Amos 8, Ezekiel 7, and the Feast of Trumpets!

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
y7ml6pd9g7x7.jpeg

nbg2bbhzxj9i.png

First and foremost ? said that He would do nothing unless He told His prophets beforehand what He is about to do (Amos 3:7). The biblical example is when ? destroyed ? and Gomorrah. Before the destruction ? said this: "17And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do." (Genesis 18:17) The account goes on to tell us how ? revealed to Abraham His intention to destroy ? , Gomorrah, and the neighboring cities; but Abraham pleaded with ? to spare the cities if He could find at least 10 righteous souls in it. Sadly only Lot and his 2 daughters could be found. Therefore we see how ? operates. He reveals His plans to His servants the prophets beforehand. Thus if we diligently seek the LORD to reveal to us His secrets, He will show us things to come. Amen.

In Amos 8 we have many clues about when the day of the Lord begins! Amos 8:1-2 describes the rapture! The basket of summer fruit that Amos sees is the harvest aka the rapture. In Israel the summer harvest of fruit comes after the feast of Pentecost during the months of June, July, August, and September! See the chart on this website which shows the 3 main fruit crops of Israel (grapes, figs, and pomegranates) that are harvested in the summer

Www.cgi.org/law/festivals/harvest

Yeshua gave us the biggest clue about the end of the age in parable form! And it was also connected to the summer, fruit, and the harvest. He told us this in Matthew 24:

"32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."

Parables were given to hide the truth from the spiritually blind, but it was given to His disciples so that we could know the mysteries of the kingdom! Matthew 24:32 tells us that when we see the fig tree blossom we should know that summer is near! The fig tree is Israel! It started to blossom May 14, 1948! Therefore we should know that summer is near! And Amos 8:1-2 tells us that the harvest comes when the basket of summer fruit is filled during the summer season leading up to the Feast of Trumpets!

And speaking of the Feasf of Trumpets, guess what happens next? Well in Amos 8:2-3 it speaks of the destruction that comes when the LORD passes through on the cloudy day! And guess what the day of sudden destruction is connected to? The feast of trumpets! In Amos 8:5 ? convicts the people of wanting the new moon and the sabbath to pass so that they can go back to defrauding the poor and needy! The feast of trumpets is connected to the new moon and sabbath. Read Leviticus 23:23-25:

"23And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 24Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation. 25Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD."

This is where Hebraic roots study is crucial for The feast of trumpets is known as the hidden day in Hebraic thought. It is the day that no one knows "the day nor the hour" because it can only begin when the new moon is sighted. And a new moon only happens on the first day of the month. Thus why the feast of trumpets is scheduled for 2 days because the New moon must be sighted for it to begin. This is what a new moon looks like:

p6av67imhttr.jpeg

There is plenty of teaching on this. A quick Google search "feast of trumpets and hidden day" will give you a wealth of information about this feast.

But back to Amos 8. So we see in verse 5 that the feast of trumpets is connected to the context of the scripture because the sabbath and new moon is spoken about. We also should know that just as Yeshua fulfilled the spring feasts in the exact order that they are celebrated:

He was crucified on Passover
He was buried during the feast of unleavened bread
He rose on the feast of first fruits
The Holy Spirit was given on Pentecost!

Yeshua will likewise fulfill the fall feasts in order as well! Starting with the feast of trumpets, Day of atonement, and then the feast of tabernacles!

But there is even more in Amos. For look at how the people are wanting to go back to the good times of defrauding the people after the feast of trumpets is over in Amos 8:5-6

"Saying when will the new moon be gone, that we may sell corn? and the sabbath, that we may set forth wheat, making the ephah small, and the shekel great, and falsifying the balances by deceit?
6That we may buy the poor for silver, and the needy for a pair of shoes; yea, and sell the refuse of the wheat?"

In Ezekiel chapter 7, which is the prophecy of doom chapter, look at what ? says in verse 12-13

"12The time is come, the day draweth near: let not the buyer rejoice, nor the seller mourn: for wrath is upon all the multitude thereof. 13For the seller shall not return to that which is sold, although they were yet alive: for the vision is touching the whole multitude thereof, which shall not return; neither shall any strengthen himself in the iniquity of his life."

? tells us that even if the people survive the day of sudden destruction, they will not go back to selling as they want to do in Amos 8:5-6! It is the day of the LORD! The rest of the chapter in Amos 8 describes how it begins. It starts at noon in Israel according to Amos 8:9 and Zephaniah 2:4! In America it will be nighttime! And just like ancient Babylon was conquered at night according to Daniel 5, so too will Babylon the Great be conquered at night!

There is much more but may you feed on this right now and have the LORD minister to your souls. Amen.

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real talk do you worship ? or do you worship Death? From the countless threads of misleading others on when the end will come to your general excitement of hoping you are correct, it points towards your wish fulfilment of destruction.

You would think that after the countless of men who tried to predict the end people would learn, but alas here we are. Another foolish man and his foolish pride.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Who is predicting the end? Obviously you don't read what is posted and if you do you totally misinterpret what is being said.

Don't get mad at me because you are dull of hearing and/or envious of me because you have no revelation from the LORD.

? has sent me to give you understanding and to make you hear. But you want vain divinations, words of peace, flowery rose petals, and smooth things for your tickeled ears to hear. But that's not what ? has commanded me to declare. Amen.

Therefore hear this, the burden of the LORD is this:

"Again a message came to me from the LORD: 22“Son of man, you’ve heard that proverb they quote in Israel: ‘Time passes, and prophecies come to nothing.’ 23Tell the people, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will put an end to this proverb, and you will soon stop quoting it.’ Now give them this new proverb to replace the old one: ‘The time has come for every prophecy to be fulfilled!’
    24“There will be no more false visions and flattering predictions in Israel. 25For I am the LORD! If I say it, it will happen. There will be no more delays, you rebels of Israel. I will fulfill my threat of destruction in your own lifetime. I, the Sovereign LORD, have spoken!”

26Then this message came to me from the LORD: 27“Son of man, the people of Israel are saying, ‘He’s talking about the distant future. His visions won’t come true for a long, long time.’ 28Therefore, tell them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: No more delay! I will now do everything I have threatened. I, the Sovereign LORD, have spoken!’”
    Ezekiel 12:21-28

I'm here to help but you want to rebel. I'm here to comfort but you want to scold. I'm here to warn but you want to scoff! Well did the LORD speak of you when He said,

"8Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever:

9That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD:

10Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

11Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us."
    Isaiah 30:8-10

You hate those who rebuke in the gate and you abhor those who speak up rightly. Sad that you despise the law of the LORD and will have none of His reproof.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    I'm talking about common knowledge but yet your ignorance is showing @The_Jackal.

This is really elementary stuff TBH. I just noted how the next feast to be fulfilled, feast of trumpets, is hidden in Amos 8. This is all about the fall feasts. Just as ? fulfilled the spring feasts in order at His first coming, He will fulfill the remaining 3 fall feasts in order. Oh but you knew that already @The_Jackal.
    Do you even know what a Menorah is? I mean good grief. I'm sharing basic stuff and you can't even drink the milk of the word. Well did Paul speak of you when he said:

"11Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing. 12For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of ? ; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 13For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 14But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil." Hebrews 5:11-14

Amen
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't play coy. You've already predicted the end and that this generation would be the last. How is that not a prediction? And your right, I tend to not read heretical work's.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Don't play coy. You've already predicted the end and that this generation would be the last. How is that not a prediction? And your right, I tend to not read heretical work's.

If you don't read what I post than you have no clue what my posts are about. You are foolish and shameful according to ? .

"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." Proverbs 18:13

? is always right. Amen.

And yeah I am not predicting anything. ? is telling those who see and hear that this generation is the end.

May 14, 1948

Now if you want to be ignorant, that's on you. Go and study to show your own self approved. Because it's obvious that you are ignorant about the basic elements of the faith.

All you want to do is ridicule before you even hear a matter. What a disgrace, according to ? .

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Teaching about Yom Teruah (Feast of Trumpets)

https://youtu.be/h0my65QiphI