edited July 2010
    Options
    did you cream your pants?
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    did you cream your pants?

No, I creamed your mothers upper lip. Holla.

Oh yeah, and more PlayStation consoles have been sold this generation than even the Wii.
  • bobbydrake2006
    bobbydrake2006 Members Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i freepost in wack threads
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ibtl groverhandjob.gif
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Oh yeah, and more PlayStation consoles have been sold this generation than even the Wii.

Focus go clear that up when he see it lmao
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Lol that's the second "your mama" reply I got today
    *chalks up 2 ic w's on the day*
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited July 2010
    Options
    So it outsold the PS3 too?

Wrong again little faggyboy.

PS3 has outsold PS2 since the PS3 launched.
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They ? errbody round here
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited July 2010
    Options
    How can I be wrong when I asked a question?

Look faggyboy.

"Did it outsell the Ps3 too?" wouldve been a question. The way you said it was trying to assert your own statement while still asking a question. Typical passive aggressive female tendency.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    MS just can not compete with Sony.When the PS3 retails at $199 it will pass the Wii as well.Even though the Wii is not a gaming console.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL@faggyboy.

"I thought the 360 was the highest seller"

If that's what you thought then why did you ask a question? Passive aggressive female tendency right here. Lil ? .
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I only have a PS2
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I only have a PS2

time to upgrade to a 3 my ?
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I only have a PS2

I've still got my PS2 as well, and I bought three more games for it earlier today. Go me!
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    T/S ur numbers are flawed/edited , PS3 sold 38.5 million worldwide since its inception 360 has sold 41.7 million worldwide excluding xbox slim sales

/thread

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL...that's barely a difference though. Depends on which source you're asking.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited August 2010
    Options
    T/S ur numbers are flawed/edited , PS3 sold 38.5 million worldwide since its inception 360 has sold 41.7 million worldwide excluding xbox slim sales

Actually that does include the new slim which has not had an impact.The discounted Arcade model is what spiked the 360 sales the last few months anyway.SMH@ anyone thinking that a $300 console makes more of an impact that an discounted $150 console.Let's not add the fact that plenty of 360 owners re purchased a 360 because of RROD.So going by your logic the actual install base of the 360 is less than 41 million going per household.I know people who own 4-6 360s.
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I've still got my PS2 as well, and I bought three more games for it earlier today. Go me!
    I'm still adding to mine too.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm still adding to mine too.

still got mine too and pull it out to play mgs2-3 sometimes.LOL @ my 10 year old ps2 still working while some people are on their second,third or even eighth 360.SMGDH @ these fools who support defective products.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited August 2010
    Options
    by my logic ? SMH ur words fam not mine.

regardless numbers are numbers, more 360s were sold than PS3s & to add to that it costs msft less to produce them than it does sony.

360 is still the better console w/ a much better variety of games too & come 4th quarter after the release of reach & xmas wen the smoke clears msft will be the clear winner (after nintendo that is lol).

& ps2 is an inconsistent comparison as its discontinued & wasnt 360's competition, were talking about a console that revolutionized an era versus a relatively new product thats just a continuation of that revolution. going by YOUR logic NES & SNES >>>>> 360,PS3,wii & everyone else SMH
    And the numbers show that the PS3 has sold better than the 360 since it's launch.The 360 just hit 40 mil in 5 years while the PS3 is about to do it in 4.Where's your logic kid? The 360 is only leading the PS3 because it released first.

Sales aside because they are irrelevant.I can not take you serious with the second bold part.The 360 has nowhere near the variety of the PS3.What besides Gears,Halo,Fable,ME and Forza does the 360 have? The PS3 has Resistance,Killzone,LBP,Uncharted,Heavy Rain,Valkyria Chronicles,3D Dot,Demon's Souls,GT,Socom,Ratchet,Warhawk,MAG,MGS4,Heavenly Sword,Motorstorm,GOW,Mod Nation and Yakuza.The ? are you smoking kid,MS does not even have many first party studios and you 360 owners can not name any more games aside from the ones I named that are actually good except maybe Alan Wake.Selling the most console don't mean ? when your console is defective,outdated or releases nothing but shovelware.This is why I don't respect the average 360 owner,you fools are delusional.Gran Turismo is a bigger franchise than Halo anyway so don't even speak to me about this fall ...matter of fact don't ever speak to me about gaming again kid.Your from Cananda anyway so your opinion weighs about as much amy winehouse.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    by my logic ? SMH ur words fam not mine.

regardless numbers are numbers, more 360s were sold than PS3s & to add to that it costs msft less to produce them than it does sony.

360 is still the better console w/ a much better variety of games too & come 4th quarter after the release of reach & xmas wen the smoke clears msft will be the clear winner (after nintendo that is lol).

& ps2 is an inconsistent comparison as its discontinued & wasnt 360's competition, were talking about a console that revolutionized an era versus a relatively new product thats just a continuation of that revolution. going by YOUR logic NES & SNES >>>>> 360,PS3,wii & everyone else SMH

What year is this?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Emotional much yes ? i own all 3 & i can make an unbiased judgment about which of the 3 i know is the superior console all around w/o crying about it. No ? or nothing im just gonna be honest here. ok u name franchises ? ps has a bigger franchise yes - simply b/c its been around longer but wats the sense in having a bigger franchise when ur competitor will still sell more w/ less [see Nintendo also] ? Now naming off games ? strictly subjective I could say Splinter Cell, left 4 dead, dead rising, banjo kazooie, farcry instinct, elder scroll, dragon age origins, blazblue & many many others buuut i know ull just say well ps3 has them too or try to get subjective so wats the use ? especially since - if we also add crossovers most of them still sell better for 360 than on PS3. Ask most ppl theyd rather play madden, ssf4, cod on 360 NOT ps3.

ALL ? ASIDE, PS3 is faster at reading discs (believe it or not), better quality graphics engine, is 2x powerful & still has space for more but again wats the sense in having all that when those features still cant be manifested properly into a game (except for final fantasy 13) & still dont function properly online ? PS3 gets props for blueray & unless u have no friends, are an only child & would rather play single player games then suuure its the system for u.

360 has a smoother graphics engine, far better online capability & expansive community that is functional & superior than ps3's and im sorry but yes, has more variety with its games (see online library). Backwards compatibility maybe not as much but i can find majority of old xbox games as dlc wat about sony ? still slow & poorly updated. To top that all off ppl are still willing to shelve out money for a system that will break down in 9 months if overused over one that at one point had backwards compatibility & was more powerful, u mean to tell me ppl will spend up to $1800-$2400 (excluding online) for multiple 360s (three to eight ?) but werent willing to spend 700$ on a PS3 that was backwards compatible that could ride off of PS2's legendary catalog at launch ? hmmm i need not say more. ppl are on their 8th 360's well dayum - now thats brand loyalty & good business on msft's part. Not sure about u but i wanna be in that business where ppl are crazy enuff to do that.

& 360 doesnt need to have 116 developers on their team in which only 10% will sell & of that 10% , 7% are large developers that will make crossovers for both systems anyways. id rather have 4 core developers that sell consistently than 94 that wont & will make bricks smh. now to sum up all of the above wat does that say wen a more powerful system, with an entire country behind it, blueray technology, with the MOST first party developers, free online gaming, the most established franchises, sells at a good price, & spends the most on marketing STILL cant catch the 360 which is in ur opinion is the "weaker system thats defective, outdated or releases nothing buy shovelware" ? SMH. PS3 vs. 360 is like comparing the roman's humiliating loss to hannibal in cannae wen the romans had an army of 100,000 vs hannibals 10,000 troops SMH.

In conclusion even with all that going for it its a shame that a system 2x powerful has to work 10x harder just to catch a "defect". Oh & any ? that will put GT over Halo (a cult and pop culture phenomenon almost comparable to star wars' fame) needs to have their credibility as a gamer questioned smh.... thanks for the heads up i wont be asking u about gaming & i dont think others will either yuck. ? like comparing madden to legend of zelda smmfh. Come 4th quarter when Reach comes out Msft is going to ? on sony (oh & btw Sony hasn't made a profit in the last 2 years peep their annual reports) & lets not even get into the holiday shopping season smh. In 2011 mvc3, SF vs.Tekken, Madden, NBA live alone will still sell more 360s than they will PS3s.

gotdamn you killing them son....a debate with fiat_money would be interesting....depending on the topic
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Emotional much yes ? i own all 3 & i can make an unbiased judgment about which of the 3 i know is the superior console all around w/o crying about it. No ? or nothing im just gonna be honest here. ok u name franchises ? ps has a bigger franchise yes - simply b/c its been around longer but wats the sense in having a bigger franchise when ur competitor will still sell more w/ less [see Nintendo also] ? Now naming off games ? strictly subjective I could say Splinter Cell, left 4 dead, dead rising, banjo kazooie, farcry instinct, elder scroll, dragon age origins, blazblue & many many others buuut i know ull just say well ps3 has them too or try to get subjective so wats the use ? especially since - if we also add crossovers most of them still sell better for 360 than on PS3. Ask most ppl theyd rather play madden, ssf4, cod on 360 NOT ps3.

ALL ? ASIDE, PS3 is faster at reading discs (believe it or not), better quality graphics engine, is 2x powerful & still has space for more but again wats the sense in having all that when those features still cant be manifested properly into a game (except for final fantasy 13) & still dont function properly online ? PS3 gets props for blueray & unless u have no friends, are an only child & would rather play single player games then suuure its the system for u.

360 has a smoother graphics engine, far better online capability & expansive community that is functional & superior than ps3's and im sorry but yes, has more variety with its games (see online library). Backwards compatibility maybe not as much but i can find majority of old xbox games as dlc wat about sony ? still slow & poorly updated. To top that all off ppl are still willing to shelve out money for a system that will break down in 9 months if overused over one that at one point had backwards compatibility & was more powerful, u mean to tell me ppl will spend up to $1800-$2400 (excluding online) for multiple 360s (three to eight ?) but werent willing to spend 700$ on a PS3 that was backwards compatible that could ride off of PS2's legendary catalog at launch ? hmmm i need not say more. ppl are on their 8th 360's well dayum - now thats brand loyalty & good business on msft's part. Not sure about u but i wanna be in that business where ppl are crazy enuff to do that.

& 360 doesnt need to have 116 developers on their team in which only 10% will sell & of that 10% , 7% are large developers that will make crossovers for both systems anyways. id rather have 4 core developers that sell consistently than 94 that wont & will make bricks smh. now to sum up all of the above wat does that say wen a more powerful system, with an entire country behind it, blueray technology, with the MOST first party developers, free online gaming, the most established franchises, sells at a good price, & spends the most on marketing STILL cant catch the 360 which is in ur opinion is the "weaker system thats defective, outdated or releases nothing buy shovelware" ? SMH. PS3 vs. 360 is like comparing the roman's humiliating loss to hannibal in cannae wen the romans had an army of 100,000 vs hannibals 10,000 troops SMH.

In conclusion even with all that going for it its a shame that a system 2x powerful has to work 10x harder just to catch a "defect". Oh & any ? that will put GT over Halo (a cult and pop culture phenomenon almost comparable to star wars' fame) needs to have their credibility as a gamer questioned smh.... thanks for the heads up i wont be asking u about gaming & i dont think others will either yuck. ? like comparing madden to legend of zelda smmfh. Come 4th quarter when Reach comes out Msft is going to ? on sony (oh & btw Sony hasn't made a profit in the last 2 years peep their annual reports) & lets not even get into the holiday shopping season smh. In 2011 mvc3, SF vs.Tekken, Madden, NBA live alone will still sell more 360s than they will PS3s.

lol lol.......you assume that everybody is into the same genre of gaming. I would put GT over Halo and MW2 anyday. Why? Personal preference. I'm not a big fan of FPS' (neither of racing games) because the market is saturated with them. For me, the choice comes down to the exclusives and that is where I put PS3 over the 360, because of the wide variety of genres they have put ut over the last 3 years compared to the 360.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Your people must not know you can get it fixed for free.

you forgot that ms denied the rrod at first and refused to fix the consoles.