What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Fascist Giuliani: #BLM is ‘Inherently Racist’; Blk Children Need to Learn Respect for Police...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards

Replies

• blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He just sayin the truth black kill black people everyone needs to be respected...we need to b a less violent...police are extra wrong because they have power
    5th Letter
  • lordhonka2lordhonka2 Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guliani isn't the problem in this case it's the fact he on TV. Why do they feel comfortable putting him on
    monument.jpg
    Brother_Five
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quit listening to thugs on television.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

Colin$mackabi$hBrother_Five
  • Kwan DaiKwan Dai Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FOH!

Police are a useless branch of civil servants. There's absolutely nothing about them as persons or the positions they hold that is noble. Their function is purely reactionary.

I will teach my Black children to respect Fire Fighters, and other first responder organizations. I will teach them to respect teachers, Dr. and lawyers who fight for the innocent and the oppressed.

Until the police as an occupation actually is a service that respects and cherishes all citizens rights and lives they will not get my respect or my family's.
    Maximus RexStomp Johnson
  • Kwan DaiKwan Dai Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Man, they just don't understand. Or they don't want to. Yes black on black crime is a problem and yes black men are killed by black men. But NONE of them are sworn to protect and serve. That's the difference. Govt workers are killing black men with no repurcussions

I am not shitting on your post but the most important difference is Blacks go to jail. Blacks are punished for their crimes.

If the police were being punished equally there wouldn't be this type outrage at their behavior.

The fact that they are paid means very little as in some cases mistakes are made. But there has to be punishment regardless of the circumstances.

• dnyce215dnyce215 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, they just don't understand. Or they don't want to. Yes black on black crime is a problem and yes black men are killed by black men. But NONE of them are sworn to protect and serve. That's the difference. Govt workers are killing black men with no repurcussions

What about white on white crime?
    Westieiron man1
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Cacs gon cac
    Valentinez A. Kaiseriron man1IceBergTaylor
  • not_osirus_jenkinsnot_osirus_jenkins Sion Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

I am not shitting on your post but the most important difference is Blacks go to jail. Blacks are punished for their crimes.

If the police were being punished equally there wouldn't be this type outrage at their behavior.

I agree 100%, black men get years for killing black men. Pigs get paid vacations for killing black men. They don't understand that.
  • not_osirus_jenkinsnot_osirus_jenkins Sion Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dnyce215 wrote: »

What about white on white crime?

No such thing as far as white people are concerned. 89% apparently isn't the statistical equivalent of 92%.
  • ThaNubianGodThaNubianGod Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lordhonka2 wrote: »
    Guliani isn't the problem in this case it's the fact he on TV. Why do they feel comfortable putting him on

They put him on to cause controversy and ratings. Then people get upset and give him exactly what he wants...attention.

Stiffiron man1
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye @stringer bell you my dude but you gotta stop giving these savages a spotlight b. You doing their work for them by helping them spread their message. Nobody hear gains anything by hearing his convoluted thought proccess
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,261 Regulator
    Seriously NY'ers...how the fuck did this guy ever get elected?
    StoneColdMikeya.mannIceBergTaylorMister B.
  • whatevathehellwhatevathehell Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't watch this shit...he need to be shot
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That convo is deader than those dallas cops..