What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Video.. Rep. Steve King: What Other 'Subgroup' Gave More To Civilization Than White People…

2

Replies

  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we did all them drugs that make your brain go a thousand miles an hour we'd be making all kinds to modern day technological advances dominating civilization too. Instead we choose to dominate some vagina
    Young Stef  Colin$mackabi$hchgarcia345
  • MelqartMelqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artPosts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    White people need to be taught history for real. That's part of the problem. For too long they've been allowed to pass on the false narrative that they did everything. I think white people would have more respect for other cultures if they understood that outside of Greece and Rome, Europe was irrelevant for most of human history.

    Romans and Greeks mixed with other people before becoming an empire. Its ridiculous for them to grab everything.

    Yep, even their mythos says as much. Perseus, the mythical founder of their civilization was said to have created it from marrying an ethiopian princess. Heracles is also said to be of that bloodline.
    244eij6.jpg
    In silence there must be movement, and in motion, there must be silence.
    Small movement is better than big,
    No movement is better than small.
    Silence is the Mother of all movement.
    In Movement you should be like a Dragon or a Tiger.
    In Non-Movement you should be like a Buddha.
    --Wang Xiangzhai
    texas409Ajackson17Swiffness!
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    White people need to be taught history for real. That's part of the problem. For too long they've been allowed to pass on the false narrative that they did everything. I think white people would have more respect for other cultures if they understood that outside of Greece and Rome, Europe was irrelevant for most of human history.

    Romans and Greeks mixed with other people before becoming an empire. Its ridiculous for them to grab everything.

    Roman and Greeks took the majority of there knowledge. @Ajackson17 dropped that 15 threads ago.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

    Ajackson17
  • Kwan DaiKwan Dai Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    If we did all them drugs that make your brain go a thousand miles an hour we'd be making all kinds to modern day technological advances dominating civilization too. Instead we choose to dominate some vagina

    Yeah, that's exactly what we did dominate vagina.

    Fucking clown. What do you think Columbus and crew did to south american native women?

    What do you think the English, Dutch, Portuguese and Belgians did to African Women?

    Yeah, I am sure Slavery, colonization and white supremacy had absolutely nothing to do with Whites making advances in the modern world.
    blackgod813
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    White people need to be taught history for real. That's part of the problem. For too long they've been allowed to pass on the false narrative that they did everything. I think white people would have more respect for other cultures if they understood that outside of Greece and Rome, Europe was irrelevant for most of human history.

    It's text book white supremacy

    Much like how detrimental it is on a sub-conscious level having the "son of God" have white skin,blue eyes etc.etc.

    Amen. I watched that disgrace of a movie Gods of Egypt the other night and shook my head in disgust the whole time. All the main characters were white blue eyed cacs LIVING IN EGYPT!!!! hahaha man who thought that shit was even believable
    Ajackson17
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    lol this guy is the most openly racist member of congress

    he tried to block Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill last month

    KingOfficeKCAU.jpg

    ..........................................................................^^^^^^^ - Confederate Flag on his desk and he's not from the South.............

    id bet money that he has ties to white supremacist groups. The signs are all there
    5th LetterValentinez A. Kaiserbgoatgns
  • Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson Trashposting Til Infinity Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    That point can be made

    If you know even a little history, no it cannot.

    Fuck top 3 he's the worst poster on here by far. His trolling is trash.

    Aye bruh cut him some slack. That tightass shirt has to be affecting his reasoning.
    blackgod813xxCivicxxiron man1
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    If we did all them drugs that make your brain go a thousand miles an hour we'd be making all kinds to modern day technological advances dominating civilization too. Instead we choose to dominate some vagina

    Yeah, that's exactly what we did dominate vagina.

    Fucking clown. What do you think Columbus and crew did to south american native women?

    What do you think the English, Dutch, Portuguese and Belgians did to African Women?

    Yeah, I am sure Slavery, colonization and white supremacy had absolutely nothing to do with Whites making advances in the modern world.

    Nigga said, f logic Ima imagine a whole argument into his post
    Young Stef
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    These white supremacist are getting bolder by the day.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    eastbay510Young Stefiron man1
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    That point can be made

    If you know even a little history, no it cannot.

    Fuck top 3 he's the worst poster on here by far. His trolling is trash.

    @blackgod813 bruh...don't pm me. Stop spewing so much coon trash and you won't have to be the worst. Oh and feelings caught

    eH54JKO_zpso3axrvps.gif

    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif


    Mister B.Valentinez A. KaiserInglewood_BAlpha_Ambition
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    That point can be made

    If you know even a little history, no it cannot.

    Fuck top 3 he's the worst poster on here by far. His trolling is trash.

    @blackgod813 bruh...don't pm me. Stop spewing so much coon trash and you won't have to be the worst. Oh and feelings caught

    eH54JKO_zpso3axrvps.gif

    Niggga the white man runs this u s of a thats not coon that's reality to say he is not winning is a lie....they stole a race made them work for free didn't let them vote after he freed them puts them in jail will nilly...at will....if that's not the devil the great Satan.....he is the devil the Prince of the air...an it has been his realm he writes books his story history......an tells of his blood lust....the white man is a apex predator...savage.......hopefully we can take over...
    gns
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    fuck him
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THEY MADE THE NEW FUCKED UP WORLD.
  • The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    European honestly traded with ME and Asia society and improved on their inventions. That's just fact. 50 million dead though , from the first time the porteguese circled Africa, to the transatlantic slave trade, that's the start of western civilization. Not that that wasn't going on all over the world.
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only things that white people have solely contributed to society are world wars, debt-based financial systems, manmade viruses and homosexuality tbh

    Oh, and the worst form of slavery known to man
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

    Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx


    Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

    RIP Chinx Drugz
    gnsInglewood_B
  • The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    The only things that white people have solely contributed to society are world wars, debt-based financial systems, manmade viruses and homosexuality tbh

    Oh, and the worst form of slavery known to man


    I agree with everything beside those two. Homosexuality and slavery has been practiced throughout the whole world.
    Even when Europeans came to Africa the slave trade was relatively small but that high demand of slaves blew it completly out of proportions amd irrevocably changed Africa. Even today Africa total population is still believed to be lower then press Europe contact. That's fucking insane.
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
Sign In or Register to comment.