Track & Field on NBC.....

Options
d.green
d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in From the Cheap Seats
Didn't know ? , Gatlin and Dix are still running.

Dix looking flabby & sick in the 200M.

Gatlin did well in his heat.

? looked gassed

Those 2 high school runners (Noah Lyles (UF) and some guy going to USC) are the future. Ran the 2 fastest times in 200M before L.Merrit (19.74).

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    any fine female sprinters?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the hell are Gatlin and ? still faster than everybody as they age lmao

Goes to show performance enhancrrs dont srop they just move onto something that aint banned/ tested for/detectable
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PED's in track do not bother me one bit. These dudes got a very small window in life to make money. Get it by all means. Imo Gatlin and Trayvon Bromell are our only hope to medal at the olympics in the 100 & 200.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waiting to see my boo Shelly Ann Fraser
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    PED's in track do not bother me one bit. These dudes got a very small window in life to make money. Get it by all means. Imo Gatlin and Trayvon Bromell are our only hope to medal at the olympics in the 100 & 200.

Y'all ain't got no hope lol
  • O.G.
    edited July 2016
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

Gatlin has been the most consistent runner over the past two years tho in the 100 imo. I bet he medals but Bolt owns this ? .
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    any fine female sprinters?

Any wet water? What type of question is that? lol

When womens track and field come on a ? be creeping

original_529456_vy5zgeuydjbs4puzjxvlxmxtg.png
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gatlin has been the most consistent runner over the past two years tho in the 100 imo. I bet he medals but Bolt owns this ? .

Bolt has an hamstring injury and will not be at the Olympics
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Bolt has an hamstring injury and will not be at the Olympics

False. He will be at the Olympics because Jamaica has a rule that says an athlete can get a pass if injury occurs for qualifying. Plus a lot of the sprinters don't think it's serious, it's some gamesmanship going on. Bolt will be there for sure and it's a minor hamstring strain.
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Oh yeah. Bet money Gatlin don't even beat Yohan Blake. Blake is finding his form again.
  • O.G.
    edited July 2016
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Oh yeah. Bet money Gatlin don't even beat Yohan Blake. Blake is finding his form again.

Yeah this about the time them Jamaican "yams" kick in. I would take Blake over Gatlin in the 200 but i'm not so sure about the 100. Gatlin has been way more consistent at that distance. If Gatlin don't get at least a bronze in the 100 i would be shocked. I might take you up on that bet. Gimme a a few more races of each and I will holla back.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Bolt the gawd will be ready and Beast Blake right behind him.