What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Replies

• Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    Khaleesi will not live to see the end of this is my prediction. She may take the throne but she won't last in it. George RR Martin ain't going for the syrupy fairytale ending so all you Khaleesi lovers get your tissues ready hahaha.

Don't matter who sits on the throne anyway because Bran gonna be the God of this shit - as long as the night King don't get him!

i don't wanna see it happen, but Danearys is taking the throne.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    CapitalB
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually surprised this is just on page 2...if this pace keeps up, i might stick around
    gh0stCapitalBKingFreeman
  • King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    actually surprised this is just on page 2...if this pace keeps up, i might stick around

It's the offseason homie....just wait
    AP21MasteryCapitalB
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white walkers all day.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

bdbdbdBangEm_Bart
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »

When the season starts you might as well get ready. There will be a 1000 posts a day. Theres a truce on these westeros streets for the time being. However, once niggas get to talkin reckless, it will be a rap.
    CapitalB(Nope)
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i know next season sansa is gonna do some fuck shit to jonny and it will be the begining of the end for us
    Smokey Tha BanditHundredEyes CapitalBKingFreeman
  • Smokey Tha BanditSmokey Tha Bandit NO FUCKS GIVEN Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i know next season sansa is gonna do some fuck shit to jonny and it will be the begining of the end for us

Ive been getting this feeling myself. Never trust a ginger... except Tormund Giantsbane
    Maximus Rex
  • King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah....we gone be good....she gone come to realize the universally recognized truth that the strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf....

#Starkset
    #WeGotWolvesFuckAndShitWeDontNeedIt
    #Wolfpack4Life
    #Northside

(Nope)S.jR.#1hiphopjunki3Chi Snow
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeh Gab..
    took me a sec to decode that bullshit..

niggas goin above and beyond to be sly wit they slick shit!! hahaha

niggas go be sick come next season.. moreso towards the end when we get the young Targaryen's REAL NAME and he comes home..

niggas thought they was sick of us this season..
    hope yall niggas got yall barf bags!! hahahahaha
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    King of GAatribecalledgabi
  • bdbdbdbdbdbd Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white walkers all day.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/531712/scumbag/p12

^^^^^^

The scumbag thread

Embrace the Scumshine
    Ajackson17TheNightKing
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All caught up! Targaryan 4 life bitches!!!!
    tumblr_nlvyktYJJb1qe6vsbo2_400.gif

Nathalie-Emanuel-arm-bra.gif

giphy.gif
    atribecalledgabiCapitalB
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    Should I give this show a shot?

I've tried over the years to give similar shows a chance (Rome, Borgias, Spartacus), but for what ever reason I never could get into them.

ive never seen any of the three you mentioned... but im gon say it.. GOT is better than them all lol... its the best show on television after breaking bad ended...

wont front. With all the different houses (families) battling , i wasnt into it at first, had a problem keeping up with everyone.. but i went and rewatched and been a fan since. at first i thought the show was all hype, but once i got into it, naw man GOT is the truth..
    Spartacus season 1 is better than any season of GOT. Can't believe you never seen it. GOT is better as a series overall but Spartacus had more effort put into season 1 and has the best fight scenes in TV history.
    SionAjackson17not_osirus_jenkins
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    Spartacus is easily my favourite show of all time
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 14,063 Regulator
    Anyone in here on team King Theon?

King yara maybe
    BangEm_Bart CeLLaR-DooRElzo69RenaissanceAjackson17
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King of GA wrote: »

Nah....we gone be good....she gone come to realize the universally recognized truth that the strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf....

#Starkset
    #WeGotWolvesFuckAndShitWeDontNeedIt
    #Wolfpack4Life
    #Northside

Nigga Daenarys got 3 dragons, y'all got 1 wolf, they would burn that little fucker up and make szechuan chicken outta him bruh.
    tumblr_nlvyktYJJb1qe6vsbo2_400.gif

Nathalie-Emanuel-arm-bra.gif

giphy.gif
    Ajackson17CapitalBGhostdenithegawd