Back to Back with a double dose of doctrine! Praise ? !

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u have to still be on ? my ? ..
    this some "i got too much energy" ? ..

u really jus @'d all of us myG!!? hahahahaha

u my ? tho. lol

Love compels me my brother. No length is too great for me to go and reach someone with the gospel message of Jesus Christ. Amen.
    More like a giant ego coupled with ignorance compels you.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen..

Keep up the good work...

• Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish you would stop ? with us. What do you want? You want us to be slaves or some ? ? ? what? damn.

I love you my friend. In Christ we are free! Hallelujah! But until you see the light you will be enslaved by the darkness. Amen.

Dont love me. thats ? . i am a christ and been free. youre the one pushing a caveman's doctrine to Black people. Havent they done enough? Do we really need YOU helping them devils keep us in mental slavery? And i have the light. I am the light. I can think outside of the box, unlike you, and idiot, the darkness IS the light.

Thats why when you are thinking about something, you close your eyes for more clarity. You go to the dark to get the light, aka, the answer. See, every now and then, yo come across a ? you cant ? with. With real knowledge. Real truths. Heysus? I like him very much. But he no help with curveball.

Wanna know what else? I AM one of those crazy ? . Why be a christian when you should be a christ? Doesnt Jesus say it? Do my work but do it better. For I am going home with my father. Who yo father? When you see me you see my father. oh yeah jesus? yes. isnt it written that ye are gods? yes jesus but... (john 10:35) AND THESE SCRIPTURES SHALL NOT BE BROKEN!!!

So here i am, a ? , and jesus telling me that i am a ? , but you telling me what? you or jesus? pick a ? whose words i should follow. This is what happens when you go outside of the status quo. You see things for what they are.

But i understand. Jesus says that too. and i totally get it because I LIVE BY THE WORDS OF CHRIST. What he say? oh yeah, if you cant believe in yourself, then believe in me. He trying to get you here, right here, where im at. but noooooo, u wanna follow the ways of a subhuman species called the white man. aka, mankind. They kinda like humans but not so much. Hue means color. Their words. not mine.

Peace dude. And if you have any futher questions, reach out. Dont be afraid of this darkside. How else you gonna learn? Im here to help. guide you. lead you. show you the way. kinda like "Christ" huh? See, im doin the work. ? u doin beside being annoying on the IC?

• twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all I'm scared.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I wish you would stop ? with us. What do you want? You want us to be slaves or some ? ? ? what? damn.

I love you my friend. In Christ we are free! Hallelujah! But until you see the light you will be enslaved by the darkness. Amen.

Dont love me. thats ? . i am a christ and been free. youre the one pushing a caveman's doctrine to Black people. Havent they done enough? Do we really need YOU helping them devils keep us in mental slavery? And i have the light. I am the light. I can think outside of the box, unlike you, and idiot, the darkness IS the light.

Thats why when you are thinking about something, you close your eyes for more clarity. You go to the dark to get the light, aka, the answer. See, every now and then, yo come across a ? you cant ? with. With real knowledge. Real truths. Heysus? I like him very much. But he no help with curveball.

Wanna know what else? I AM one of those crazy ? . Why be a christian when you should be a christ? Doesnt Jesus say it? Do my work but do it better. For I am going home with my father. Who yo father? When you see me you see my father. oh yeah jesus? yes. isnt it written that ye are gods? yes jesus but... (john 10:35) AND THESE SCRIPTURES SHALL NOT BE BROKEN!!!

So here i am, a ? , and jesus telling me that i am a ? , but you telling me what? you or jesus? pick a ? whose words i should follow. This is what happens when you go outside of the status quo. You see things for what they are.

But i understand. Jesus says that too. and i totally get it because I LIVE BY THE WORDS OF CHRIST. What he say? oh yeah, if you cant believe in yourself, then believe in me. He trying to get you here, right here, where im at. but noooooo, u wanna follow the ways of a subhuman species called the white man. aka, mankind. They kinda like humans but not so much. Hue means color. Their words. not mine.

Peace dude. And if you have any futher questions, reach out. Dont be afraid of this darkside. How else you gonna learn? Im here to help. guide you. lead you. show you the way. kinda like "Christ" huh? See, im doin the work. ? u doin beside being annoying on the IC?

Thank you for posting your thoughts for the rest us to enjoy but know they will not enter DoU's mind..... there's a wall there.
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    So this guy can tag everyone in the IC, so we can watch his video but IC rappers can't post their own threads for their music?

that's pretty evil

peace be with the thread creator
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout as good as my day is gna get today. Respect ? juice
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »
    I watched the sermon you posted yesterday on my way to work this morning and was shocked by the content.

The last time I was in church the topic was on humility and allowing ? to be number one and our selfishness last. I would love to say that I'm going to change my ways but I won't. Not now anyways.

This message is clear and is being repeated in the everyday moments of life that I should heed it. I would honestly like to live like that, however I am very disobedient. There shouldn't be someone that is the boss of me. Too prideful in this matter.

I feel like a lot of the IC feels this way without bringing in science and discoveries into the mix.

Our lives are satiated by being in control of our own will. To find that you are able to live your life being number two while serving number one has brought a great comfort and opportunities to you @DoUwant2go2Heaven. And I say that to say I'm proud of you in that regard.

I shall watch this video later on as well.

Amen.

Praise ? my friend. Why don't you want to change your ways right now?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

u my ? tho. lol

Love compels me my brother. No length is too great for me to go and reach someone with the gospel message of Jesus Christ. Amen.

There is only one way to the Fathers house and that is through Jesus Christ my LORD. I will not agree with any other path because all other paths are roads to destruction. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

"What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them." Matthew 15:11

Your heart provides all the proof I need that your path is one of destruction. Amen.

Repent and believe the gospel. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Y'all I'm scared.

Yeshua loves you my friend. Why are you scared?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    Bout as good as my day is gna get today. Respect ? juice

Blessings my friend. Why do you say that?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Thank you for posting your thoughts for the rest us to enjoy but know they will not enter DoU's mind..... there's a wall there.

And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free! Hallelujah!
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And forgive me for all those I @ that didn't want to be. Amen.

3p5dvn.jpg

tumblr_o9ogkdAOAK1uhiwgso1_500.gif

tumblr_o9ogkn21cZ1uhiwgso1_400.gif

Come on don't threaten the man. If you don't like it just get out the way and let him preach. You don't have to listen if you don't want to
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited July 2016
    Options

u my ? tho. lol

There is only one way to the Fathers house and that is through Jesus Christ my LORD. I will not agree with any other path because all other paths are roads to destruction. Amen.

Dropping ego and removing ignorance is the path of Jesus, or are you blind to that? Did Jesus exhibit an ego? Did Jesus embrace ignorance? No he did not*.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

u my ? tho. lol

Dropping ego and removing ignorance is the path of Jesus, or are you blind to that? Did Jesus exhibit an ego? Did Jesus embrace ignorance? No he did.

Have I become your enemy because I tell you the truth?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

u my ? tho. lol

Dropping ego and removing ignorance is the path of Jesus, or are you blind to that? Did Jesus exhibit an ego? Did Jesus embrace ignorance? No he did.

Scared to answer DoU? Wouldn't want someone else to be right around but you huh.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be as me.

-Jesus-
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

u my ? tho. lol

Scared to answer DoU? Wouldn't want someone else to be right around but you huh.

? is right. Do you believe though? That is the question!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Be as me.

-Jesus-

Repent and believe the gospel. Amen.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

u my ? tho. lol

? ain't gonna play this game when you die. You might be able to play that ? here, but if I and others can see through your ? , so can ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

u my ? tho. lol

? ain't gonna play this game when you die. You might be able to play that ? here, but if I and others can see through your ? , so can ? .

I've been born again. Have you?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

u my ? tho. lol

I don't think Jesus bragged.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

u my ? tho. lol

I don't think Jesus bragged.

"But those who wish to boast should boast in this alone: that they truly know me and understand that I am the LORD who demonstrates unfailing love and who brings justice and righteousness to the earth, and that I delight in these things. I, the LORD, have spoken!" Jeremiah 9:24

I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of ? that you may know that you have eternal life. Then shall you know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Do you know Him?

Amen.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

"But those who wish to boast should boast in this alone: that they truly know me and understand that I am the LORD who demonstrates unfailing love and who brings justice and righteousness to the earth, and that I delight in these things. I, the LORD, have spoken!" Jeremiah 9:24

I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of ? that you may know that you have eternal life. Then shall you know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Do you know Him?

Amen.

o0o0o0o you win this round.