If you dont own a home by 30, youre a failure

Options
white sympathizer
white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
If your ass sitting there stilll doing that apartment with designated parking spot and ? at 30, you failed at life, no 30 year old should be paying someone elses mortgage.

Get your ass on realtor.com and be an adult snd own something ? .

Comments

• white sympathizer
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    You wake up every morning and don't even attempt to be smart don't you?

I wake up in my own houae

Who couch you sleeping on boy?
  • white sympathizer
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    There are so many valid reasons why a person over 30 might not want a mortgage. This is stupid.

Name 5
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    If your ass sitting there stilll doing that apartment with designated parking spot and ? at 30, you failed at life, no 30 year old should be paying someone elses mortgage.

You still don't own that home right away so.....
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...WAITS FOR @DWO 'S RESPONSE
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what if you are like a good friend of mine who has a really good job but travels 75% of the time?
  • white sympathizer
    edited July 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Thats why you supposed to get started at like 23

I bought my first crib for 30000, small little cottage jawn, put down 6 stacks so no pmi, paid that hoe off and sold it by 25 because i paid like 1000 a month on the mortgage
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

His tone is unnecessarily harsh and he's exaggerating... but lets not do this lol

It doesnt make you a failure not to, but if,you can, the best bet is buying
  • white sympathizer
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Kinda relevant here gbwa7q57pono.jpg

He has no hair though AND hes white
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mofos really don't know what life is really about.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • white sympathizer
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    OK. ? thread premise and the thread starter has the intelligence of a spoon so can we lock this stupid ? ???

Who mortgage you paying bruv?
    , you can be honest
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK. ? thread premise and the thread starter has the intelligence of a spoon so can we lock this stupid ? ???

, you can be honest

I don't pay any mortgages people pay me rent you are bragging like you have accomplished so much but really you have not done ? to impress me or anybody with a little bit of sense.
  • white sympathizer
    Options

, you can be honest

I don't pay any mortgages people pay me rent you are bragging like you have accomplished so much but really you have not done ? to impress me or anybody with a little bit of sense.

So you have roommates, even worse

Tsk tsk

See you people got it wrong, im not trying to brag, im trying to motivate and inspire home ownership in the black community
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Owning a home at 30 in the south or even some other places in the country is not impressive at all, if you tell me you mortgage a home in detroit.... what do you want applause??? ? it's detroit if i sold my comic book collection i could buy a home in detroit.

start talking about owning a home in a place like L.A OR NY then you can start bragging a little. Until then shut the ? you impress nobody
  • white sympathizer
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Owning a home at 30 in the south or even some other places in the country is not impressive at all, if you tell me you mortgage a home in detroit.... what do you want applause??? ? it's detroit if i sold my comic book collection i could buy a home in detroit.

start talking about owning a home in a place like L.A OR NY then you can start bragging a little. Until then shut the ? you impress nobody

Didn't i just tell your comic book collecting monkey ass its not about impressing anybody, but rather black people owning something that can be left to your kids and their kids and not have to deal with whitey to get a damn mortgage
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Not everyone has the means to own a home though.
  • white sympathizer
    edited July 2016
    Options
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »
    This is part of the dumb logic that got us into the housing mess. Throw in a few idiots like the TS and a few predatory banks and we'll be back there again soon.

Yeah how dare black people leave something for their kids besides busted jordans and debt