Ayo Westside Lu

Options
akforty7
akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in AKA Donkey
Do you drive a white SUV? I thought I saw you yesterday over west lol

But for real I just made this thread b/c I'm bored and I don't feel like doin any work for the next hour. What y'all doin this weekend?

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ether......

Gonna let her say those horrible things about you Lu?
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »

But for real I just made this thread b/c I'm bored and I don't feel like doin any work for the next hour. What y'all doin this weekend?

What's up AK..... went to Detroit last weekend, so I'm just gonna chill around the crib and keep cool........
  • akforty7
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol naw i know how to hurt him if I needed to... just diss his city.. that really hurts his pride
  • elzo69
    elzo69 Confirm Email Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I believe he has a black benz from what he said anyway.
  • akforty7
    edited July 2010
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    What's up AK..... went to Detroit last weekend, so I'm just gonna chill around the crib and keep cool........

Hey! How you doin? Thats cool I feel you.

Me... I am getting my nails done after work then packing when I get home. Tomorrow me and my boyfriend are looking for apartments all day. And the rest of the weekend I have a ton of packing to do for my move. Woohoo exciting lol.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hey! How you doin? Thats cool I feel you.

Me... I am getting my nails done after work then packing when I get home. Tomorrow me and my boyfriend are looking for apartments all day. And the rest of the weekend I have a ton of packing to do for my move. Woohoo exciting lol.

Glad you can find some enjoyment in moving, cause I hate that ? ......but I understand your reason for happiness........
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    2qa0djp.jpg

I gotchu WallH.

Seedz follows the rules.
  • akforty7
    edited July 2010
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    Glad you can find some enjoyment in moving, cause I hate that ? ......but I understand your reason for happiness........

No I was really being sarcastic lol.. the whole process is gruesome.. from finding a place, packing, unpacking, etc. UGH. But I'm happy to be moving in with my man and moving away from disgusting ass Baltimore. I wish i could just relax and rest this weekend, but probably will be too busy.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No I was really being sarcastic lol.. the whole process is gruesome.. from finding a place, packing, unpacking, etc. UGH. But I'm happy to be moving in with my man and moving away from disgusting ass Baltimore. I wish i could just relax and rest this weekend, but probably will be too busy.
    tell me more about this disgusting place they call Baltimore because according to Lu it's the place to be...........
  • t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    u think i look better than him??
  • akforty7
    edited July 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    tell me more about this disgusting place they call Baltimore because according to Lu it's the place to be...........

ugh its gross. it smells, its ? , the houses/buildings are all run down, boarded up, the people are ugly, have bad teeth and have annoying accents, the inner harbor smells like rotting flesh, the chicks don't shave their legs, I mean... really... it's worse than a garbage dump IMO.
  • akforty7
    edited July 2010
    Options
    t0wers wrote: »
    u think i look better than him??

You are better looking than most human beings in this world to me. Plus your shlong >>>>>>>>
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    2qa0djp.jpg

I gotchu WallH.

Seedz follows the rules.

Damn, AK's looking mighty sexy there.
  • John_Blazini
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ugh its gross. it smells, its ? , the houses/buildings are all run down, boarded up, the people are ugly, have bad teeth and have annoying accents, the inner harbor smells like rotting flesh, the chicks don't shave their legs, I mean... really... it's worse than a garbage dump IMO.
    damn ? there must have too much pride cuz this ? sayin RI is not hood enough ( smh at ? being grown obssessed with how hood a place is) blah blah but this ? living in a maggot infested shoe box smh.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    was he driving from the back seat?
  • akforty7
    edited July 2010
    Options
    damn ? there must have too much pride cuz this ? sayin RI is not hood enough ( smh at ? being grown obssessed with how hood a place is) blah blah but this ? living in a maggot infested shoe box smh.

Anywhere is better than baltimore. most people here are severely warped and delusional in their thinking, it must be the water. Being hood is a BAD thing, not a good thing, and Baltimore is more hood than most places (honestly) which is why it's so HORRIBLE. This place has rats that are bigger than most house cats.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Nah a Green Benz but my lil shorty got a white Infiniti that I push around from time to time.
  • louis the great
    edited July 2010
    Options

What ? ! You and those ? ass mexicans down the block from you are the only colored people in ur Whole State.

baltimore.jpg

But its beautifull here
    Theres nothin like the feelin when you do it from here
    We aint dropped out, We firgured the World out
    We can survive ANYWHERE
    Thats how we do it From Here!
  • John_Blazini
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What ? ! You and those ? ass mexicans down the block from you are the only colored people in ur Whole State.

baltimore.jpg

But its beautifull here
    Theres nothin like the feelin when you do it from here
    We aint dropped out, We firgured the World out
    We can survive ANYWHERE
    Thats how we do it From Here!
    hahha ? put your pride aside for a second. im not obsessed with how hood my states is ? I'm a father and stop posting post guard pics taken from choppers ? . its all good though fam .
  • louis the great
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hahha ? put your pride aside for a second. im not obsessed with how hood my states is ? I'm a father and stop posting post guard pics taken from choppers ? . its all good though fam .

I got pics of my Land son. I be on the top Floors of these hotels. Takein pictures, hittin switches, ? *n bad ? !
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    was he driving from the back seat?

lol @ this

1st he said ? westsidin lu'n out here now this