• blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    bellerin handed in a transfer request...lmao sell this ? and get Aurier

One calls his coach a ? ...

The other has his hair like this
    hector-bellerin-220417a.jpg

Watch him achieve his dream move to Barca just for them to cast him out like a ? . Shout out to Cesc.

I honestly don't get the arsenal fans hatred for cesc. It's a bit immature
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Watch him achieve his dream move to Barca just for them to cast him out like a ? . Shout out to Cesc.

You're a Chelsea fan, it's not for you to understand. And it's been explained numerous times.
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I didn't see any news like that blow up on reliable sources so far. I wouldn't talk ? yet lol
  • blue_london
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

You're a Chelsea fan, it's not for you to understand. And it's been explained numerous times.

Lol when are arsenal fans not booing an ex player? Toure the 3 I understood was nasri ads and rvp that transfer disappointed me. But the rest let it go. I went to the Emirates cup and they was booing Reyes!!!!
  • blue_london
    Options
    Figo wrote: »
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Figo wrote: »
    golazoliveSKY ITALIA | Inter have asked Chelsea for defender Andreas Christensen after his loan spell at Borussia Monchengladbach.

@toheeb27 @blue_london

aye, you'll giving son a chance to ball this season at inter? whats de vibes!

This would really ? me off if we do it. We need to see what we have in this kid. A player of his potential would cost us over 30 mil to buy, why not give him a chance.

Your boy Conte plays young players, @Figo ?

conte is one of those "win out the gates" coaches like mourinho. a loan out to inter will do the kid good to, confidence. i truly believe spaletti will give him plenty chances to succeed at inters defense. although giving him a chance will be vital for his confidence there, Chelsea defense is still solid

These young players need confidence from their club. I don't understand why young players join Chelsea.
  • northside7
    Options
    Pep Guardiola: Man City may need 10 years to catch European rivals
    Pep Guardiola says it could take up to 10 years for Manchester City to be on the same level as Europe's biggest clubs.

Guardiola failed to reach the semifinals of the Champions League for the first time in his managerial career last season when City were knocked out in the round of 16 by Monaco.

But the club are spending heavily this summer and Guardiola is excited by his future at the Etihad Stadium as he builds a young squad.

"This year we weren't there but you must realise that even Barcelona haven't made it to semifinals each year," he told Catalan newspaperL'Esportiu.

"City are a great club, they have played in the Champions League for five straight years, they are the only Premier League club to have done that. But to reach the level of Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern [Munich], Juventus, that is very complicated. You need time -- a decade."

Guardiola has already added playmaker Bernardo Silva and goalkeeper Ederson Moraes to his squad, with director of football Txiki Begiristain closing in on deals for full-backs Dani Alves, Benjamin Mendy and Kyle Walker.

"Now with Txiki, we are trying to make the changes that are necessary to reinforce the squad. It was one of the oldest on average in the Premier League," Guardiola added. "It was a club which had seen much success, but had grown old.

"We rejuvenated them by adding Gabriel Jesus, [Ilkay] Gundogan, [Leroy] Sane and we need to keep doing that. I have played with eight or nine players of [Manuel] Pellegrini's team. They are good, but we must add more young players.

"However, I have always thought about what might have happened had we had [Vincent] Kompany, Gabriel Jesus and Gundogan [healthy] all season. We might not have won the league, but we would have been in the fight.

"Gabriel Jesus arrived in January and he provided a great spark but he was injured for three months. Kompany came in for seven matches and we won them all. The defence is very important for our passing game."

Guardiola faced criticism for his playing style with some pundits saying it would not work in the more physical Premier League.

But the former Barca and Bayern Munich boss refused to alter his philosophy and is confident it will bring success to City, although he says he must get used to more lenient refereeing than he is used to.

"Everyone says, 'you have to change.' I say, 'you are the ones who need to change.' I am not going to change because I don't know any other way to do this and I don't know how," Guardiola said.

"Here, as with anywhere else, there are 11 against 11 in the same space. The only difference is that the officials allow more and so the matches are closer. Plays that would be called a foul anywhere else, here they are not.

"It is true that there are six clubs who have great economic potential and any one of them can win, but there are smaller clubs who can even the score with direct play, with contact that the refs don't call. But I continue to think that if you play well, you can win."

http://www.espnfc.us/manchester-city/story/3153061/pep-guardiola-man-city-may-need-10-years-to-catch-european-rivals
  • northside7
    Options
    Pepsi is feeling the pressure lol.
  • northside7
    Options

Lol when are arsenal fans not booing an ex player? Toure the 3 I understood was nasri ads and rvp that transfer disappointed me. But the rest let it go. I went to the Emirates cup and they was booing Reyes!!!!

Like I said, it's been explained when it's concerning cesc. Judas van persie and nasri need no explanation.

Other than those three, I have no issue with anyone else.
  • blue_london
    Options
    Pep Guardiola: Man City may need 10 years to catch European rivals
    Pep Guardiola says it could take up to 10 years for Manchester City to be on the same level as Europe's biggest clubs.

Guardiola failed to reach the semifinals of the Champions League for the first time in his managerial career last season when City were knocked out in the round of 16 by Monaco.

But the club are spending heavily this summer and Guardiola is excited by his future at the Etihad Stadium as he builds a young squad.

"This year we weren't there but you must realise that even Barcelona haven't made it to semifinals each year," he told Catalan newspaperL'Esportiu.

"City are a great club, they have played in the Champions League for five straight years, they are the only Premier League club to have done that. But to reach the level of Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern [Munich], Juventus, that is very complicated. You need time -- a decade."

Guardiola has already added playmaker Bernardo Silva and goalkeeper Ederson Moraes to his squad, with director of football Txiki Begiristain closing in on deals for full-backs Dani Alves, Benjamin Mendy and Kyle Walker.

"Now with Txiki, we are trying to make the changes that are necessary to reinforce the squad. It was one of the oldest on average in the Premier League," Guardiola added. "It was a club which had seen much success, but had grown old.

"We rejuvenated them by adding Gabriel Jesus, [Ilkay] Gundogan, [Leroy] Sane and we need to keep doing that. I have played with eight or nine players of [Manuel] Pellegrini's team. They are good, but we must add more young players.

"However, I have always thought about what might have happened had we had [Vincent] Kompany, Gabriel Jesus and Gundogan [healthy] all season. We might not have won the league, but we would have been in the fight.

"Gabriel Jesus arrived in January and he provided a great spark but he was injured for three months. Kompany came in for seven matches and we won them all. The defence is very important for our passing game."

Guardiola faced criticism for his playing style with some pundits saying it would not work in the more physical Premier League.

But the former Barca and Bayern Munich boss refused to alter his philosophy and is confident it will bring success to City, although he says he must get used to more lenient refereeing than he is used to.

"Everyone says, 'you have to change.' I say, 'you are the ones who need to change.' I am not going to change because I don't know any other way to do this and I don't know how," Guardiola said.

"Here, as with anywhere else, there are 11 against 11 in the same space. The only difference is that the officials allow more and so the matches are closer. Plays that would be called a foul anywhere else, here they are not.

"It is true that there are six clubs who have great economic potential and any one of them can win, but there are smaller clubs who can even the score with direct play, with contact that the refs don't call. But I continue to think that if you play well, you can win."

http://www.espnfc.us/manchester-city/story/3153061/pep-guardiola-man-city-may-need-10-years-to-catch-european-rivals

Pep getting those excuses in
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lacazette is done smh...
    Idk what we do now...gotta give Alexis a deadline to sign...I really don't mind selling him if we got dembele/mbappe

And we should just sell bellerin...Barca are desperate and we can get £50m from them... replacing him with Aurier would be great business

One of Elneny/Coq must go...both if Wilshere can walk
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @northside7 @dontdiedontkillanyon @Gooner

Juventus are chasing a pair of top European talents to bolster their defence ahead of the upcoming Serie A season. Reports in Italy suggest that either Real Madrid's Danilo or PSG's Serge Aurier could find themselves in Bianconeri colours by the end of the summer window, with the latter having reportedly traveled to Turin for talks with the team as they try to find a replacement for the departed Dani Alves.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like I said, it's been explained when it's concerning cesc. Judas van persie and nasri need no explanation.

ashley-cole-chelsea_1er4x9s27yiv0173jqmo3j969v_1490201576.jpg
  • northside7
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

ashley-cole-chelsea_1er4x9s27yiv0173jqmo3j969v_1490201576.jpg

Cashley. Difference is he helped win league titles and almost got a CL.

What did those other three do? Not a damn thing.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How about Henry though? Left to win prizes with your favourite Spanish team...and did win the CL with em...Van Persie left for the same reasons but stayed in the same league...same goes for Ashley Cole and others...
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cesc went to Barca, his hometown/childhood club...from which Arsenal copped him from...won everything there...wanted to go back to London but Arsene didnt want him back...Chelsea was his 2nd choice lol...won 2 leauge titles with da chels though
  • blue_london
    Options

How about Henry though? Left to win prizes with your favourite Spanish team...and did win the CL with em...Van Persie left for the same reasons but stayed in the same league...same goes for Ashley Cole and others...

Henry is the worst one to me he left when arsenal was one two players away from having an competitive team. Him leaving sent a message to the world about arsenal
  • blue_london
    Options
    Cesc went to Barca, his hometown/childhood club...from which Arsenal copped him from...won everything there...wanted to go back to London but Arsene didnt want him back...Chelsea was his 2nd choice lol...won 2 leauge titles with da chels though

Let's be honest cesc hated Chelsea before he joined of course he's happy he won two titles but if anyone was to ask him if he loved Chelsea he probably reply I respect Chelsea. Where for arsenal there that obvious love for the club still
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wha gwan with UTD?? We ain't wrapping up no deals.

Everton are getting business done the proper way.

INB4 Rooney becomes their top scorer and is back in the England side for the WC.
  • DNB1
    Options
    Who making the new thread??

It's about time ain't it?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

I've never done it before. I'd like the honour, if its not been made already
  • northside7
    Options

Henry is the reason I'm an Arsenal fan.

Like I and others have already said, It has been explained.
  • DNB1
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

I've never done it before. I'd like the honour, if its not been made already

Yes, fam...

Once you have created it, hit up a mod and have it stickied and this one removed.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    So 570 pages (and counting) this season then??? Not bad going for like 10-12 regular posters... Teams aside big up the supporters...

d800cc6063d1e120c1e449246944846b.340x189x25.gif