_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Daylyt's The Goat <<<<<<<<< Been sayin that ? for years man lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M88o-gd6aYk
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    I wanna see Swave vs Daylyt
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna see Daylyt and Top, Top would push Days pen. I really dont think chess has anything for Day.
  • _Goldie_
    The Recipe wrote: »
    I wanna see Daylyt and Top, Top would push Days pen. I really dont think chess has anything for Day.

[img][/img]2o1utfmebict.png

• The Recipe
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

[img][/img]2o1utfmebict.png

Day cant rapity rap vs top he has to come with some capped in america type ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    top is one of the most 1 dimensional battlers in the game
  • _Goldie_
    That's like sayin Chilla would have to step his pen game up vs Top, Day has one of the best pens in battle rap. Top isn't even lyrical like that. That'll be a walk in the park for Day.
  • _Goldie_
    edited August 2016
    And if you noticed, the last couple people Day battled called him the Goat. Thesaurus who's the Jerry West of KOTD called Day the Goat atleast 5 times when they battled and before this battle with Mike P he said Day is the Goat.

Alot of mfs already know he's the Goat, but now it's time to show it on the big stage/url.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 4 battle rap pens

Lux
    Lyt
    Qp (sons)
    Chilla
  • _Goldie_
    Trollio wrote: »
    Top 4 battle rap pens

Lux
    Lyt
    Qp (sons)
    Chilla

I feel like this list is missing somebody but for now I would agree.
  • The Recipe
    And if you noticed, the last couple people Day battled called him the Goat. Thesaurus who's the Jerry West of KOTD called Day the Goat atleast 5 times when they battled and before this battle with Mike P he said Day is the Goat.

Alot of mfs already know he's the Goat, but now it's time to show it on the big stage/url.

Bruh ? Thesaurus and KOTD they opinion means nothing to me, never said he would make him step up his pen I said push, meaning he has to get back to that traditional battle rap where ? talking that ? not reading chemistry and thesauruses on stage and I stand by that.
  • _Goldie_

Bruh ? Thesaurus and KOTD they opinion means nothing to me, never said he would make him step up his pen I said push, meaning he has to get back to that traditional battle rap where ? talking that ? not reading chemistry and thesauruses on stage and I stand by that.

hki58iys5cbq.gif
  • The Recipe
    Top 4 battle rap pens

Lux
    Lyt
    Qp (sons)
    Chilla

None of them are undefeated, Lux got 30'd a battle ago, Chilla and QP are often called boring and Daylyt has lost more battles than he has won. Point is BR is not all about having the best pen.
  • The Recipe
    top is one of the most 1 dimensional battlers in the game

He has mastered that dimension apparently because he one of the top ? in BR this year wait till them list come out.
  • _Goldie_
    Log off fam , you're ?
  • The Recipe

hki58iys5cbq.gif

To push also means encourage last time I checked better watch some more of those rappity Daylyt battles and become more enlightened.
  • The Recipe
    Log off fam , you're ?

All facts bro, you a delusional nutthugger, a stan, you cant even be objective when talking about your favorite battle rappers.
  • _Goldie_
    I admit all the time when Day ? on battles, but since 2012 Day has had a classic performance atleast once every year.

Wtf is this rappity rap ? ? Day not being able to ? ? has NEVER been a question, the issue with Day has always been if he's gonna take the battle serious or if he's gonna troll and ? .
  • The Recipe
    Rappity Rap

Picture this, this where the picture switch; inverted sight
    Deserted height, everything hot land, Verb the verdict bite
    Snappin', I’m too ahead with this rappin'
    Captain that double turban life

Traditional Battle Rap

When I was in rikers...u was in diapers!...I was in cyphers, rhyming wit lifers

The former is cool from time to time but when it comes to battlerap I prefer the latter.
  • _Goldie_
    edited August 2016
    Enhanced rapping and better bars is a bad thing to you? smh

Again, Day's rapping/performance/delivery, etc has never been questioned, he's one of the best at balancing being super lyrical and still aggressive with great performance skills, he has classics for days proving that.
  • The Recipe
    Enhanced rapping and better bars is a bad thing to you? smh

Again, Day's rapping/performance/delivery, etc has never been questioned, he's one of the best at balancing being super lyrical and still aggressive with great performance skills, he has classics for days proving that.

Prefrence has nothing to do with anything being bad.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 4 battle rap pens

Lux
    Lyt
    Qp (sons)
    Chilla

None of them are undefeated, Lux got 30'd a battle ago, Chilla and QP are often called boring and Daylyt has lost more battles than he has won. Point is BR is not all about having the best pen.

none of that has to do with pen game

rex and goodz stage presence is better than qp and chilla but that dont make them better. everyone bring something to the table. thats whats makes matchups
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daylyt's The Goat <<<<<<<<< Been sayin that ? for years man lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M88o-gd6aYk

When he spoke on Lux being "stuck" in character and called it his inception he doesn't know how to get out of, had me like o.O....

That's a tough ass angle if he could put some bars to it