Top 10 Countries That Spend the Most on Luxury Goods! It doesn't take a genius to guess #1!

2»

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's weird I was literally just thinking, here I am wasting precious energy googling things and spending time on the internet and there some places that don't even have electricity, wtf am I doing? Imagine for you DoU? ? asking why you wasted so much time on the internet when you could have spent all those hours glorifying ? and his words through quiet prayer? Yikes. Would not want to be, you know cuz you're suppose to be more aware and ? than the rest of us heathens.

I got another sermon coming up this weekend @my church. I'll be sure to @ you first when I post it on the IC. Amen.

I didn't figure you'd respond with anything but denial and justification for your time on here.

Well shows how much you know about me :+1:

But guess what? I got good news at Bible Study tonight!

I'll be preaching for Shabbat service this weekend as well!

Hallelujah! So I got a double dose of word coming for you and for all those who ? brings into my sphere of influence!

What a awesome ? He is! Praise His holy name! Amen!

Lol never seen someone throw awareness away as fast as you DoU.

We are fearfully and wonderfully made! And that my soul knows very well! Hallelujah!

Whatever man, if that's how ? ordained your path to him, have at err, who am to argue with ? .

"A person's steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand their own way?" Proverbs 20:24

Amen.

My fav proverb is Proverb 20:9

Who can say, I have made myself perfect, I am free from error?

Only Yeshua Ha Mashiach. Do you know Him?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    That's weird I was literally just thinking, here I am wasting precious energy googling things and spending time on the internet and there some places that don't even have electricity, wtf am I doing? Imagine for you DoU? ? asking why you wasted so much time on the internet when you could have spent all those hours glorifying ? and his words through quiet prayer? Yikes. Would not want to be, you know cuz you're suppose to be more aware and ? than the rest of us heathens.

I got another sermon coming up this weekend @my church. I'll be sure to @ you first when I post it on the IC. Amen.

I didn't figure you'd respond with anything but denial and justification for your time on here.

Hallelujah! So I got a double dose of word coming for you and for all those who ? brings into my sphere of influence!

We are fearfully and wonderfully made! And that my soul knows very well! Hallelujah!

Whatever man, if that's how ? ordained your path to him, have at err, who am to argue with ? .

"A person's steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand their own way?" Proverbs 20:24

Amen.

You're* just sayin ? to say ? again DoU. I don't think you get extra heaven points for that.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

Amen.

You're* just sayin ? to say ? again DoU. I don't think you get extra heaven points for that.

And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free! Hallelujah!

Will you be found in Him?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited July 2016

Amen.

It's really disturbs my mind that you can post the verse you did but are unable to attribute* that lack even more when trying to understanding the path of others. I know now you're prolly gonna say yeah but this is what the verse means and try to justify your ignorance and pretty much slap truth in the face, but it is not only me and the other forum guests who can see this, but ? also. Be honest with yourself my friend before you die of/in ignorance.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

Amen.

It's really disturbs my mind that you can post the verse you did but are unable to attribute* that lack even more when trying to understanding the path of others. I know now you're prolly gonna say yeah but this is what the verse means and try to justify your ignorance and pretty much slap truth in the face, but it is not only me and the other forum guests who can see this, but ? also. Be honest with yourself my friend before you die of/in ignorance.

There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death. Amen.

What way are you walking?
  • BiblicalAtheist

Amen.

There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death. Amen.

Why don't you worry about understanding you're own path instead of being so concerned about mine. Let ? and I worry about my soul mmmkay?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

Amen.

Why don't you worry about understanding you're own path instead of being so concerned about mine. Let ? and I worry about my soul mmmkay?

My path compels me to care about your path. For the only path that leads to life only few people find. Thus it is my duty, rather it is my ? ordained mission in life to make it hard for a sinner to go to hell. That is why I proclaim truth to you. For its only in the way of truth that you will find the way to life, and life more abundantly!

"I am the way, the truth, and the life! No one comes to the Father, except by me" John 14:6

Will you be found in Him on that day?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited July 2016

My path compels me to care about your path. For the only path that leads to life only few people find. Thus it is my duty, rather it is my ? ordained mission in life to make it hard for a sinner to go to hell. That is why I proclaim truth to you. For its only in the way of truth that you will find the way to life, and life more abundantly!

"I am the way, the truth, and the life! No one comes to the Father, except by me" John 14:6

Will you be found in Him on that day?
    Best of luck to you DoU.