??! aint the illuminati bad or something

Comments

• killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Its a freemason thing not an Illuminati thing, and therefore since the founding fathers were masons it is a tribute to them
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Because they want to take or souls lol
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    killap wrote: »
    Its a freemason thing not an Illuminati thing, and therefore since the founding fathers were masons it is a tribute to them

This, is incorrect.
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    i think it symbolizes their control over america from behind the scene... IMO

True, a picture on the back of a dollar bill means total power to the illuminati. If you can control a picture on a piece of paper, you can control the whole world.................hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahhaha,

Getwitcha
  • Niccolò Rossi
    Niccolò Rossi Members Posts: 31
    edited January 2010
    Of course the US dollar was designed by the illuminati...

Now if you excuse me, I have some tin foil to make a hat of.
  • mr.getwitcha
    edited January 2010
    u obviously have never studied symbolism... i'd actually go as far as saying uve never studied anything

Yeah, you got me. I's afraid of the big bad boogie man....

Getwitcha
  • major pain
    edited January 2010
    u obviously have never studied symbolism... i'd actually go as far as saying uve never studied anything

Symbolism is an interesting subject in that the same symbol can mean different things and depending on who put it there and why. If you read up on the history of the design of the dollar bill, it shows how the current design came to be by different committees of designers. There generally are no original truly "bad" or "evil" symbols, but at some point in time someone with those intentions used the symbol and its image has been corrupted into what most recognize today as bad. Prime example, the ? was used long before ? decided to.
  • SoulRattler of Venom
    SoulRattler of Venom Members Posts: 458
    edited January 2010
    The Eye of Horu is on the dollar bill because white people love taking Ancient Kemetic symbols and misusing them.
  • swadesw
    swadesw Members Posts: 75
    edited January 2010
    The Eye of Horu is on the dollar bill because white people love taking Ancient Kemetic symbols and misusing them.

BC Masons founded our government... George Washington was a Mason so y wouldnt a masonic symbol be on the dollar bill.
  • major pain
    edited January 2010
    swadesw wrote: »
    BC Masons founded our government... George Washington was a Mason so y wouldnt a masonic symbol be on the dollar bill.

You do realize that is not exclusively a masonic symbol? You have taken 2 unrelated items and made your own connection.
  • sounds of jacob
    sounds of jacob Banned Users Posts: 166
    edited January 2010
    The all seeing eye goes back to HORUS .. ancient khemet.. Dynastic egypt .. Thats all masonry is .... @ thread starter... But the big secret is

the blacks , latinos , native americans .. Are the true hebrew israelites ...

Peace !!
  • mr.getwitcha
    edited January 2010
    Oh noooooooooooooo an owl is in the upper right corner of a dollar bill. Be afraid everyone be very afraid....

Getwitcha
  • swadesw
    edited January 2010
    major pain wrote: »
    You do realize that is not exclusively a masonic symbol? You have taken 2 unrelated items and made your own connection.

Ive talked to Masons who take pride in that ? and that symbol is on there bc of masons y else would a ? damn egyptian pyramid be on an american dollar bill it makes no since until u realise our presidents and founders where Masons....
  • sounds of jacob
    sounds of jacob Banned Users Posts: 166
    edited January 2010
    oh noooooooooooooo an owl is in the upper right corner of a dollar bill. Be afraid everyone be very afraid....

Getwitcha

it is moloch a diety .. In the manifestation of an owl
  • mr.getwitcha
    edited January 2010
    it is moloch a diety .. In the manifestation of an owl

Oh wow, I am even more afraid now. A diety on a piece of paper. Total world ? is upon us.

Getwitcha
  • major pain
    edited January 2010
    Ive talked to Masons who take pride in that ? and that symbol is on there bc of masons y else would a ? damn egyptian pyramid be on an american dollar bill it makes no since until u realise our presidents and founders where Masons....

So, have you realized that is not EXCLUSIVELY a masonic symbol? Check out the HISTORY of the design of the dollar bill. MOST of the people involved in the committees were NOT masons. So ask yourself HOW/WHY people that were NOT masons designed the final design that borrowed ideas from the other committees put it there for MASONS. Also there are more presidents that were NOT masons than there are. This is why you have to be careful with trying to interpret symbols. Not only do you need to find out WHO put the symbol there, but WHY.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    The all seeing eye goes back to HORUS .. ancient khemet.. Dynastic egypt .. Thats all masonry is .... @ thread starter... But the big secret is

the blacks , latinos , native americans .. Are the true hebrew israelites ...

Peace !!

explain in more detail please
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Oh wow, I am even more afraid now. A diety on a piece of paper. Total world ? is upon us.

Getwitcha

Do you enjoy wasting your own time? lol Your type of ignorance is the reason the world is so easily manipulated... way to contribute. But you're a good example of showing how easy it is to put the truth out in the open and yet still remain hidden because people with low IQ's can't comprehend what they are looking at. "? it's an OWL!" No... it's a symbol for something much much bigger, numb nuts.
  • major pain
    edited January 2010
    Look up the story of Osiris, Horus, Isis, and Set for details. In short, an eye was taken from Horus, the "sky" ? in Egypt. Leaving him with only 1 eye, in the sky, so to speak. This is where the symbol originated, but the meaning can be different depending on who, what, where and why.
  • major pain
    edited January 2010
    Chike wrote: »
    Do you enjoy wasting your own time? lol Your type of ignorance is the reason the world is so easily manipulated... way to contribute. But you're a good example of showing how easy it is to put the truth out in the open and yet still remain hidden because people with low IQ's can't comprehend what they are looking at. "? it's an OWL!" No... it's a symbol for something much much bigger, numb nuts.

Actually, there is no meaning that anyone knows. 1. You cant prove its an owl. Does it resemble one, sure, but good luck finding something official about it. 2. There are people that believe it looks like a spider. Who is right and who is wrong, in that case, because they have just as much "evidence" as an owl believer. 3. If its truly EITHER, do you know WHY it is there, or are you making a connection without any real/credible/factual information to back it up?
  • mr.getwitcha
    edited January 2010
    Chike wrote: »

Yes, tell me more. So the symbol doesnt represent global ? ? What is it then? I am so intrigued by this mystery. I am a mindless sheep and all i do is spend money. But "they" cant fool me forever....

Getwitcha
  • swadesw
    edited January 2010
    So, have you realized that is not EXCLUSIVELY a masonic symbol? Check out the HISTORY of the design of the dollar bill. MOST of the people involved in the committees were NOT masons. So ask yourself HOW/WHY people that were NOT masons designed the final design that borrowed ideas from the other committees put it there for MASONS. Also there are more presidents that were NOT masons than there are. This is why you have to be careful with trying to interpret symbols. Not only do you need to find out WHO put the symbol there, but WHY.

1st u need to answer the question on y would a KNOWN MASON BE ON THE ONE DOLLAR BILL AS OUR 1ST PRESIDENT WITH A SYMBOL MASONS R KNOWN USE THAT HAS A ? PYRAMID THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE US? ITS BLATANTLY OBVIOUS ITS A MASONIC SYMBOL SO STOP BEING AN IDIOT AND DENYING IT!!! ? ur dumb...
  • major pain
    edited January 2010
    1st u need to answer the question on y would a KNOWN MASON BE ON THE ONE DOLLAR BILL AS OUR 1ST PRESIDENT WITH A SYMBOL MASONS R KNOWN USE THAT HAS A ? PYRAMID THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE US? ITS BLATANTLY OBVIOUS ITS A MASONIC SYMBOL SO STOP BEING AN IDIOT AND DENYING IT!!! ? ur dumb...

Lets see, 1 dollar bill, 1st president. Hmm.... is it really hard to see the connection as to WHY George Washington is on the bill? Him being a mason has nothing to do with it. HE didnt design the bill. How about you READ for YOURSELF WHO designed the bill and their (non)affiliation with masonry? Pyramids are NOT masonic symbols either genius.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    This, is incorrect.

Care to explain?

the Masons may not have designed the bill but they had a large influence on it sans the 'seeing eye' is on it.
  • major pain
    edited January 2010
    killap wrote: »
    Care to explain?

the Masons may not have designed the bill but they had a large influence on it sans the 'seeing eye' is on it.

Where do I start...
    1. Because you see a symbol that is used by masons, does not always mean masons put the symbol there, or are "influencing" anything.
    2. The "eye" you see on the dollar is enclosed by a triangle. There is NO history of masons EVER using THAT symbol as it is. Despite what the conspiracy theorists and even some misinformed masons perpetuate, THAT symbol IS NOT a masonic one.
    3. You have to take the WHOLE of the symbol and not just one piece. There is no history of masons using an uncapped pyramid either.
    4. Like I explained to another poster, if you read the history of the design of the dollar its very plain to see that the final design, does NOT have as many masonic items as most people think. Even still the ones that ARE there are not even on the BACK.