Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    So...

Why do ya'll care about ? like this?

This ? is so old

Did you click the add? It's from a day ago. smh.

Lol dawg im talkn bout the daily threads

"Cacs said they dislike black cashiers"

Who cares what they think

When have you ever cared?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Old blame the messenger ass MFs on here.

People posting ? like "Who on the IC would eat a hamburger" everyday while racism is arguably the most prominent topic in the news and you complaining because somebody takes a few seconds to point out racism on craigslist.

It's not like dude said he wanted to start a movement behind it. SMH
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay so I hopeful gets robbed

By a white man with face tattoos.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    So...

Is there a problem with making an observation of racist / discriminatory behavior ?

Or maybe somebody Black wants to buy a ? ' used iPad.

Do you point out every other mundane thing that happens everyday? Do you feel the need to come to the IC and tell us all whenever you take a ? ? WTF? There are racist people in the world. Is this ? news to you?

And if a black person wants to buy a used iPad, that person should buy it from someone who doesn't mind selling to blacks. Why the hell would you want to give money to someone who doesn't even like you? ? is stupid.

Do you ask "why y'all care" about every mundane post on the IC everyday ?

Dude came across a racist post on a popular site and shared it. So ?

Says more about you that you're so used to racism that you criticize someone who notices it instead of the one doing it.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Understandable
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good for him for comin right out with it. I'd be tight for eternity if I drove all the way down there get to the door and he be like "nah... No ? ."
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

People posting ? like "Who on the IC would eat a hamburger" everyday while racism is arguably the most prominent topic in the news and you complaining because somebody takes a few seconds to point out racism on craigslist.

Aye! Speaking of that. I HATE those "Wow! Would anybody eat a ? sandwich?" Threads. That ? is not grown and sexy. Cut it out!
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So...

Is there a problem with making an observation of racist / discriminatory behavior ?

Or maybe somebody Black wants to buy a ? ' used iPad.

Do you point out every other mundane thing that happens everyday? Do you feel the need to come to the IC and tell us all whenever you take a ? ? WTF? There are racist people in the world. Is this ? news to you?

And if a black person wants to buy a used iPad, that person should buy it from someone who doesn't mind selling to blacks. Why the hell would you want to give money to someone who doesn't even like you? ? is stupid.

Do you ask "why y'all care" about every mundane post on the IC everyday ?

Dude came across a racist post on a popular site and shared it. So ?

Says more about you that you're so used to racism that you criticize someone who notices it instead of the one doing it.

Yeah, I do. This thread is not the first one where I asked why people care. I've called those "Would you eat" threadsd stupid too. Get out of your feelings.

It's silly to obsess over ever stupid little racist thing some white person does. And again, a lot of people on here are quick to say "? CACs" and "? what white people think." If that's your sentiment, fine, but why then do you ? , whine, and acknowledge every little thing they do? White people rule ya'll ? and you don't even know it.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the food threads. It's just honest discussion, no one is trying to be the hardest.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    That's a good price though....

And how wary is this dude to be nervous about meeting a ? in public?
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, what. Who cares?

Random crackers can sell to whoever they want to.

I'll try not to lose any sleep over it.

It's not like this is some type of major supermarket chain with a "sorry, no blacks" policy.

• smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is interesting that the seller is just assumed to be white. They don't mention their race in the ad.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    It is interesting that the seller is just assumed to be white. They don't mention their race in the ad.

That's true. People acting like other groups like Asians and Indians aren't just as racist towards blacks.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is he selling an ipod or is he an ? ..?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

pretty much this. I saw a thread about it on another forum, checked it out, took a screenshot, and posted it up here 'cause IIRC a few of y'all are from NC.

My sister and her husband moved to NC from Michigan some years ago. My bro-in-law characterizes a lot of the Black folks he's met on the job and whatnot as basically passive as ? when it comes to blatant racism, especially when it's on the job. ? like this ad doesn't even surprise him because it's like a lot of the Black folks out there just roll over when ? like this presents itself.