damn, uncharted 4 done came and went huh?

Options

Comments

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i was getting washed in the muiltiplayer tutorials... couldn't get the hang of it

You couldn't get the hang of shooting the enemy team?....lol.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was getting washed in the muiltiplayer tutorials... couldn't get the hang of it

yo, i couldn't get the hang of trying to collect the ? all over the board, and the objectives, all while killing the other team
  • funkdocdamc
    Options

yo, i couldn't get the hang of trying to collect the ? all over the board, and the objectives, all while killing the other team
    You don't HAVE to collect treasures, they just give you extra money to purchase upgrades. You said objectives, so I'm guessing you were playing either Plunder or Command. Command is basically ? and Plunder is where you have to carry/? the treasure to your treasure chest while the enemy is trying to do the same thing.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's an easy game IMO..
  • Dupac
    Options
    i don't think you're getting what im saying... the training ? ...

like where you gotta complete the objectives against computer based opponents and move on to the next challenge...most people complete them all before playing multiplayer with other people......

i couldn't get past that ?
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    i don't think you're getting what im saying... the training ? ...

like where you gotta complete the objectives against computer based opponents and move on to the next challenge...most people complete them all before playing multiplayer with other people......

i couldn't get past that ?

Oh, the Trials....? that ? . Just hop online, ? playing with bots.
  • VIBE
    Options
    oh the trials, ha, I beat em but there were two of em on the most difficult level that had me mad as all ? , but I finally passed it
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I finished story mode. It was dope. Tried multiplayer but I guess there was a bad connection or something. You have to do some preliminary ? before getting full access but it would never load. Said ? it, it's probably wack anyway and turned it off, lol.
  • Dupac
    Options
    only thing is the trials got so many upgrads if you complete them, and i was like if i can't get through this ? , i'm food in multiplayer....

i played with trollio once, and i was food the whole time.. couldn't get ? together.....i was like ? it...

i like multiplayer, and i know i'm not the best at it, but i ain't gonna play if all i do is get washed
  • VIBE
    Options
    I got washed like hell my first week or so, now I'm doing the washing
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was playing Uncharted 4....I can honestly say I enjoyed the multiplayer.....I enjoy the mechanics, the sidekicks, the mysticals and the power ups

My only gripe is I wish they would have added more guns
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't get a grip on the shooting. So used to playing the division ? seems weak as ? in comparison not as tight. Idk..

Started playing a lil recently on hard but been getting worked lol. I'll get it cracking eventually.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I flipped my copy towards Madden because I hadn't played in 2 months. I'm a cop again on BF.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL did I call this or what? The ? is a male version of tomb raider with less replay value. Where vulcun raven at? Part 2 was the best one and they should have stopped there. They bout to ruin ? of war as well.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Shut the entire ? up.
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    LOL did I call this or what? The ? is a male version of tomb raider with less replay value. Where vulcun raven at? Part 2 was the best one and they should have stopped there. They bout to ruin ? of war as well.

It came out in May and has sold over 3.5 mil...what exactly did you call?

Aside from Overwatch, there's no console games being talked about. ? is dry on both platforms. Two of the biggest games on Xbox came out over 6 years ago (RDR and Black Ops) smh.
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3.5 million for a console exclusive is damn good though
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is by far the best Uncharted game. Probably one of the best looking games I've played.

My only issue is Sam and Nates voices are too similar. I can never figure out who's taking.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hand to hand combat is a bit weak too.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll start playing next week
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Funny you made this thread I'm just about to start it now.
    I'll probably start it next week
    I'll start playing next week

Bruh, shut yo ass up
  • VIBE
    Options
    new map is out, I've yet to come across it tho..

psn is down tho smmfh
  • funkdocdamc
    edited September 2016
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    new map is out, I've yet to come across it tho..

psn is down tho smmfh

Played the new map like 40 times already lol. It's the biggest map available now.
  • VIBE
    Options
    I barely get to ? w the two newer maps, I wish there was map selection for this reason
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New DLC drop Wednesday.