[VIDEO] IS SALVATION ONLY RESERVED FOR ISRAELITES, THE LORDS CHOSEN?

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Then that means Yahweh would forsaken many people who give up their lives for him. A true narcissistic thug.
    Lol they claim Christianity while enslaving blacks, killing off the Indians, and bombing Arabs

They don't worship the ? of the Bible, they worship Isis and heru.

Scriptural response to your statement

John 4
    20Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. 21Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Jeremiah 16

19O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

It's competing against one deity to another deity. If people choose to worship Heru and Auset then that's fine. Heru defeated against an evil uncle. Auset and her husband helped civilized and treating people with respect and love to better humanity and Asuar was murdered by his brother and by humanity. Similar stories all across civilizations. Europeans just replaced the words they use for Odin and other crazy vicious deities for Yahweh name. Nothing new.

And I was not referring to just Europeans. I mean everyone. Will John Brown go to heaven or nah

Yep. Fake ass roman christianity came from Egypt and Sumerian (Babylonia) ? .
    Let em die in their idolatry. They deserve everything they got coming to em

Imagine their faces when they see a angry black man coming back on a UFO looking like a black ssj5 Goku talking about he's the Messiah.

Booyyyyy oh boy

Lol, where was that ? when King Leopold of Belgium was murdering millions of Africans, along with other Europeans? Where was that giant spaceship then?
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Then that means Yahweh would forsaken many people who give up their lives for him. A true narcissistic thug.
    Lol they claim Christianity while enslaving blacks, killing off the Indians, and bombing Arabs

John 4
    20Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. 21Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Jeremiah 16

19O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

It's competing against one deity to another deity. If people choose to worship Heru and Auset then that's fine. Heru defeated against an evil uncle. Auset and her husband helped civilized and treating people with respect and love to better humanity and Asuar was murdered by his brother and by humanity. Similar stories all across civilizations. Europeans just replaced the words they use for Odin and other crazy vicious deities for Yahweh name. Nothing new.

And I was not referring to just Europeans. I mean everyone. Will John Brown go to heaven or nah

Imagine their faces when they see a angry black man coming back on a UFO looking like a black ssj5 Goku talking about he's the Messiah.

Booyyyyy oh boy

Lol, where was that ? when King Leopold of Belgium was murdering millions of Africans, along with other Europeans? Where was that giant spaceship then?

According to the Israelite doctrine, those particular Africans are considered heathens/hamites etc.. Just like Leopold himself.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    best not even to engage him, he doesn't believe in the Bible much less know much about it. He already admitted before he thinks he has knowledge of it cuz he went to Catholic school or something lmao...

even if they were Israelites, Israel is delivered into the hand of the enemy when we turn away from our ? . thats elementary.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    back to regularly scheduled programming
    zzombie wrote: »
    If this is true then the entire bible is incoherent the whole purpose of the Jews existing was for them to be light unto the other nations.... i really don't know how people can take the Hebrew Israelite theology serious it's absolutely ridiculous

We are a light to the nations. They will learn from us, and we will rule

Is it not written in Proverbs that:

29:2
    When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

Did I not quote that Jeremiah prophesied

Jeremiah 16:19
    O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

We will teach them the truth and rule in righteousness. But they gonna have to pay for lying to us

Jeremiah 16:19 in not helping you case read it carefully

Jeremiah praying says that the gentiles shall come to ? and lament over the lies and vanity of there forefathers the verse says nothing about Israelites ruling over gentiles

and by the time we get to 16:21 it says

Do people make their own gods?
    Yes, but they are not gods!”
    21 “Therefore I will teach them—
    this time I will teach them
    my power and might.
    Then they will know
    that my name is the Lord.

^^^^^ the verse does not say ISRAEL WILL TEACH THEM it says ? WILL TEACH THEM.

? ain't bout to come off the throne and teach no gotdamn heathens, WTH you talkin about lmao??? The Lord will be dwelling with us in the kingdom and the Gentiles are required to come 3 times a year, we will be a nation of PRIESTS, teaching them how to worship the one true ?

But verse 21 aint talking about that AT ALLLLL... its talkin bout something much different

Lets look at some other translations of that verse you showed
    NLT
    The LORD says, "Now I will show them my power; now I will show them my might. At last they will know and understand that I am the LORD.
    ESV
    “Therefore, behold, I will make them know, this once I will make them know my power and my might, and they shall know that my name is the LORD.”
    NASB
    "Therefore behold, I am going to make them know-- This time I will make them know My power and My might; And they shall know that My name is the LORD."
    KJV
    Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD.

He gon "teach them" (or "make them know") by WHOOPIN DAT ASS, they gonna KNOW his name is the LORD when he lays his vengeance upon them.

PROOF - Lets get a precept for that:

Ezekiel 25:17
    And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

That don't sound like Sunday school bruhhhh

this is why i don't talk you hebrew ? ... you are not making any ? sense what does what ? will do as it relates to him punishing gentiles or teaching gentiles have to do with the Israelite supposedly ruling over gentiles.
  • Black Boy King
    edited July 2016
    Options
    If this is true then the entire bible is incoherent the whole purpose of the Jews existing was for them to be light unto the other nations.... i really don't know how people can take the Hebrew Israelite theology serious it's absolutely ridiculous

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

We will teach them the truth and rule in righteousness. But they gonna have to pay for lying to us

Jeremiah praying says that the gentiles shall come to ? and lament over the lies and vanity of there forefathers the verse says nothing about Israelites ruling over gentiles

my power and might.
    Then they will know

? ain't bout to come off the throne and teach no gotdamn heathens, WTH you talkin about lmao??? The Lord will be dwelling with us in the kingdom and the Gentiles are required to come 3 times a year, we will be a nation of PRIESTS, teaching them how to worship the one true ?

But verse 21 aint talking about that AT ALLLLL... its talkin bout something much different

NLT
    The LORD says, "Now I will show them my power; now I will show them my might. At last they will know and understand that I am the LORD.
    ESV
    “Therefore, behold, I will make them know, this once I will make them know my power and my might, and they shall know that my name is the LORD.”
    NASB
    "Therefore behold, I am going to make them know-- This time I will make them know My power and My might; And they shall know that My name is the LORD."
    KJV
    Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD.

He gon "teach them" (or "make them know") by WHOOPIN DAT ASS, they gonna KNOW his name is the LORD when he lays his vengeance upon them.

And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

this is why i don't talk you hebrew ? ... .

And you constantly responding to my Hebrew related posts

You can exit stage right fam, we suppose to be discussing the video anyway
  • zzombie
    Options

my power and might.
    Then they will know

NLT
    ESV
    NASB
    KJV

Don't over exaggerate and i am glad you are unable to respond to my logical destruction of the nonsensical way you twist scripture. The video is total nonsense and any amateur christian apologist can totally eviscerate Hebrew Israelite theology and ideology because it is devoid of anything even remotely sensible.
  • Black Boy King
    edited July 2016
    Options

my power and might.
    Then they will know

NLT
    ESV
    NASB
    KJV

Don't over exaggerate and i am glad you are unable to respond to my logical destruction of the nonsensical way you twist scripture. The video is total nonsense and any amateur christian apologist can totally eviscerate Hebrew Israelite theology and ideology because it is devoid of anything even remotely sensible.

U said that you read a verse saying ? is going to teach the heathen.
    ^ the verse does not say ISRAEL WILL TEACH THEM it says ? WILL TEACH THEM.
    No verse says ? will teach the heathen. I showed you on my last post he's talking about whooping they ass. In other words "U GON LEARN TODAY WHO THE LORD IS". Go back to my last post

ISRAEL will teach the nations once we are delivered from captivity and restored in the land

Isaiah 61
    5And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

6But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our ? : ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

You do know teaching the people was are part of the priests job right?

21Neither shall any priest drink wine, when they enter into the inner court. 22Neither shall they take for their wives a widow, nor her that is put away: but they shall take maidens of the seed of the house of Israel, or a widow that had a priest before. 23And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

1 Peter 2:9
    But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for His possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of the One having called you out of darkness into His marvelous light,

your mockin and scoffin behind is cooked boi LOL

knock-out_o_740042.gif

but we all know you a hard headed ass ? . you just like to argue

Proverbs 29:9
    If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest.
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options

my power and might.
    Then they will know

NLT
    ESV
    NASB
    KJV

U said that you read a verse saying ? is going to teach the heathen.
    ^ the verse does not say ISRAEL WILL TEACH THEM it says ? WILL TEACH THEM.
    No verse says ? will teach the heathen. I showed you on my last post he's talking about whooping they ass. In other words "U GON LEARN TODAY WHO THE LORD IS". Go back to my last post

ISRAEL will teach the nations once we are delivered from captivity and restored in the land

Isaiah 61
    5And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

6But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our ? : ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

You do know teaching the people was are part of the priests job right?

21Neither shall any priest drink wine, when they enter into the inner court. 22Neither shall they take for their wives a widow, nor her that is put away: but they shall take maidens of the seed of the house of Israel, or a widow that had a priest before. 23And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

1 Peter 2:9
    But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for His possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of the One having called you out of darkness into His marvelous light,

your mockin and scoffin behind is cooked boi LOL

knock-out_o_740042.gif

but we all know you a hard headed ass ? . you just like to argue

Proverbs 29:9
    If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest.

Funny gifs and pictures do not prove your point ? whooping they ass is him teaching them a lesson... what did you think i was saying??? that ? was going to come down with a ruler and a black board???

and i don't just like to argue but i despise the way you ? who dress like the village people distort the scriptures and make all black people look like fools, isaiah 61 happened already in luke 4

“The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
    because he has anointed me
    to proclaim good news to the poor.
    He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
    and recovery of sight for the blind,
    to set the oppressed free,
    19 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”[f]
    20 Then he rolled up the scroll, gave it back to the attendant and sat down. The eyes of everyone in the synagogue were fastened on him. 21 He began by saying to them, “Today this scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.”

verse 4-7 OF ISA 61 addresses the current situation israel at that time found itself in and was addressed to the exiles coming back from capitvity. Isa 61 has nothing to do with future events starting from our point in time, it was about restoring that generation and promising them a Messiah. as for your nonsense of israelites ruling over gentiles that was never in the plans because we know THAT jesus did not preach the subjugation of anyone

AS FOR 1 PETER 2:9 what you have to understand is that PETER is talking to converted jews but even then that vese does not prove any of you assertions because later on in 1 peter 2 is says

13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;

so if the jew/isralites whatever you want to call them are told to submit themselves to ordinances of man (gentiles) obviously they won't be ruling over anybody

• Black Boy King
    Options
    Funny gifs and pictures do not prove your point ? whooping they ass is him teaching them a lesson... what did you think i was saying???

LMAO look at you backtrackin!
    2975a5407b110300afea46d1bedfa880.460x348x31.gif

you aint foolin nobody boi

I gave you 1 GIF and several precepts bruh , you're finished son. the cake dun been baked!
    and i don't just like to argue but i despise the way you ? who dress like the village people distort the scriptures and make all black people look like fools

we addressed them dress-up kats on the first page already LOL, i knew some simple ? was gonna bring up a stereotype, thats your only defense against the teachings

you're finished dude. you just addin confusion to this thread, i'm done wit you

go back to yo "white man is a natural ? " doctrine lmao, ? finally showin u some luv for it this year from what i seen
  • zzombie
    Options
    Funny gifs and pictures do not prove your point ? whooping they ass is him teaching them a lesson... what did you think i was saying???

LMAO look at you backtrackin!
    2975a5407b110300afea46d1bedfa880.460x348x31.gif

you aint foolin nobody boi

I gave you 1 GIF and several precepts bruh , you're finished son. the cake dun been baked!
    and i don't just like to argue but i despise the way you ? who dress like the village people distort the scriptures and make all black people look like fools

we addressed them dress-up kats on the first page already LOL, i knew some simple ? was gonna bring up a stereotype, thats your only defense against the teachings

you're finished dude. you just addin confusion to this thread, i'm done wit you

go back to yo "white man is a natural ? " doctrine lmao, ? finally showin u some luv for it this year from what i seen

yeah you'll address the ? in dresses but you did not addresses the fact that your theology is incoherent and i never back tracked anything.... every Israelite that i have ever come across has been either a highschool dropout or a low educated person so you not being able to make a cognizant argument really does not surprise me... anyone who read the bible will know that ? using punishment as a form of teaching so i did not back track anything
  • Black Boy King
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @Aryeh_Tsaddiq @yahwehprofet @waterproof I just finished grillin some Caribbean ? , come on in here and get you a plate

My bad if it's a lil burnt :# u know a Hebrew tend to get a lil excited wit the fire

https://youtu.be/C4kop6PhcnA
  • zzombie
    Options
    @Aryeh_Tsaddiq @yahwehprofet @waterproof I just finished grillin some Caribbean ? , come on in here and get you a plate

My bad if it's a lil burnt :# u know a Hebrew tend to get a lil excited wit the fire

EVERY SINGEL LAST ONE OF THOSE ? CAN DROWN IN ? i'VE MADE MY COMPLETE AND TOTAL DISGUST WITH HEBREW ISRALITES VERY VERY CLEAR MANY TIMES AND I WILL CONTINUES TO DO SO.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

EVERY SINGEL LAST ONE OF THOSE ? CAN DROWN IN ? i'VE MADE MY COMPLETE AND TOTAL DISGUST WITH HEBREW ISRALITES VERY VERY CLEAR MANY TIMES AND I WILL CONTINUES TO DO SO.

That's a little harsh....

What i do to you? Lol
  • zzombie
    Options

That's a little harsh....

What i do to you? Lol

It's not personal but the theology that you guys preach is totally devoid of coherence and logic it denies history and it denies basic science and reasoning. EVERY TIME i see these ? on the corner looking like klingons talking like idiots it reaffirms to me the lost nature of black people.

In the past , because so many blacks lacked a positive identity we clung onto the historical identities of other people so we started calling ourselves MOORS,HEBREWS EGYPTIANS ETC ETC. Now you hebrews Instead of just reading/studying the scriptures and either accepting it for what it is or rejecting it you hebrew Israelites have decided to place yourselves in scripture.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Context.

I can tell you didn't watch the video nor read the bible front to back so you don't understand the context

How much clearer can
    Matthew 15:24
    But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

get?

I didn' nor will I watch because the message of salvation is clear. To view Israel as a place or a ethincgroup is wrong, it's simply a way to refer to all of his followers
  • Black Boy King
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Context.

I can tell you didn't watch the video nor read the bible front to back so you don't understand the context

How much clearer can
    Matthew 15:24
    But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

get?

I didn' nor will I watch because the message of salvation is clear. To view Israel as a place or a ethincgroup is wrong, it's simply a way to refer to all of his followers
    @The_Jackal good grief, but you expect your opinion to be considered... people, man... OK well if you wanna stick to your ideas, then by all means do

But since you're hereeee...

the passage I quoted debunks the idea of "Spiritual Israel" (i.e. any person on earth that thinks they believe in Jesus is now Israel)

Matthew 15
    22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
    This woman clearly acknowledge Jesus as Lord and believed on him, knowing he possessed the power of ? ... And literally followed him..

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
    But Jesus did not even ACKNOWLEDGE HER. Since when did he do that to someone who clearly had so much faith in him? Then you see the disciples dissin her, when clearly Jesus and them were ordered to help the sick and needy who had faith.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
    Ooooh.... but wait, you say Israel means anyone following Christ.. OK then why are they dissing her?

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
    She WORSHIPPED him.... This woman BELIEVED and LOVED Jesus.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
    Whoooooooooooa...... Did he just call this woman worshipping Him a female dog? I think it's clear, the Spiritual Israel doctrine has been debunked. here you clearly see, he distinguished children (lost sheep of the house of Israel in verse 24) from dogs (those not of the house of Israel)

27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
    Thats a Gentiles FAITH. That is a Gentile TRULY worshipping Jesus in Truth. She acknowledged she was not of Israel and therefore promises werent for her, and thats the TRUTH. Her being a dog compared to Israel. But don't the dogs it the crumbs off the ground? thats a great point, lady!!! WOW

28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
    And once she acknowledged she was a dog (Gentile) compared to the children (Israelites), THEN Jesus assisted her. "Lady, you GET IT".

Now if you still don't see it... My question is, why did Jesus refer to this BELIEVER as a dog? Which believers are dogs, and which believers are children? Hint: it wasn't because she was a sinner
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    spaceship was lying in wait through hundreds of years of black folks suffering atrocities only to be brought back up during the civil rights era of the 1960s just to not make an appearance again.

let no man take anyone who espouses that doctrine seriously

• kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    spaceship was lying in wait through hundreds of years of black folks suffering atrocities only to be brought back up during the civil rights era of the 1960s just to not make an appearance again.

let no man take anyone who espouses that doctrine seriously

Maybe the spaceship crashed lol.....the Israelite ? is all talk, no action.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »

John 4

Jeremiah 16

Booyyyyy oh boy

According to the Israelite doctrine, those particular Africans are considered heathens/hamites etc.. Just like Leopold himself.

If they were heathens or whatever, then this so called Black messiah should have made his presence known by defeating Leopold's troops and at least giving half a ? about the massacres and arms being chopped off, including those of children. That without a doubt would have made them believers, but the laziness is too strong in this weak ass Israelite ? I see.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2016
    Options
    best not even to engage him, he doesn't believe in the Bible much less know much about it. He already admitted before he thinks he has knowledge of it cuz he went to Catholic school or something lmao...

even if they were Israelites, Israel is delivered into the hand of the enemy when we turn away from our ? . thats elementary.

LOL I probably know the Bible better then you do. Either way, your ? seems to have a fetish for empowering the oppressors of the world. Your ? ass ? always fails to protect the Black people of this world, maybe that's why so many have turned away from your phony ass ? . Don't worry though, I'll leave your thread alone, you're getting enough ether coming your way.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shabbat Shalom
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

Find peace in your life
  • zzombie
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

Find peace in your life

I have found it and it allows me to see ? doctrines from miles away
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Maybe the spaceship crashed lol.....the Israelite ? is all talk, no action.
    either way, i find it hard to believe anyone can hear it espoused and then subsequently take the religion seriously