Batwoman, Oracle, And Constantine Rumored To Appear On The CW's DC TV Shows

Options
nj2089
nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
Today sees one of the biggest and juiciest such rumors we've seen in a long time: Bleeding Cool claims that they've got a source alleging Batwoman, Oracle (Barbara Gordon), and John Constantine are among characters expected to swing by Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, and DC's Legends of Tomorrow in the near future

Comments

• HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ffs why was nobody ? with Constantine's 1st season? Was the only dc show where I dont have to fast forward the cliche love/annoying drama scenes that flourish in the flash and made me gave up on arrow pretty quick lmao

? batwoman, supergirl n oracle.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ffs why was nobody ? with Constantine's 1st season? Was the only dc show where I dont have to fast forward the cliche love/annoying drama scenes that flourish in the flash and made me gave up on arrow pretty quick lmao

Gotdamn CBS is why smh they neutered the hell out of it.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

You mean NBC and no they didn't. The back half of that season was pretty damn good but just when it was starting to find it's groove nobody was watching it. No ratings = No show. Simple business.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried to catch Constantine but they showed it on Fridays . From the eps I caught they were good and the latina actress was fine af
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CW need to g'on head and add Constantine to their show line up. Stop bs'n around.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »

You mean NBC and no they didn't. The back half of that season was pretty damn good but just when it was starting to find it's groove nobody was watching it. No ratings = No show. Simple business.

You know what I meant dammnit and I agree it got better during the second half but I still think they hampered it down a little bit in my opinion. Nbc isn't the channel to host a show about an exorcist/con artist dealing with angles, demons, and everything in between.