Meet Me In The Trap It's Goin Down.... Blackgod Vs $tayrichRollin

Stew
Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
edited July 2016 in The Forum of Fame
I made a thread about this suck ? years ago... The home of gang wars...Mexicans dont get over five five...
I dont know where your ? ass is from, but you must only be around paisas who work landscaping and lawn mowing.
Im 5'7 and Im one of the shortest in my family. Most Mexicans I see go from 5'7 to 5'10
That's the only Mexicans...in central. Florida big hat's boots big belly do construction buy coronas get robed all the time beat they wife trailer park ? give u strawberry allways call u my friend...an ain't u mixed..puertricans all them from ny but never been there an try to out ? u....Cubans they do vodoo....if u Cali ? tired of being beating with pinyadas come to Florida....
Stop busta. You Florida ? and Tampa ? in general are weak as fucc. Nothing going on but whitey pushing y'all from out y'all neighborhood to Brandon or Riverview. Tampa is awfully boring, extremely hot, the ? look like they eat hot Cheetos and red bull all day.
I made a thread about this suck ? years ago... The home of gang wars...Mexicans dont get over five five...
I dont know where your ? ass is from, but you must only be around paisas who work landscaping and lawn mowing.
Im 5'7 and Im one of the shortest in my family. Most Mexicans I see go from 5'7 to 5'10
That's the only Mexicans...in central. Florida big hat's boots big belly do construction buy coronas get robed all the time beat they wife trailer park ? give u strawberry allways call u my friend...an ain't u mixed..puertricans all them from ny but never been there an try to out ? u....Cubans they do vodoo....if u Cali ? tired of being beating with pinyadas come to Florida....
Stop busta. You Florida ? and Tampa ? in general are weak as fucc. Nothing going on but whitey pushing y'all from out y'all neighborhood to Brandon or Riverview. Tampa is awfully boring, extremely hot, the ? look like they eat hot Cheetos and red bull all day.
Sirrrrrr u have degraded the south once to many times!!!!allll ? eat got Cheetos...did ya thank Florida was cold????crips don't exist where I'm from....but listen lets talk about weak....u beefing with short cowboys....
An as for boring did u go to the beach???did u hit back page.....Disneyworld ? ???did ya trap...did you hit back page???life's what u make...it....
Sirrrrrr u have degraded the south once to many times!!!!allll ? eat got Cheetos...did ya thank Florida was cold????crips don't exist where I'm from....but listen lets talk about weak....u beefing with short cowboys....
Your a ? lie there are crips in west Tampa ? boy. Over by Howard black high school.
Your a ? lie there are crips in west Tampa ? boy. Over by Howard black high school.

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is this posed to be?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    @700 u see that 1st comment?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is this posed to be?

My pre fight thread...to give the fans a chance to see me come out of retirment

U think this ? a joke youngin. Might as well take your vitamins and say your prayers
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum
    Intelligent_Hoodlum Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack thread featuring corny ? . Do better @stew
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just gonna drop that "when keeping it real goes wrong" now in preparation for the L one of y'all is about to take
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @$tayRichROLLIN you a ? for getting in a arguement with that ? he never makes sense what's wrong with you

Cause I be trying to be civil . I do.... But since he said he want a fade I passed off my number and it is what it is. Maybe the left hook can bring him some sense

Idk I've gotten headaches from trying to read his post this ? cost me money in advils over the years
This discussion has been closed.