_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
edited July 2016 in The Battle Rap Zone

Where Do You Rank Him? (Vol 3): Hollow Da Don 29 votes

The Goat
20%
gnsusmarin3KNiGHTSCoolJoeaka40CalSuperSoaker 6 votes
Top 5
68%
dwade2065th Letterloch121the ghostTrillaaaaaadon_simmygman82awwwwwwwwwwwOuncemanBDBIIDHarlemThumzUpNothingButTheTruthTrollio _Goldie_atribecalledgabiSage Wondervictory_kidThe Recipeblackgod813Micmacmar3of3m 20 votes
Top 10
3%
$tayRichROLLIN 1 vote
Top 20
3%
geechee slim 1 vote
Trash
3%
_God_ 1 vote

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Goat
    Most complete battle rapper to me. Lyrics, timing, delivery, presence, creativity, and performance.

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Top 5
    He's top 5 at this point.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 5
    Dope, but hasn't done enough to be considered the GOAT.

Arsonal still put him 6ft under, Verb hit him in the mouth a few times, and I'm not convinced he can clearly beat Mook, Conceited or even Calicoe.

Also want to see him against some of the newer threats like Tay Roc, Big K, and T-Top before I give him that number 1 spot.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Goat
    He's top 5 out of his mind on lean. Put that in perspective: he was giving cats bodybags on syrup.

I voted GOAT because it makes sense at this point.

He managed to rebuttal that death blow Verb sent him with that Jesus line faded, has been successful in every single era of battle rap from acapella freestyles to beats to writtens, has presence, conviction, aggression, punchlines, schemes, and all that silly ? URL writes to hype up battlers, longevity, relevance, and a resume.

Cats quick to crown Lux and Mook with like a fistful of battles because they were around for a minute, but you have got to give Hollow the crown if you into this battle ? .
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Goat

Arsonal still put him 6ft under, Verb hit him in the mouth a few times, and I'm not convinced he can clearly beat Mook, Conceited or even Calicoe.

Also want to see him against some of the newer threats like Tay Roc, Big K, and T-Top before I give him that number 1 spot.

He beat Lux, Clipse, Big T,etc.

Tay Roc corny ass can't even beat Clipse, he ain't got ? for Hallow. Them one dimensional gun talk rappers are easy prey for a dude like Hallow.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Top 5
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Tay Roc corny ass can't even beat Clipse, he ain't got ? for Hallow. Them one dimensional gun talk rappers are easy prey for a dude like Hallow.

Lux was a debatable classic, but I agree. Clips is overrated, don't ? with him at all but cool. Those are 2 big wins, but all that does is put him in the conversation.

Arsonal embarrassed him, Verb and Surf had him looking a little shaky etc. In other words, he got more to prove if he wants that undisputed GOAT title.

And Tay Roc will bark on him the same way Ars did across that pool table. Hollow doesn't seem to do his best against the aggressive types.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 5

He has done as much as any battler if not more so if he aint eligible for GOAT nobody is.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 5
    to be truly king ...Mook gotta die
  • The Recipe
    Top 5

Valid argument.
  • _Goldie_
    Top 5
    Nah b, yall buggin lol

Mook is cool, but hell nah. This ? has had 1 battle in the last 4 years.

He's an old school legend, you can put him with SuperNat and Juice and them, but alltime? Nah, he hasn't put in nearly enough work in this more advanced generation to be considered the goat.
  • The Recipe
    Top 5

Not saying Mook is GOAT but historically when a king has risen to power he killed everyone that could challange his claim to the throne.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Top 5

And Arsonal.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Top 5
    The Recipe wrote: »

He has done as much as any battler if not more so if he aint eligible for GOAT nobody is.

So all those other GOAT contenders got embarrassed by an Arsonal-level talent?
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • _Goldie_
    Top 5
    Watchin Hollow vs Clips for the first time since it dropped, Hollow's first was amazing lol
  • _Goldie_
    Top 5
    Meh

lol @ the only ? on the IC who doesn't think hollow is top 10 being the only ? with Hollow as his avi pic.
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 5
    #2 on my all time list.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Goat
    The muhfuckin goat u snoooow'dat
    Im not sure mook has a better career than thesaurus
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trash
    Wow this ? really trash
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 5
    Probably the best all around battler ever.Street,funny,clever,lyrical,bars,personality,presence,Freestyles

He may be the goat.I think Mook is the goat overall though.They gotta battle.

Hollow vs Diz will test the Don's pen game but he can freestyle all day with Diz.Diz is a problem when in his bag though.But The Don beat Lux so Diz is lightvwork if he comes to play.Hollow barely beat Pat.

• loch121
    Top 5

And Arsonal.

Hollow was better than Ars then,fight club set him up,but now Ars would stand no chance against the don.That would be a massacre in 2016.I don't need to see that ? .
  • loch121
    Top 5
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Tay would force Hollow to have to come with all bars.I wouldn't mind that.