Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV Trailer Released

Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htnkOpknGok

Square Enix has released a new trailer for Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV, the feature film that serves as a prequel to the upcoming next installment of the iconic Japanese RPG franchise. The new trailer is the first to feature the English language voice cast, which includes Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad), Sean Bean (The Lord of the Rings), and Lena Headey (Game of Thrones).

http://comicbook.com/2016/07/25/kingsglaive-final-fantasy-xv-trailer-released/

So excited for this game. The movie for the game looks sweet too.

Comments

• ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Can't wait to see this. Anime hasn't been that good to me. Haven't seen past 2nd ep but this looks promising. Think it comes out this month.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You think I can play this without ever playing ANY of the other games?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »

Yeah man the games aren't connected at all and this one has a unique battle system, from what I've seen, so absolutely
  • Karl.

Yeah man the games aren't connected at all and this one has a unique battle system, from what I've seen, so absolutely

I might check this out then. Play it over Xmas.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    May be playing this tomorrow.

? getting exp for photo ops, wtf. (watching livestream)
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to get this but I been comparing em all to ff7 which I know it's wrong. Might have see if somebody will let me share play
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I aint mad at this game so far...not at all
  • NotGrimes
    NotGrimes Members Posts: 28 ✭✭
    The game and movie look dope, I will get them in a couple weeks!
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i already know im more of a fan of the turn based FF, not really feeling the Arkham Asylum fighting style, HOWEVER, im a crazy fan for FF so i will definitely be running this from start to end
  • Karl.
    Is it noob friendly? I can't be dealing with that cryptic RPG ? .
  • Lou Cypher

Game is very noob friendly. Old and new players will enjoy this. I bought it at 8pm last night, played until 3am. Woke up at 11am and haven't stopped playing it. The combat is cool as hell. Takes a good amount of fights to master it though, I'm still working on getting better.

The leveling system is dope. It's very similar to the sphere grid of ff10. Haven't come across any summons yet, but I did accidentally go into a dungeon thay was way passed my level and saw some giant devil looking thing. Also roamed around at night and got into a fight with a giant with a huge sword. Had to run away though.

Game is dope as ? .
  • Juttythe3rd
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Game is very noob friendly. Old and new players will enjoy this. I bought it at 8pm last night, played until 3am. Woke up at 11am and haven't stopped playing it. The combat is cool as hell. Takes a good amount of fights to master it though, I'm still working on getting better.

The leveling system is dope. It's very similar to the sphere grid of ff10. Haven't come across any summons yet, but I did accidentally go into a dungeon thay was way passed my level and saw some giant devil looking thing. Also roamed around at night and got into a fight with a giant with a huge sword. Had to run away though.

Game is dope as ? .

I'm going to dedicate Thursday evening and all Friday to this game. I have waited way too long for this game to not get my full attention
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Game is dope as ? .

I'm going to dedicate Thursday evening and all Friday to this game. I have waited way too long for this game to not get my full attention

Been playing all day. Only on chapter 3. So many side quests to do and area to explore.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This install and update are killing me. 10 minutes left.

Kingsglaive should have been in the game. I recall it being apart of the 2011 build of the game.
  • Lou Cypher
    So In my game noctis is gettin headaches and I am supposed to go to the coIL with some shady guy. They keep mentioning titan too, think I'm about to fight my first summon!
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on this HEAVY I seen you your request @Lou_Cypher my bad. I was listening to my playlist while playing.
  • Lou Cypher
    Haha no prob I was just gonna ? with ya and see how far you made it

I been grinding the side quests. Level 39 currently. And still on chapter 3. Holding off on going to the coil for as long as I can haha.

Rank 4 for missions

Level 6 in fishing.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't the same Final FantasyXV. What happend to the dudes with the car
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so this a prequel. They dropped 2 games days apart. Unheard of
  • Lou Cypher
    Ok so this a prequel. They dropped 2 games days apart. Unheard of

Kingsglaive is a movie that ties into the game. There is also something called brotherhood that ties in as well. Just lore stuff really.
  • Lou Cypher
    But I finally went and fought titan! Was pretty awesome looking. Easy fight though. Then I went and got ramuh! Used him once in a fight and it was ? epic. Next step of the quest is going to leviathan. I'm thinking the only usable summons are going to be ramuh, shiva, and ifrit since ice, lightning, and fire are the only usable magics. I got something from titan but I don't know what it does.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level 26 and on chapter 3. I've been grindin tryna get my level up. Doing more side quests now. Prompto sucks.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just copped this, let's see how it goes.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Level 26 and on chapter 3. I've been grindin tryna get my level up. Doing more side quests now. Prompto sucks.

Prompto stays wasting my phoenix downs
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battle system in this game is goofy, gotta get used to it.