I met a girl from Bosnia.

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo.

I met a girl from Bosnia and fall in love.
    One day I was bikin around the city and I saw a girl that I really felt that I wanted to marry(Wanna add 2016-06-18).
    She was everything she had so beautiful eyes and hair. I loved how she walked and I could feel the taste of her perfume from distance.
    I thought she was perfect and she was until yesterday..We been chattin and takin coffe in the town 4 times since 2016-06-18. We also went to the cinema &
    we went to the gym and she teached me yoga. I had the best time of my life since I was in jail... Anyway to what rly happend yesterday she invited me to her house
    since her parents finally went to bosnia..She asked me what my fav movie was so I put on my fav movie she got bored after 20 mins and she started to kiss me so we went to bed n soon as we went to bed
    she took my pants off and she started to suck me of until my ? went 90 degrees and after that I started to ? her for bout 10mins until she said that I had a baby ? ..I started to cry n felt rly bad.
    I couldnt get my ? up after that so she gave me some tea n we watched the movie until it was done n she told me i had to go home. Today when I chcked my facebook she had deleted n blocked me.. Ive been textin her since 5 hours..
    What is the problem? I am so down.
    Baby ? how small we talking

I don't know maybe 4 inches...

U got a baby ? ?
    Yo.

One day I was bikin around the city and I saw a girl that I really felt that I wanted to marry(Wanna add 2016-06-18).
    She was everything she had so beautiful eyes and hair. I loved how she walked and I could feel the taste of her perfume from distance.
    I thought she was perfect and she was until yesterday..We been chattin and takin coffe in the town 4 times since 2016-06-18. We also went to the cinema &
    we went to the gym and she teached me yoga. I had the best time of my life since I was in jail... Anyway to what rly happend yesterday she invited me to her house
    since her parents finally went to bosnia..She asked me what my fav movie was so I put on my fav movie she got bored after 20 mins and she started to kiss me so we went to bed n soon as we went to bed
    she took my pants off and she started to suck me of until my ? went 90 degrees and after that I started to ? her for bout 10mins until she said that I had a baby ? ..I started to cry n felt rly bad.
    I couldnt get my ? up after that so she gave me some tea n we watched the movie until it was done n she told me i had to go home. Today when I chcked my facebook she had deleted n blocked me.. Ive been textin her since 5 hours..
    Baby ? how small we talking

I don't know maybe 4 inches...

U got a baby ? ?

? damn is this really happening? ? ? ! I would not broadcast that on here lmao.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Check that ? for bombs when she come to the crib
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    The thing that stood out to me about this story is you said you could feel the taste of her perfume, ? you know how bad perfume tastes?

? ? .. ..his taste buds don't work
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't you mean a guy from bosnia?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What her azzz was lookin like doe?
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? you and bosnia
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..ya'll buggin
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo.

I don't know why but this line had be in tears
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

I had the best time of my life since I was in jail...

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

Yo for real man that quote had me in tears man! Straight comedy.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sounds crazy

After u hit u good

She don't owe u an explanation
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ? said his ? went 90 degrees wtf

And that other ? ? as ?

90degrees-e1313200614436.jpg

This killed me
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    10 dollar yea thats all i got..

NAH
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is not a fake story. I am 33 and never had a Job longer Than one week. I am still livin at my moma house. I never paid Bill or my food. I am too real
    If i dont spend 300 usd on Meds each Month im either in bed all day or in the supermarket shadowboxin

If she actually gave you some, considering the details of your life...

Then this is a win of a lifetime for you

Maybe the women in Sweden are more progressive. Because if the above was your life here in California you would only find female company when money changes hands...
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options