nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T/S needs to get some real life ? .

Immediately
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    T/S needs to get some ? .
    OK, Whats your mommas price?

Aint you the same ? that was on here crying like a little ? about being depressed because you're a fat ? ?

Edit: why yes you were

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/525520/addiction-and-depression/p1

Dont worry son all you gotta do is go buy yourself a cheap bottle of Thunderbird and try to get back some of that courage you had in your prime.

?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aint you the same ? that was on here crying like a little ? about being depressed because you're a fat ? ?

Dont worry son all you gotta do is go buy yourself a cheap bottle of Thunderbird and try to get back some of that courage you had in your prime.

?

Say that all you want to, but you still in your feelings like a lil hoe.... behind a picture on IG. Sounds like mommy didn't love you enough as a child bruh.
  • white sympathizer
    edited July 2016

?

Say that all you want to, but you still in your feelings like a lil hoe.... behind a picture on IG. Sounds like mommy didn't love you enough as a child bruh.

"I drink every single day of my life to cope with the pain of what has happened to me in my life. From my failed relationships(or I should say attempts at them), to all the failures I suffered trying to find a career, being homeless, battling cancer, being on paper, all the people I have lost(I just recently had a friend die, and another friend who now has brain damage and is facing a manslaughter charge). If I don't drink I more than likely would never be able to sleep because I can't take my mind off of the pain."

Go have another swig loser and get the ? out of yours, absolutely pathetic excuse of a man.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

?

"I drink every single day of my life to cope with the pain of what has happened to me in my life. From my failed relationships(or I should say attempts at them), to all the failures I suffered trying to find a career, being homeless, battling cancer, being on paper, all the people I have lost(I just recently had a friend die, and another friend who now has brain damage and is facing a manslaughter charge). If I don't drink I more than likely would never be able to sleep because I can't take my mind off of the pain."

Go have another swig loser and get the ? out of yours, absolutely pathetic excuse of a man.

Fatherless ? like you should be castrated at birth, but it's ok go back to stalking IG hoes and being upset they may block you ? ? .
  • white sympathizer
    edited July 2016

?

Fatherless ? like you should be castrated at birth, but it's ok go back to stalking IG hoes and being upset they may block you ? ? .

?

Only fatherless one here is you boy, crying like a ? female all in your ? ass feelings to a bunch of strangers online:

"My depression and addiction is literally causing me physical pain at this point in my life if I don't drink something, anything to get through the day. I am literally up and down in weight all the time because of the stress. I literally lost 40 pounds in about two months last year because of stress and depression. I have no balance in my life, because there is a void in my life that I have been trying to fill that I just can't seem to fill no matter what I do."

LOL

Your mother shouldve coat hangered you and spared the world another ? ass ?

Why dont you do everybody a favor and fill that "void" in your life with a bullet.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the ? that gif take up the whole screen? lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    You mad she posted a meme?

I think you might be the one that needs to hush up

No simp ass stupid ass ? , im talking about the commentary provided with the meme

9pakje2mfjc2.png

Now put your cape away ?

You call me a stupid ? when you're the one whining about commentary you didn't put in the original post? Mmmkay. Go back to jerking off over internet women ? .

Good afternoon @Westie

I was just.........."thinking"...........about you.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭

?

U don't do that to people
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    @Black_Thunder you know Westie is a woman. You called her a ? lmao
  • white sympathizer

What's the difference?

They both suck ? and get ? in the ass
  • white sympathizer
    edited July 2016

What's the difference?

They both suck ? and get ? in the ass

What's the difference between a woman and a ? ???

They both the same to you?

itmaah3itrds.gif

The IC been turnt lately

No, but ? like men, same as women and if they're ? , then theyre female ? , so whats the difference?
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shot my shot at her in Dallas she kept saying she has a girlfriend. Saw her another time, Tried again then gave up lol
    She was in a swimsuit contest
    Bald head and not as thick back then
    3tjh1eiurrke.jpeg
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    incredulous.gif

The white man black_thunder is a natural ?

This thread is some real hoe ? you got mad at some hoe ig ? about absolutely nohing

t/s looking like this right now

InLivingColor.jpg

you should of been too busy looking at them cheeks instead of reading ig post about nothing thats some real @gns ? right there

this ? got the nerve to come here and complain about a ? post about nothing thinking he was going to get supporters yo you a ? idiot take the dell pc your on tie the power cord around your neck and toss it off a cliff while simultaneously jumping off it you probably will have more people giving a ? about this whole hoe and a half thread then you dying you worthless ? ? get the ? off the ic
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinco wrote: »
    I shot my shot at her in Dallas she kept saying she has a girlfriend. Saw her another time, Tried again then gave up lol
    She was in a swimsuit contest
    Bald head and not as thick back then
    3tjh1eiurrke.jpeg

Sketch306174938_zpshckjmags_edit_1462557247790.png_zpsqyyuye0a.jpeg
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mad she posted a meme?

I think you might be the one that needs to hush up

No simp ass stupid ass ? , im talking about the commentary provided with the meme

9pakje2mfjc2.png

Now put your cape away ?

You call me a stupid ? when you're the one whining about commentary you didn't put in the original post? Mmmkay. Go back to jerking off over internet women ? .

And now im calling you a stupid ? , because you don't have enough common sense to read ig post, your momma shouldve used a coat hanger on your bald punk ass

lol what?????