Top 10 Countries That Spend the Most on Luxury Goods! It doesn't take a genius to guess #1!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in The Social Lounge
http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/10-countries-that-spend-the-most-on-luxury-goods-415008/

10. Russia = 3 Billion
9. Hong Kong = 7.5 Billion
8. South Korea = 12 Billion
7. Germany = 13.2 Billion
6. UK = 17.3 Billion
5. France = 19 Billion
4. Italy = 19.2 Billion
3. China = 19.9 Billion
2. Japan = 22.3 Billion

Suprise suprise.....Guess who is number #1?

1. United States

87.5 Billion spent on Luxury goods

"If you know that there is bigger expenditure for luxury goods in New York City than in Japan, seeing the United States on the top 10 countries that spend the most on luxury goods is far from surprising. Expenditure in the United States is bigger than in all of 4 previous countries combined. Now the United States are taking the role that Japan had in 2000, spending one-quarter of all expenditures on luxury goods in the world The best news for the economy of United States is that Americans are accustomed to doing their luxury shopping in their native country."

The following is additional information as to why the above is important. So if you want:

food+for+thought.png

Keep reading! Amen.

The day of the LORD begins with sudden destruction. It's when the West is totally destroyed and Gog and Magog is defeated by ? . The opening of the first 4 seals of Revelation 6 will result in the loss of 1/4 of the human population from the conflict. That is how the antichrist comes to power! From the ashes of the war the antichrist will rise to power. That is why when you see the beast in Revelation 17, Babylon the Great is still ruling because she is riding the beast. Because Babylon the Great is in charge she is said to be ruling over the kings of the earth as well as peoples, multitudes, nations, and languages.

"And the angel said to me, “The waters that you saw, where the prostitute is seated, are peoples and multitudes and nations and languages." Revelation 17:15

"And the woman that you saw is the great city that has dominion over the kings of the earth.”
Revelation 17:18

Now don't miss this part right here. I repeat do not miss this part right here!

If you read carefully you will see in Revelation 17 that the beast has no crowns on its 10 horns.

"And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns."
Revelation 17:3

The beast has no power yet because Babylon the Great is still ruling. It's not until after the 10 horns destroy Babylon the Great by fire that we see the beast have power because the 10 horns are crowned. Look in Revelation 13 when the beast comes to power.

"Then I saw a beast rising up out of the sea. It had seven heads and ten horns, with ten crowns on its horns. And written on each head were names that blasphemed ? ."
Revelation 13:1

Crowns represent rulership, authority, and power! The Beast had no authority in Revelation 17 because Babylon the Great is ruling. Just like the text says in Revelation 17:15 and 18.

The beast only comes to power after Babylon the Great is destroyed by fire by the 10 horns. Read revelation 17 and 18 to see the fall of Babylon the great and how the 10 kings do it and then give their power to the beast after they accomplish it! Also notice how the economies of the world are totally disrupted in Revelation 18 because Babylon the Great is destroyed by fire. No one buys the merchants merchandise anymore because Babylon the Great is made desolate in 1 hour! Everything changes when Babylon the Great is destroyed! Everything!

That is why after Babylon the Great is destroyed, the 4th beast kingdom comes on the scene and devours the whole earth! It is headed by the 10 kings with the little horn as the world ruler. Read Daniel 7!

But get this as well because ? even tells us when Babylon the Great is destroyed. Isaiah 21:1-10 gives us a clue as to when Babylon is destroyed. ? tells the watchman in Isaiah 21:6 what exactly the watchman is to watch for In order to give the report of what he sees. ? says to watch specifically for "horses"! The fall of Babylon is connected to the appearance of horses! And what do we see in Revelation 6:1-7? The 4 horseman of the first 4 seals that will begin the day of the LORD and ? 1/4th of the human population!

From the ashes of the conflict the peace treaty will be signed by the antichrist confirming the covenant of "peace"! And by peace the anti christ will destroy many! The book of Daniel speaks all about it! For even 3 of the 10 horns will rebel against the antichrist and will be put down by him during the tribulation period. But this all happens after the west is destroyed and the true church of ? is removed from the earth at the rapture! Hallelujah!

May the LORD Yeshua bless those who see the signs, understand the season, and know that the time is near for the fulfillment of every prophecy! In His mighty name I pray, Amen.

"From the tribe of Issachar, there were 200 leaders of the tribe with their relatives. All these men understood the signs of the times and knew the best course for Israel to take." 1 Chronicles 12:32

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's weird I was literally just thinking, here I am wasting precious energy googling things and spending time on the internet and there some places that don't even have electricity, wtf am I doing? Imagine for you DoU? ? asking why you wasted so much time on the internet when you could have spent all those hours glorifying ? and his words through quiet prayer? Yikes. Would not want to be, you know cuz you're suppose to be more aware and ? than the rest of us heathens.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Nowhere in the Book of Revelations is the United States mentioned. The Book of Revelations can be interpreted in so many ways, it's a book that even Christians can't fully agree on. Keep reaching for those stars though.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The united states of America is not Babylon the bible does not describe America at all the bible is a eastern book it's orientation is middle eastern not western.

Babylon is in the middle east the anti-Christ, the ? , the dragon, the beast, the mountains, etc etc etc all the terminology and symbols have to be filter through eastern eyes not AMERICAN OR WESTERN
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not surprised to see those asian countries. Those people love that high priced ? .

No Canada? Good, I guess lol.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    That's weird I was literally just thinking, here I am wasting precious energy googling things and spending time on the internet and there some places that don't even have electricity, wtf am I doing? Imagine for you DoU? ? asking why you wasted so much time on the internet when you could have spent all those hours glorifying ? and his words through quiet prayer? Yikes. Would not want to be, you know cuz you're suppose to be more aware and ? than the rest of us heathens.

I got another sermon coming up this weekend @my church. I'll be sure to @ you first when I post it on the IC. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Nowhere in the Book of Revelations is the United States mentioned. The Book of Revelations can be interpreted in so many ways, it's a book that even Christians can't fully agree on. Keep reaching for those stars though.

Jesus loves you. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    The united states of America is not Babylon the bible does not describe America at all the bible is a eastern book it's orientation is middle eastern not western.

Babylon is in the middle east the anti-Christ, the ? , the dragon, the beast, the mountains, etc etc etc all the terminology and symbols have to be filter through eastern eyes not AMERICAN OR WESTERN

I study from the Hebraic perspective. Amen.

Babylon the Great is a Mystery. But with the revelation of the Holy Spirit by studying line upon line and precept upon precept she can and will be known to those who seek wisdom, knowledge, and understanding from the LORD.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Not surprised to see those asian countries. Those people love that high priced ? .

No Canada? Good, I guess lol.

"How much she has glorfied herself, and lived luxuriously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow." Revelation 18:7

No nation on planet earth has lived in as much luxury and glory as the USA. Every modern invention that changed the world was developed in the USA.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the Mystery, only a humble servant of Yeshua who seeks to glorify Him at all times by living holy and proclaiming the truth of ? to whosoever will hear.

Whether they hear or whether they will not is on the individual! But the message will be proclaimed no matter what! Hallelujah!
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Jesus loves you. Amen.

Why can't he say that for himself though? Too lazy?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Jesus loves you. Amen.

He did say it Himself. Amen.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

I got another sermon coming up this weekend @my church. I'll be sure to @ you first when I post it on the IC. Amen.

I didn't figure you'd respond with anything but denial and justification for your time on here.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Jesus loves you. Amen.

No he didn't, you just said that. If you're taking words from a book, then many other gods love me too.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I didn't figure you'd respond with anything but denial and justification for your time on here.

Well shows how much you know about me :+1:

But guess what? I got good news at Bible Study tonight!

I'll be preaching for Shabbat service this weekend as well!

Hallelujah! So I got a double dose of word coming for you and for all those who ? brings into my sphere of influence!

What a awesome ? He is! Praise His holy name! Amen!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Jesus loves you. Amen.

No he didn't, you just said that. If you're taking words from a book, then many other gods love me too.

He said it. I believe it. That settles it. Hallelujah!
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    IDGAF

Yeshua loves you! Amen.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Hallelujah! So I got a double dose of word coming for you and for all those who ? brings into my sphere of influence!

Lol never seen someone throw awareness away as fast as you DoU.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Jesus loves you. Amen.

Yeah you keep on doing that.

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

We are fearfully and wonderfully made! And that my soul knows very well! Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Jesus loves you. Amen.

Yeah you keep on doing that.

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

Hallelujah!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

We are fearfully and wonderfully made! And that my soul knows very well! Hallelujah!

Whatever man, if that's how ? ordained your path to him, have at err, who am to argue with ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Whatever man, if that's how ? ordained your path to him, have at err, who am to argue with ? .

"A person's steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand their own way?" Proverbs 20:24

Amen.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"A person's steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand their own way?" Proverbs 20:24

Amen.

If my steps are directed by him, then he leads me to sin. Amen!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »

Amen.

If my steps are directed by him, then he leads me to sin. Amen!

No. You choose to sin. ? directs you toward the path of life and He sets before you blessing and cursing! Therefore you get to decide what road to take. The narrow path that leads to life or the broad road that leads to death. Amen.

What will you choose to do right now my friend? Obey Jesus Christ or disobey Jesus Christ?

You get to decide because ? has directed your steps to make a decision to follow Jesus Christ right here and right now!

Therefore choose this day whom you will serve? Life and peace or sin and death?

Amen.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Amen.

My fav proverb is Proverb 20:9

Who can say, I have made myself perfect, I am free from error?