I met a girl from Bosnia.

supergangster
supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yo.

I met a girl from Bosnia and fall in love.
One day I was bikin around the city and I saw a girl that I really felt that I wanted to marry(Wanna add 2016-06-18).
She was everything she had so beautiful eyes and hair. I loved how she walked and I could feel the taste of her perfume from distance.
I thought she was perfect and she was until yesterday..We been chattin and takin coffe in the town 4 times since 2016-06-18. We also went to the cinema &
we went to the gym and she teached me yoga. I had the best time of my life since I was in jail... Anyway to what rly happend yesterday she invited me to her house
since her parents finally went to bosnia..She asked me what my fav movie was so I put on my fav movie she got bored after 20 mins and she started to kiss me so we went to bed n soon as we went to bed
she took my pants off and she started to suck me of until my ? went 90 degrees and after that I started to ? her for bout 10mins until she said that I had a baby ? ..I started to cry n felt rly bad.
I couldnt get my ? up after that so she gave me some tea n we watched the movie until it was done n she told me i had to go home. Today when I chcked my facebook she had deleted n blocked me.. Ive been textin her since 5 hours..
What is the problem? I am so down.

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She sounds gangsta

U should post her pix
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ?

This the IC

You know the rules

Pics or GTFOHWTBS
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo.

One day I was bikin around the city and I saw a girl that I really felt that I wanted to marry(Wanna add 2016-06-18).
    She was everything she had so beautiful eyes and hair. I loved how she walked and I could feel the taste of her perfume from distance.
    I thought she was perfect and she was until yesterday..We been chattin and takin coffe in the town 4 times since 2016-06-18. We also went to the cinema &
    we went to the gym and she teached me yoga. I had the best time of my life since I was in jail... Anyway to what rly happend yesterday she invited me to her house
    since her parents finally went to bosnia..She asked me what my fav movie was so I put on my fav movie she got bored after 20 mins and she started to kiss me so we went to bed n soon as we went to bed
    she took my pants off and she started to suck me of until my ? went 90 degrees and after that I started to ? her for bout 10mins until she said that I had a baby ? ..I started to cry n felt rly bad.
    I couldnt get my ? up after that so she gave me some tea n we watched the movie until it was done n she told me i had to go home. Today when I chcked my facebook she had deleted n blocked me.. Ive been textin her since 5 hours..
    Baby ? how small we talking
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna need a body pic G
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo.

English cannot be your first language.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black ? wanna be post.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    @supergangster just tell girls your ? is 2 inches before anything happens

If shorty still wanna ride after that, shell be surprised

No ? btw
  • blackgod813
    Yo.

Baby ? how small we talking

I don't know maybe 4 inches...

U got a baby ? ?

Im seven an half so yes I do :s
  • blackgod813
    Hey I just needed info for the story....to make sense... Carry on
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I meet this black chick from Switzerland Iceland or Sweden I can't remember exactly were it could've been Norway it was so long ago. It bkew my mind how to spell she was. I didn't even no there were blacks in that part of the world at that time. I knew a couple of islanders that lived in those parts bit she was straight up from around that way. She was real nice and easy to talk to also. I love foreign women